slather me with sympathy

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I took the LSAT, busted my *** for it, and only made a 158. Please feel sorry for me in this thread and post happy pictures with fuzzie animals and cheer-me-up slogans. Hot chicks are welcome, too.

Posted by Dexter

Those tests mean very little. Don't feel dumb because of it. I had to take a 4 hour test last month for a job I was chasing and I scored wonderfully, yet I had no idea about most of the material on the test.

EDIT: Oh, and my nice says "hi."

Posted by NES Queen

what is considered a "good" or passing result? like what is it out of?

for my registry exams in clinical lab science I barely passed. I don't remember the scores, but like if you needed a 250 out of 400 to pass and earn your title I scored a 258. Ultimately it don't mean dick because no one knows or sees that score except me. All my future employers see is that I'm board certified, not that I barely scraped by.

Plus, one of the girls in my program at college was a super mega nerd (worse than me). She had a perfect 4.0 except for our nazi biochem teacher who gave her a B+ in organic chem. But anyway, she got nearly a perfect score on her registry exams while I barely passed. Now a days though, I'm making tons more money than her and am like 100x more successful. So again, it proves that tests are stoopid and don't prove anything. It's just an easy way for the corporate world to label you or have an excuse why they don't want you in their realm.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I bet it was a (pick a minority group) conspiracy. You should start an anti(group) blog.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

**** THOSE NERDY NAVY GUYS WITH FUNNY HAIR! I HATE THOSE . . . NUFS! GO BACK TO FLORIDA, NUFS!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

how bad is that considered? cause I gotta know how much sympathy to give.

Posted by Poco

i just made a 35 on the act please do the same for me

Posted by mis0

Isn't a 158 on the LSAT a decent grade? I thought the highest mark on the LSAT is a 180?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: I'm making tons more money than her and am like 100x more successful.

Now, what are you doing hanging around a video game forum with kids and...an annoying wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D Some one needs to deepthroat that wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: Some one needs to deepthroat that wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

Are you suggesting or implying that I should be performing fellatio on you? :eek:

Posted by S

Well you are the Queen to his King, no?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Poco: i just made a 35 on the act please do the same for me

no screenshot didn't happen

158 is considered "good" and I'm in the top 25%, which isn't "good enough" considering my STELLAR graduating GPA of 2.9

Posted by Shade

My parents would inflict a slow and painful death upon my person if my GPA ever dropped that low.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I had a 3.7 in high school, which I suspect you MISTOOK THIS FOR

Posted by Shade

Oh shi- you're 24 NEVERMIND

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: Are you suggesting or implying that I should be performing fellatio on you? :eek:

*Uses Google define:fellatio* Blah!!!! Is THAT what you mean in your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! &^&*(^&^%#% :mad:

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: no screenshot didn't happen

158 is considered "good" and I'm in the top 25%, which isn't "good enough" considering my STELLAR graduating GPA of 2.9

Face it, you're "average".

And I find it highly amusing that a thread initiated by BJ has been slightly derailed into a conversation about such said act itself.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I had a 3.7 in high school, which I suspect you MISTOOK THIS FOR

actually my act was more like 29 and i just started my junior year

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I have yet to take my LSAT and ACT. I probably won't do too bad, I have sort of a knack for standardized testeses.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the LSAT is for admittance to law school. most people do NOT take the lsat

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: no screenshot didn't happen

Oh ****. I've yet to dip below a 4.0 average in college, and less than a 3.0? Ouch. Any chance of retaking the LSAT then, or are you gonna have to settle for a lesser school?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm probably going to take it again. I avged 165-170 on the practice ones, which I timed, but this one was just. .. it was really hard. I don't get it. It's like they took all the practice tests I took, took the hardest **** out of all of them, and put it on a test. Keep in mind, practice tests are PAST ACTUAL LSATS, so . . . wtf?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Maybe they're improving the test by making it more challenging? Or making it worse, depending on how your looking at it.