creative zen -> scrobble to lastfm?

Posted by G-Sides

possible? i know that w/ rockbox, ipods can do it, but so far no rockbox firmwire has been developed for creative zen and since my desktop comp died, all my musics on it are gone. i've been plugging zen into my speakers manually and listening through it through that and i'd love to know if there were any way i could scrobble **** i listened to to last.fm when i plug the zen back into the laptop to charge or whatever. :/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Supported audio players (hardware)

There is some support for portable audio players. Since these are offline (which breaks the last.fm concept), track info has to be batch scrobbled. Players for which batch upload software is available:

* iPod: The most recent version of the Last.fm software for Windows features experimental iPod support. However, there are several other programs which support this feature. iPodScrobbler, via YamiPod, lastPod (former audioPod, audioPod+)[11], iSproggler (Windows), iScrobbler (Mac iTunes), QTScrobbler, Rockbox replacement firmware
* Various other players: supported with the RockBox firmware - logs made by these players can be uploaded to the Audioscrobbler service via a web based interface written by stead : Rockbox .scrobbler.log to Last.fm Upload, QTScrobbler
* Zenses is an open source utility program for MTP compatible devices such as iriver clix, Toshiba's Gigabeat line, SanDisk's Sansa series, Samsung's YP series, Microsoft Zune, & Creative's Zen players. It lets you submit play counts from the player to last.fm, view charts on what you've played and create recently added playlists. Zenses was designed and developed for use with Creative's Zen Vision:M media player, however it should also work with most other MTP compatible devices. For more info on MTP and corresponding devices check here: Media Transfer Protocol. Some MTP players such as the SanDisk Sansa M230 don't register play counts and thus will not work with Zenses.

Look for Zenses. Should be your best bet.