wad or fold?

Posted by Ant

I CAME ACROSS A VERY IMPORTant QUESTION ON 4CHAN! DO YOU WAD THE TOILET PAPER UP OR DO YOU FOLD IT ALL NICE AND NEAT?

I FOLD, CAUSE WADDING IT UP IS INCONSISTENT AND COULD LEAD TO FINGERS BREAKING THROUGH.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I think about this almost every time I doo it.

I wad it up, and wipe back-to-front with my left hand. Always.

Posted by Linko_16

Oddly enough, I saw that thread too.

I usually fold, but I've been known to wad.

Posted by cool gamer dad

The reason I wad is that folding the paper just isn't thick enough, and it'd take unreasonable amounts of it to attain the desired thickness. Wadding is an art learned through time, and once mastered, is rewarding.

Posted by Ant

Bah, I also just don't like the feel of the wad. And what the hell, how many sheets do you need? unless it's really runny and wet, normally 4 is enough, then folded up, and you're set.

Posted by Slade

So do you fold it to one square surface area? I like to have a little extra padding, so I fold it once and then kind of wad the part that I hold. Probably at about 1.5 square surface area.

Posted by Ant

I fold the 4 sheets three times. leaving a diameter of about 1.5 sheets :D

Posted by The Judge

I don't have a little petite [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss hole that needs pampering.

Posted by The Judge

Also, how hard do you wipe yourself that your fingers would break through? Jesus.

Posted by Ant

what does having a petite ******* have to do with anything? and you don't really have to do it that hard to break through. depending on the brand it differs.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I hate when you have diahorrea and you need like twenty wads and then the toilet gets filled with so many wads that when you flush the bowl fills up.

Posted by Omni

Probably wad or roll it up. I don't have the patience for folding paper that's going to go in the toilet.

EDIT: Ninja'd

X, try flushing midway through next time that happens as a precaution. You know, a courtesy flush?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wad and fold, depending. I find the former works better for "HOLY **** THAT'S A LOT OF ****" and the latter for when there's barely anything to clean up. Also, right hand and about 1.5 sheets surface area when folding.

Posted by Ant

you know what's really awesome? when you go to wipe, but there's like...nothing there since it came out so perfect. man I love that

that's been happening more and more to me lately. I gotta figure out what I'm eating that causes it, because ****, it's nice.

Posted by Stalolin

fold

what teh **** wad

why would you submit yourself to that

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: that's been happening more and more to me lately. I gotta figure out what I'm eating that causes it, because ****, it's nice.

it's also cool when it's really hot and greasy. makes for some good finger paint.

so 3 fold, 3 wad, and one both.

Posted by Kit

Wad.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I fold it nicely as a habbit.

Wads are lame.

Posted by Sterling

Wadding's easier.

Posted by Arcadios

Fold4lyfe

Posted by ArchAngel4434

Quoting cats: I wad it up, and wipe back-to-front with my left hand. Always.

...I would much rather have gone through the rest of my life without knowing that.

Posted by Linko_16

Too bad.

Quoted post: ...I would much rather have gone through the rest of my life without knowing that.

Never visit this blog again then. Problem solved.