a question about squier guitars

Posted by oxpecker123

are they the same as fender guitars, I own a sqiuer guitar and see thought that they were the same, do they both sound the same, is the ease of use the same can they can play the same music, I'v had mine for two years now so i'm asking

Posted by xuclo

"Squier is a second-line brand of the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. It produces models mostly derived from the Fender line of products but at lower cost, and are marketed similarly in providing high quality instruments at affordable prices for novice players. Squier guitars are now also sold in stores that do not specialize in musical instruments."

Check out the Wikipedia article on "Squier".

That answer your quesion? :)

Posted by oxpecker123

yeah kinda so sqiuer guitars are found at walmart?, I think Im wanna gibson sg now

Posted by Ch

I hate Squires so much. To me they are really bad sounding guitars and they're made with cheaper woods and materials.

So no, they aren't as good as Fenders or G&L's. Personally, G&L's are better.

Posted by Richaod

Fenders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Squiers. Both in quality and price.

I'm not a huge fan of Fenders though. Or SGs.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I believe that Fender is made in the USA. I can't afford a real Fender so I was forced to buy a Squier and the back of the head says "Crafted in China".

Furthermore, I bought my Squier Stratocaster brand new, and only paid about $250 for it.

While it's true that Fender > Squier, I feel that Ibanez > Fender, and also ESP > Fender.

Posted by xuclo

Ibanez <3

Iceman ftw.

Posted by oxpecker123

what about dean guitars

Posted by Hyper

Dean's decent. Basically, anything > first act, squier, etc walmart brands.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

walmart guitars make a pretty nice black metal sound

Posted by Omni

Especially when it's recorded on an answering machine like 95% of USBM.

Posted by zswordflame

I don't like black metal. it makes me in a bad mood. i dont know why they sing all mean and stuff. and why do they call it black metal? isnt it like the same as any other kind of metal like death metal or whatever its called

Posted by Richaod

Quoting zswordflame: I don't like black metal. it makes me in a bad mood. i dont know why they sing all mean and stuff. and why do they call it black metal? isnt it like the same as any other kind of metal like death metal or whatever its called

I look forward to this slaughter...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Man, that was a good combo right there