8th grade dance - Relationship issues

Posted by Picasso

1 year ago to this day I can remember arguing with my parents over attending the 8th grade dance. There was this girl, melissa (i think thats how you spell it) that I really loved. I mean I loved her. She was mazin. So I really wanted to dance wtih her but my parents wuddent let me go to the dance. I can remember tuning out my mom's screaming voice and just singing lyrics that define me as a person. "crawling in my skin!!!! these wounds they will not heaallll!!!!"

I decided that I would sneak out of the house anyway. I decided to sneak out with my dad b/c he understands me even though he is weird and used to touch me. I met up with sarah at the dance who is the girl I really loved and she gave me a blowjob on the floor. It was hard because I was on top and I had to support myself with one hand. all I could think of were lyrics to the best song ever CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!! This was my defining moment.

Anyways I didn't know you can get pregnant by a blowjob but it happened. just a month ago she gave birth to a kid and i dunno if i should get my parents to take care of it or not. He doesnt look like me. Britney, the same girl, said that I was the only person that she had sex with but the baby looked like he was black.

what the **** shoudl i do?

Posted by Omni

Get a paternity test.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

First off, buddy, VGC is not the place to be asking about things like this. Second, get a paternity test. Third, it really isn't a good idea to define yourself by songs, it just isn't. Fourth, refer to the first statement I made. :)

Posted by Picasso

thank you so much for this information. I will take it to herat i seriously will

I just love that song though it is me. the lyrics actually mean something and they relate to my life.

sorry if I offended anyone by my post i just want to scream though cause id ont know what to do

I just can't stop singing though.

"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!"

Posted by Oforia

Abortion on the already born baby is the only option.

Posted by WillisGreeny

8th grade blow jobs? I must have been a late bloomer; that, or I'm just the only normal one.

Btw...bj's don't make black babies, that's a myth.

Posted by junior senior

i lolled

Posted by s0ul

Everyone replying seriously: are you guys stupid?

Posted by WillisGreeny

depends, is it a myth that bj's make black babies?

Posted by Trigger

I hear that if you sing "Crawling In My Skin" three times fast, black babies disappear.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting s0ul: Everyone replying seriously: are you guys stupid?

Thank you for assuring me I'm not entirely insane.

I just need the rest of the people here to stop scaring me.

Posted by Dexter

Knowing that something's not serious doesn't stop me from taking it or replying to it seriously. You never know what type of serious conversation could come out of something completely non-serious, especially on VGC. NEVER FORGET '03! It's the members who thought that the serious repliers took the thread starter seriously that worries me.

Posted by Slade

My 8th grade graduation dance was a horrible experience. Chaperons everywhere. Someone told my parents I was with this girl, years of drama ensued.

Posted by Gollum

Alright, this is obviously total bull****, stop replying seriously for ****s sake. Seriously, an 8th grader in love with a girl, who bleeds Linkin Park, whose dad used to touch him, and whose girlfriend gave birth to a black baby. That is almost every stereotypical moron trait that we make fun of at VGC. Jesus.

Posted by Linko_16

As long as he's banned, I'm leaving this topic open for the hilarity.

Posted by Poco

you needed to shove your thumb up her butt.

see that stops sperm from entering her urethra from her stomach

Posted by Trigger

It won't, she also modified her esophagus.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Trigger: It won't, she also modified her esophagus.

welp better get the clothes hangar

Posted by Trigger

I was thinking chemical douche, with bonus acid!

Posted by Linko_16

We need Elric in this thread. His opinion is valued and necessary.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, might as well bring back Killer Jordo while we're at it. I'm sure he could also offer plenty of valuable insight on a topic we all care so dearly about.

Posted by Omni

Panic, too. He's an expert on Linkin Park and rebelling against his parents.

Posted by s0ul

Luda Luda up in this mother****er.

Posted by Iris

Oh ***, I haven't heard that name in years.