Assassins Creed

Posted by Dr. Rockso

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/index.php

This game is gonna ****ing rock

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

We'll see. There isn't actually all that much to go by.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's a lot to go by, but you never really have any idea until you play it. Could be pretty **** good, but even now it has a few noticeable bugs and crowd AI sucks pretty hardcore.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Well, most of the reviews are going up now. 7 from 1UP.com, and a 9.1 from Gametrailers. I'll probably still buy it along with Galaxy on Friday, but I guess it didn't quite satisfy the hype.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It looks fun, but I think I'll just rent it. Buy Mass Effect instead.

Yeah, I'll get it later when there's less games to play. I figured it'd be pretty good, but it did seem to have problems from the get-go.

Posted by project101

i jsut played the game this weekend and it is amazing at the moment it is my favorite game the combat goes just like you want, the movement is so fluent, the crowd really isnt bad actually i was quite pleased the graphics are wonderful everything about the game rocks seriously pick it up if you see it, its a great game

**** sucks.

Posted by Pit

Quoting project101: i jsut played the game this weekend and it is amazing at the moment it is my favorite game the combat goes just like you want, the movement is so fluent, the crowd really isnt bad actually i was quite pleased the graphics are wonderful everything about the game rocks seriously pick it up if you see it, its a great game

whoa

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNN

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1195647274240.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently the best thing he could think to describe it as was 'interesting'. OH SHIGGY

Shiggy does not approve of Jade Raymond's Game? I knew there was a reason he was so highly regarded.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gaijan gaemz

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

so whats the verdict?
how is it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Very good. But not game of the year material. Repetition was the game's main flaw.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

ah.
I was so hyped for this game for about a year or two.
& now I really don't have the need to pick it up.
rather spend my money else where.

I'll probably just end up renting it.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

its pretty fun, but the storys ****ing lame, flashbacks from dna = wtf?

Quoted post: I was so hyped for this game for about a year or two.

Me too, dude. But I honestly didn't enjoy it past the first three assassinations. You're constantly doing the exact same thing and you keep doing it until the end. There's no variety except for the variety you make, and even then it falls short because there's no co-op (a la Crackdown.) Plus, it's really, really easy. There's a few mechanics that just don't make sense and completely break the game in my opinion.

Quoted post: its pretty fun, but the storys ****ing lame, flashbacks from dna = wtf?

Welcome to a few days after it was unveiled.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The story isn't so bad... up until the last five minutes.

Posted by Ant

causing it to grow into the skin on the side

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ant is becoming a master troll.

Quoted post: causing it to grow into the skin on the side

I don't get it. ingrown toenail?!

And the story is actually pretty good until you realise they do **** all with the futurist elements and basically say "TUNE IN NEXT TIME" for any coherency.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't get it. ingrown toenail?!

YES! LMAO! I copy and pasted that into the post area and just figured to run with it.

Man, I have that on my left big toe. hurts so bad

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ewwwww

I personally enjoyed the whole 'are you really doing the right thing?' element of the game. Though I basically got the same speech nine times.

repetition, in jade raymond's game? more likely etc

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If only they'd given more character to your assassination targets. The guy who poisons everyone's wine at the big ye olde frat party was kinda cool. THOUGH WHY COULDNT I DO THAT TO HIM. Assassin's Creed with Hitman-style creative assassinations would have been cool as hell.

So, I went and looked up the Hashshashin, who are the inspiration for Creed, and it turns out they were just medieval drug addicts who were usually executed within seconds of carrying out a trippy assassination, or died before they could even get close to their supposed target.

Quoted post: Assassin's Creed with Hitman-style creative assassinations would have been cool as hell.

Jesus yes. I would've really loved the game if their was some variety in the assassinations, that's really all it needed. I mean, it's basically SotC but without the unique takedowns.

Posted by karateteen14

i really want to get the game because i think it is going to be so awsome