lol Gorgoroth

Posted by Omni

[quote]22.10.2007 - Gorgoroth Part Ways, European Tour Goes as planned

Gaahl, King and Infernus have decided to part ways.
Gorgoroth have existed as a three-piece for the past several years but have ceased from this moment on in this incarnation.

Vocalist Gaahl (lyrics) and King (bassist/composer) will continue the scheduled European tour in November under the name Gorgoroth with a replacement for Infernus.
King and Gaahl will continue to work together musically, performing their art live and recording in the future. This decision was reached by Gaahl and King as they have been the driving force behind Gorgoroth's music for the past 8 years.

Infernus has stated he will take King and Gaahl to court over future use of the name Gorgoroth.

Infernus apparently owns the rights to the name based on something I read once, so I don't know what Gaahl and King are hoping to accomplish. It's silly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Something not right about a black metal guy taking fellow band members to court. Though, whatever. Their last album sucked.

Posted by Omni

Haha, almost posted currently playing here. Anyway, I agree about the last album. It's also weird that people who rebel against modern conventions are suing each other.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I never liked Gorgoroth that much to begin with.

But still, I lol picturing them in court wearing suits!