oh...lawd...

Posted by Non-Existent One

Words couldn't express my regret, but here I am. So let's make it worthwhile, eh?

The bar was loud...disorienting. Rave sat in the far corner, his eyes staring blankly out the near window to the rain covered streets. The neon signs that normally lit up the city were as dim as fireflies, which were even intelligent enough to stay out of this weather. But there were those who weren’t. Those who felt it necessary to brave this weather, to travel out and about, mostly, those who felt the urge to suppress their emotions with hard liquor.

It was nearly midnight and the bar was booming still. Weekends were always like this, and Rave sighed, this place...it was his dream home, but something was still off. Something was still missing. What was it? Downing the last of his vodka in a few seconds, he pushed out his chair and threw down a tip...but it’d be stolen if the waiter didn’t get to it quickly. Drunks don’t care much for gratuity, but Rave never got drunk here...he always associated getting drunk as having fun, which he didn’t really do anymore.

Almost immediately as his steps echoed outwards into the dismal city night, the rain screeched to a halt. A smile curled at his lips, for the first time in awhile, he felt a twitch of happiness open up within him. Pale moonlight poured through the clouds and once more, the city was alive with color. “Perhaps...tonight would be so bad after all...” Rave thought to himself, walking down the sidewalk away from the bar...

Typical big city. Nothing special. Very rarely will a car come by, there's alleys on every block, trashcans and dumpsters here and there, fire escapes, etc. etc.

Posted by Strike

I would LOVE to take up this challenge, under a few conditions...

ONE... who are you? I'm sure I knew you at some time before in my Sim career, either through VGS or VGC... what was your old SN? You can PM it to me if you dont want to post it here.

TWO... just that I get some reply from you, either through PM or here, to let me know you're alive, you've seen my reply and that you still want a battle. =)