BIG MUTHA FUGGIN LOS CELL PHONE SPECTACULAR (unlikely)

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm like, 90% sure that my # is 843-870-4638. idk.

I just got it recently and dont have it memorized. And i dont have it on me, since i just got out of a building that doesnt allow any electronic devices in it. weee!

so yeah. call, or dont, thats cool. i dont need you faggots for friends anyway... you big jerks:(

oh, and chances are youll only be able to reach me after like 2000 EST, which is 8pm est for you civvy fags. so yeah, call. oh, and i keep it on vibrate, so dont even bother trying to annoy me at night, as ill just laugh at you the next morning.

Posted by Omni

I won't call you, though I do know what 24-hour timetables look like despite not being in the military.

Posted by Ant

Yeah it's not that confusing.

And I might call you...might not...

Posted by Slade

added Fivehead. Expect a call in the future, when, I don't know. Could be any time.

just out of "i'm not the one paying for this plan" curiosity, who's your carrier?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm calling a nuclear sub? Do want.

Posted by The Judge

I called. Said the number was incorrect.

Posted by Slade

lol, judge so ronrey!

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, calling a number when it's given to you equates to loneliness.

Posted by Slade

its okay ronry judge! i call u sumtime, take aaaaaaaaaall your ronriness away forever

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tried calling America cell phones in the past, never works for some reason. Which is weird, because I've phoned people in Peru before.

Posted by Ant

did you put a 1 infront of the number you wish to dial?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is that how it works? Okay, I'll phone now.

Posted by Corrupt

Expect a call from me sometime... well... hell if I know.

When you least expect it. Maybe more than two people will be involved, we'll see.

Posted by ExoXile

Ya'll give me your number when I'm drunk sometime.
It's going to be loud and expensive.

Quoted post: Is that how it works? Okay, I'll phone now.

haha. Yes. If you call long distance you need the continent's number in front of the area code. North America is 1.

Posted by Ant

cause we're NUMBER ONE

Posted by Lord of Spam

well your all wasting your time, since my number is 843 870 4682.

and for ****s sake, vamp, get it right for once. im sitting in the middle of ****ing south carolina. i wont set foot on a sub for quiet some time. you big fat idiot.

Posted by NES Queen

"All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later. Announcement 1-1-3-5-......."

your phone sucks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you could always give me your number:P

Posted by Ant

go to bed

Quoted post: and for ****s sake, vamp, get it right for once. im sitting in the middle of ****ing south carolina. i wont set foot on a sub for quiet some time. you big fat idiot.

Uh, I'm pretty sure South Carolina is a coastal state, you fag. It's completely possible you're currently located in a nuclear sub.

Posted by Ant

I'm in one right now! I live on a coastal state too!

Pretty sure california is smack-dab in the middle of the states, dude. Nice try though.

Posted by Ant

look, I live in AMERICA. I don't have to know where anything is. you can bet your *** I don't even know where canada is!

Posted by Stalolin

I AM GOING TO CALL AND SING YOU A SONG

Quoted post: you can bet your *** I don't even know where canada is!

No one knows where Canada is, simply because no one really gives a **** to locate it.

Posted by Slade

all that matters is that it's where aaaaall the maple sryup in the world comes from.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah. All that's important is if Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Buttersworth know where it is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

k, 843-870-4682 is my number, for realz this time

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dialling

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it's ringing out

Posted by Slade

duh it takes a while for the lazers to get here

Posted by WillisGreeny

light is so ****ing slow, it's rediculous.

it has to curve around matt's fivehead, it takes awhile.

Posted by Slade

I'm pretty sure this is a diagram of what light curving around a 5head looks like.

Posted by ExoXile

5-head, as RoboCop, awesome.

FUN, OGLE, and caustic. Sounds like it belongs to fivehead.