Infraction for Delta 001 Spec Ops: testing da 10 point infraction = ban.

Posted by Jesse Smith

User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=687]Delta 001 Spec Ops[/url]
Infraction: testing da 10 point infraction = ban.

Administrative Note:[quote]testing da 10 point infraction = ban.

Message to User:[quote]testing da 10 point infraction = ban.

Posted by Jesse Smith

This is an inactive member that never posted.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 10 doesn't work. Last time I tried it it didn't ban, same thing happened to some other mod that tried it.

Oh yes it does!!! He was banned from geting a 10 point Custom Infraction. Now to see if he get's unbanned in 24 hours!

Posted by S

Is it possible it doesn't work on mods? I mean, Speedfreak 100 point infracted me and that didn't even phase my ability to post.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think it only works for non-mods, members in the normal usergroup where 99.99% of da members are at. aka...I don't think you guys can get banned from infractions!!! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

See, he was unbanned when it expired!!!!!!!!!!!! Only reason people didn't get unbanned is cause a 100 point infraction was a banned for ever infraction, even if you give three days, a week....infractions!!!!

Posted by Iris

I thought you could give as many points as you wanted and it wouldn't ban some one unless you filled out the automatic ban box.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I coulda sworn I've handed out 10 point bans before and it didn't work. I'm quite positive in fact, and I know I can't ban mods...

Posted by Jesse Smith

100 points was a forever ban, aka...p0rn/SPAM, unless a mod ends up having compassion and manually unbans them!!!!! :eek:

10 points is a 'until they end up with less than 10 infraction points' ban, aka when enough infractions expire to make tham have less than 10 points, they stop being pink!!!

Oh yah, notice da infractions last 90 days now!!!!!!!

I'm sure I can change it so mods can get banned, or I can test that out. Some one want to be a test subject!!! Vampiro gots five points right now!!! :eek: :D:D:D And I can give Super Mods infractions!!! One of you wanna be a test subject for geting banned!!! :D:D:D:D Sorry, I can't give myself an infraction!!! :D:D:D

Right now mods can get infractions, as seen [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=829]here[/url]!!!

Posted by Iris

Now, mods have always been bannable. Mods just can't ban other mods that are the same or higher level than them.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Mods should at least be able to give blog mods infractions. Regular mods... doesn't really matter.

Posted by S

You're welcome to test it on me. And yeah, I agree with Vamp. Blog mods should not be exempt.