Dexter sucks and needs to be fired with Iris

Posted by WackoHater

Dexter ruined Wacko University by deleting a thread I started, we all know JezzzieBell "Gomer Pyle" Smyth is a blazing idiot for allowing his idiotic super mod's to edit posts in Wacko University, we went through this with IrisArse already.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=763580&postcount=41"]See this for reference[/URL]

But now JezzzeBell's numb skull sidekick Dexter who I once defended when you guys wanted him fired is deleting threads in Wacko University and I am coming out to let the world know that Dexter is a major JACK ARES RIGHT ALONG SIDE OF JEZZZEEE (:jesse: DUMB) BELL !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Again, JezzeDumbBell is an idiot for allowing these asssinine super mods the power to ruin Wacko University going against his own word proving he is an eternal loser !!!

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* I thought you left!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

BDW, you really stink at IP banning!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

Ares was a pretty cool guy. Undead fruit and all. If any of you ever go to hell or the underworld, just remember: Don't eat the fruit.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris sucks and needs fired along with Dexter :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by WackoHater

Great post arsewipe !!!!

You are one great forum poster idiot !!!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yea you idiot!! You big time arsewipe!

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by WackoHater

You Suck SUCK !!!! :mad:

So does Jezze:jesse: DumbBell for allowing trolls like you who make sorry posts daily even remain members here !!!!

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you be nice to these Wacko University students!!! They are da worlds future wackos!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol gomer pyle

Posted by Linko_16

I can't get Wackohater to hate me. He hates, like, every super mod but me. I guess he must really approve of my contributions to VGC.

Posted by Xero

lol

Posted by WackoHater

Suck, why do you even post man, at least get rid of that idiotic photo that we have to look at along with your stupid one word posts loser !!! :p:

Are you really as stupid as Omni and can't complete a sentence when you post on forums?

Posted by Xero

*yawn* :(

Posted by WackoHater

You suck more and more with each post Suck !!!

Can't you find something to do with your time instead of boring the living SHHIIITTT out of all of us Son ???

Posted by Ridley_04

I think they have a medication for your problem

Or maybe a tampon.

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by Ridley_04

Ha, ha, ha. I agree. I hope this guy gets run over by a truck.

Posted by Xero

He will. I'll be the driver of that truck.

Posted by Ridley_04

I'll be the truck coming the other way, so its like the Matrix Reloaded, except he's right between, and we just go through the system and turn into someone else.

Posted by Xero

Dude I don't want to run into you and end up in paradise with WackoHater 0_o. Think.

Posted by Ridley_04

No, no. We jump out before the trucks hit.

REVISE: I shoot him in the arms and legs before you run him over. Be sure to get him with 9 wheels.

Posted by Xero

Yeah that's better.

Posted by Ridley_04

Okay. Lets do it.

Posted by WackoHater

Go do each other you slimy attention whores !!! :p: :p: :p:

Posted by Ridley_04

Oh. We will. And we'll like it. You're just jealous because we won't let you join.

Posted by WackoHater

Join ???

I would ban both of your IP's so I would never have to read your spam posts loser !!

Posted by THE DARK MASTER

kiss my ***

Posted by WackoHater

Son, don't get smart with me, I will hunt your arse down and beat you with a stick like a dog boy!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by THE DARK MASTER

kiss my *** wackohater

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Son, don't get smart with me!

er, compaired to you, he's MUCH smarter than you!! Heck, he has 2800 'more' rep points than you!!!!! Yet both of you two are in da red!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU WANT YOUR ARSE KICKED JEZZE :jesse: BELL ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU FOR STEALING THE WACKO FORUM BUSINESS FROM ME !!!!! :mad:

PS: A STUPID WACKO LIKE YOU CAN'T MONOPOLIZE THE WACKO FORUM BUSINESS !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

Posted by Dr. Rockso

You is a
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Gir_Gone_Krazy/donkey-hole-get-it.jpg[/IMG]
Dr. Rockso= 1 Wackohater= 0

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by Ridley_04

Lol. Wacko. Go somewhere else. I'm new and you already look like a complete idiot. Grow up and stop being a fag.

Posted by WackoHater

You're right arsehole, you are a "new idiot" and will fit in well with the rest of these idiotic trolls who don't even know how to post on forums!

[CENTER]:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: [/CENTER]

Posted by Ridley_04

You're the one who over emphasises caps lock and smiley faces. And you're calling me an idiot who doesn't belong on a forum? Ironic.

Posted by Xero

*yawn*

C'mon guys. My jaws are killing me now.

Posted by WackoHater

Maybe because YOU ARE AN IDIOT BOY !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

*YAWN*

ow :(

Posted by Ridley_04

Wow. Great comeback. I am shaking in my seat here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU FOR STEALING THE WACKO FORUM BUSINESS FROM ME !!!!! :mad:

PS: A STUPID WACKO LIKE YOU CAN'T MONOPOLIZE THE WACKO FORUM BUSINESS !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

er, are you saying you want all da wackos-in-training over on your dead forum??!!!! er.....I can get them over to your Wacko forum, if you really do want more insanity!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jexxie, IrisArse and Dexter all stink up the joint !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse, you are my buddy !!!!

Why thank you!!! :D:D:D Now, be nice to your only internet buddy!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by scylla

LOL, we can all tell you edited his post, jesse.

Quoting Jesse Smith: Why thank you!!! :D:D:D Now, be nice to your only internet buddy!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, now WHY would I do that!!!! WackoHater speaks from da heart when he says I'm his only internet buddy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D