Infraction for Oforia: DDOSing the website, slowing down connections purposely. i.e.

Posted by Iris

User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8397605]Oforia[/url]
Infraction: DDOSing the website, slowing down connections purposely. i.e. hacking.

Administrative Note:[quote]

Message to User:[quote]

Posted by S

DDOSing = ? Besides the given.

Posted by Iris

Distributed Denial of Service. He overloads the server by using a hack that constantly accesses VGC, so pages take much longer to load.

Posted by S

Ah, alright then. Banning on sight.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"nah, I think I'll give him another chance lol"

Posted by Iris

Puppet accounts alone normally wouldn't get a normal member a perma-ban though. This, however, is entirely grounds for an IP ban.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! And I missed it!!! :( I have yet to see one of my sites DDOSd!!!! bah!!!!

er, if the site get's slow, how do you find out who's doing it...unless they post braging about it!!!!!

Posted by Iris

He was bragging about it and admitting to it. He even told some one right before he did it. Luckily, that person was nice enough to alert me.

Quoted post: Puppet accounts alone normally wouldn't get a normal member a perma-ban though. This, however, is entirely grounds for an IP ban.

Yes it would've. Look at a previous thread where we came to the agreement that a puppet account and its creator would be banned.

Posted by Iris

Perma-banned? Uh, no. Check that thread again.

Besides, this was the first I heard of him making puppet accounts so yeah, I did give him an extra chance because I didn't know it was a consistent thing.

except I said he made three. Considering we banned JS for how long for making one, yeah.

Posted by Iris

I banned JS for a week only, I believe.

Also, I only saw 2 puppet accounts, neither of which matched IPs. After I banned Van Gogh, Oforia IMed me and I figured out it was him and I warned him. When I saw Picasso, I knew it was a puppet but I really had no proof it was Oforia. I just banned and called Oforia out because I figured it'd be a safe guess.

Wait, I don't even have to answer to you, Vamp. Stop wasting my time.

Why would I lie and say it's him if it wasn't? Seriously...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have a little more compassion for Junior!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Even you understand, Jesse. You get less traffic when people slow the site down! He's ruining your business.