Hey guys im back??

Posted by CrystalPain

Hey it has been a very long time. I wonder if anyone remembers me?

Posted by Omni

Corrupt, please post that screencap you have of his terrible RP post against Bakura.

Welcome back, I guess.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Omni: Corrupt, please post that screencap you have of his terrible RP post against Bakura.

I dont understand

Posted by xuclo

All in good time?

I don't know you. Welcome back, I guess.

Posted by CrystalPain

Thanks
btw i've been seeing a few posts that were sent by me but it actually wasn't me... Could it be that i have been hacked and someone has been using my account?
Well i changed my password and i hope that it will solve the problem

Posted by Corrupt

wlecome back. u came just in time. i shuld hope that u will defend vgchat from the forces of evil once agian.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Omni: Corrupt, please post that screencap you have of his terrible RP post against Bakura.

I didn't remember it before, but now that Corrupt has posted it, it has become clear that you need lessons in recognizing AWESOME

wb crystalpain. i will log off feeling at ease now that you're here to protect us from the likes of bakura.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Corrupt: wlecome back. u came just in time. i shuld hope that u will defend vgchat from the forces of evil once agian.

That's genius right thur.

Omni, does that remind you of someone as much as it does me? lol

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/452/emotdownsbravohk7.gif[/IMG]

Posted by xuclo

lol he pwn'd me so hard.

i hope crystalpain isn't too much like him?

Posted by Xero

Nice avatar, Crystalpain. Looks familiar ;)

Posted by TimeSkipz

Crystal pain thats Points of Authority in your sig am I correct?

Posted by Corrupt

Nothing just flat-out screams "i am the dark massenger of death" like this avatar:

C'mon, switch back to it for us. You're not the same without it, buddy!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Corrupt;765653][IMG]http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s266/Mechtropolis/CrYsTeLpAnE.png[/IMG]

wlecome back. u came just in time. i shuld hope that u will defend vgchat from the forces of evil once agian.

That was hilarious- In full armer lol
I remember this guy. He joined right around the time I left

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Rddflag: Crystal pain thats Points of Authority in your sig am I correct?

Yes

Quoting Corrupt: Nothing just flat-out screams "i am the dark massenger of death" like this avatar:

C'mon, switch back to it for us. You're not the same without it, buddy!

Humm well that simply isn't the same me anymore =P What happened to Kaotix & Sango. (the Two only names i can remember)

Posted by Corrupt

Sango is now better known as Iris, and Kaotix changed his name to... Outlaw, I believe. He hardly comes around these parts at all anymore, which is a shame.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Corrupt: Sango is now better known as Iris, and Kaotix changed his name to... Outlaw, I believe. He hardly comes around these parts at all anymore, which is a shame.

I see, thanks for the upgrade.
Someone has been using my account for random reasons tho...
I changed my password i hope it helps.

ITS VGCHAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the FORMER DARK ANGEL!! LOL
I really need to update my profile

Posted by xuclo

Quoting CrystalPain: I see, thanks for the upgrade.

Lol wait....wut?

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting xuclo: Lol wait....wut?

**** it ! okay you win
update :-D

Posted by xuclo

That's what I figured, just making sure. :)