Wii Jackets!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I got mine today! They're surprisingly comfy - I was expecting something similar to a ribbed condom, but I actually enjoying having them on my Wiimotes.

I'll finally get to make good use of them this Friday, when Prime 3 hits Europe. :cool:

Posted by Slade

Haha, at first I imagined a sports jacket, like what kids get for being in Little League. Just with "Wii" emblazoned on the shoulders and back. ...This is what happens when you're a generation behind.

So what colors are yours? You should train by running for like 5 miles a day while carrying them. I'm 100% positive it'd make you a better gamer.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

All them are clear, I think.

[IMG]http://gearmedia.ign.com/gear/image/article/824/824531/nintendo-wii-remote-jacket--20071002043232290.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

Hmmmm...idk if I want it or not.

Posted by Speedfreak

Are these easy to slip on and off? Cause I just bought a Nyko charger and my Wii jackets are on the way, with the jackets on the controllers won't fit in the docking station.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They can be kinda fiddly, but I don't remember it taking very long to outfit my three Wiimotes.

Posted by Speedfreak

Too fiddly to slip on and off every time I want to charge my Wiimote? Or is the added comfort worth the hassle?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Haha, at first I imagined a sports jacket, like what kids get for being in Little League. Just with "Wii" emblazoned on the shoulders and back. ...This is what happens when you're a generation behind.

Man, that's what I thought too. Do want.

Posted by maian

Huh. I ordered mine like three weeks ago and never got it. :X

Maybe I should check my order. >_>

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;766244]Too fiddly to slip on and off every time I want to charge my Wiimote? Or is the added comfort worth the hassle?
Depends on how often you charge your Wiimote. But definitely comfy.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Quoting Slade: Haha, at first I imagined a sports jacket, like what kids get for being in Little League. Just with "Wii" emblazoned on the shoulders and back. ...This is what happens when you're a generation behind.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Gir_Gone_Krazy/Varsityl20jacket20green_green_sleev.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Colonel

Nintendo.com always has little bonus` like this if you check on occasion. For example last week I got my rainbow spectrum DS stylus`for registering Brain Age II, and today I got my feather stylus for registering Phantom Hourglass. YAY BENEFITS!

Posted by wiimaster26

Quoting The X: All them are clear,I think.

I got a couple with a mega wii sports accessory pack they were blue and pink.

They look slighty different they they r the exact shape.