Old Videos

Posted by Ant

I recently found my old video camera a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for me the lens is busted, sense it won't record anything. However, it will play back old tapes and can be viewed fine in flip-out viewer. So I decided to look through two old tapes I have.

The first one being a trip I took back in the Summer of 04. It basically chronicals the journey to Pismo beach with myself, Judge, billards, Darksong X, and one other friend. I found myself laughing at a lot of the parts. Got some good shots of some fireworks being shot off at night. Then some off-roading shots, which sadly wasn't very entertaining. some other ****. Then my favorite part is where my one friend does Kung-Fu poses on a crest of a sand dune with the sun setting directly behind him ala The Karate Kid. Made me fukken bol. And then some other stuff, that's it.

After that I found my old graduation tape, which was taken slightly before the previous one. Pretty hum-drum. Funny to see myself and how I looked back then...not all too much different, but still.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOME INTERESTING OLD VIDEOS? Perhaps even upload them? I would have uploaded mine, but their on HI-8 tapes, and I'm not converting that ****.

Posted by NES Queen

I know there's an old VHS tape of me and my sister circa 1988 when we took breakdancing lessons. I've yet to find it burried in boxes of old tapes at my parents house though. One day I shall find it and laugh hysterically.

Posted by Linko_16

My older brother liked to shoot little movies with us a lot. I don't think there are any surviving videotapes, but I remember him trying a special effect involving setting a boat on fire. It didn't work and he set down the camera, still rolling, while everyone frantically tried to get things under control.

The resulting video was pretty lul-worthy.