Best break ups

Posted by WillisGreeny

happen when the women cheats on the man with 3 other guys, and the man comes home early only to find them all in the bed with a goat.

Seriously though, if people asked "so, what happened to that one girl you were with" there's no way you wouldn't love re telling the story.

Posted by Omni

Did this happen to you or something?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Mine's fun. I have an ex who cheated on me with two guys before we broke up. Afterwards she got engaged to two different guys at the same time and then cheated on both of them with some other guy. Then she got involved with some crazy emo fag before finally coming to terms with the fact that she's a total lesbian, and now dates some butch chick.

Posted by Ant

do you have pics of your ex and her butch girlfriend DOING it?

Posted by Linko_16

You're right, that was fun.

EDIT - niiiiiiiiiinja

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Shin-Ra: Mine's fun. I have an ex who cheated on me with two guys before we broke up. Afterwards she got engaged to two different guys at the same time and then cheated on both of them with some other guy. Then she got involved with some crazy emo fag before finally coming to terms with the fact that she's a total lesbian, and now dates some butch chick.

Oh man, that's great. None of mine are interesting. I eventually still end up being friends with most of my ex's, but maybe that's because I've never been dumped.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Omni: Did this happen to you or something?

if only!

Posted by Trigger

The funnier one is where the chick is cheating on her boyfriend with another man and the boyfriend sets up a video recorder to capture it, then the next day sets the camera up again. He hides in the bedroom closet with a baseball bat and then jumps out weilding the bat when he hears them going at it again.

LOL SRY I SKARED U

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

None of mine are particularly that great. It's like "Are we done?" and then "Yeah, pretty much." Nothing interesting or exciting, just a case of you know it's not going to last anyways and both parties getting bored. I'd rather be friends than girlfriend-boyfriend cause I'm pretty lazy and there's less explaining involved.