Posted by Oforia

f5 =/= hacking

iris

Posted by Iris

When you use a program to do it on insane scales it is.

Posted by Oforia

no it's not.

I have more than 1 F5 key

Posted by junior senior

stfu

Posted by Oforia

wow, you're an idiot

Posted by Roger Smith

So says the person who only has time to make puppet accounts and hack chat forums lmao

Posted by Oforia

Time? As far as I know it doesn't take any time at all to make a puppet account. All you have to do is throw in some bull**** email address. You are an idiot and I have no idea why I am even responding to you in a serious manner.

As I said before, I have not "hacked" anything, and anyone who thinks that I have needs to shut up because obviously they have no idea what they are talking about.

You are a pathetic scumbag and a worthless piece of trash. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are an epiphany for the word stupid.

go eat **** and die you ****ing faggot.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Oforia's a bit mean...

Posted by junior senior

brb, getting some dried papaya and pineapple

Posted by junior senior

k back

Posted by WillisGreeny

ok, where were we?

Posted by junior senior

going to my printer for some dried papaya and pineapple

Posted by junior senior

you know i didnt rly get up from my bed, right

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Oforia: Time? As far as I know it doesn't take any time at all to make a puppet account. All you have to do is throw in some bull**** email address. You are an idiot and I have no idea why I am even responding to you in a serious manner.

As I said before, I have not "hacked" anything, and anyone who thinks that I have needs to shut up because obviously they have no idea what they are talking about.

You are a pathetic scumbag and a worthless piece of trash. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are an epiphany for the word stupid.

go eat **** and die you ****ing faggot.

Eh, you've said wittier things.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I felt like his last line deflated his entire insult. eat **** and die you ****ing faggot steps back into our dimesnion of instults, destroying all the complexity that was introduced earlier.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WillisGreeny: I felt like his last line deflated his entire insult. eat **** and die you ****ing faggot steps back into our dimesnion of instults, destroying all the complexity that was introduced earlier.

I think he's actually borrowing a lot of his insults...from his older insults. That right there just kills the whole novelty feeling of it all.

Posted by Oforia

You don't deserve new insults.

Posted by Roger Smith

More like you can't come up with new insults.

Posted by Oforia

I can say you suck at photoshop a million times and that's all you deserve you wapanese ****.

Posted by Roger Smith

Hey guys, I suck at photoshop.

Hey guys, Oforia sucks at creating new insults.

Posted by Oforia

You suck at deserving new insults.

Posted by Roger Smith

You suck at giving new insults.

Posted by Oforia

Roger I am sorry you have never felt the touch of a woman.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oforia I'm sorry you had to change the subject on account of you sucking at making new insults.

Posted by cool gamer dad

jee wizz grandma, look at all the drama.

Posted by Roger Smith

Meh, fails compared to what me and Omni did back in the day. We kick *** at drama yo :cool:

Posted by TimeSkipz

Oforia I demand we have our fight soon. I'm pretty sure I will win since I'm a level 5 axewarrior with a +2 Longsword and +1 shield. My armor is the ultimate dragon crotch plate