Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Posted by SoraKeyToLight

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
- Single-Player Adventure Game
- Features: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort, Sora & Riku
- Oylmpus Coliseum & Sleeping Beauty are Confirmed Worlds

-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Trailer Summary & Notes

[quote]Video begins by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1", Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

Scene cuts to an area featuring the boy who looks like Roxas, Ven, talking to a young male with black hair, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the Old Man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Secret Ending.

The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra". Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand.

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown.

The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Finally, Terra says..
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, heard about this and the DS game awhile ago.
Sounds like Nomura is milking another series.

Posted by SoraKeyToLight

Yea i know.

But Birth By Sleep is with those 3 Knights in the Secret Ending.

Posted by Arcadios

I know but why couldn't they add the story onto to KH3 since they'll be introduced there?
Rhetorical question, btw.

Posted by SoraKeyToLight

Well, Nomura said Birth By Sleep is like 10 years before the event of Kingdom Hearts 1. its Explain how Mickey get His Keyblade Darkside. so they Games are going backwards the forward.

But Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't even gone close of making yet. so its gonna take a couple of years till we hear anything about Kh3.

Posted by Arcadios

Hehe, they could add the background stories of these three new guys, how Micky got his keyblade and how Roxas came to be all in KH3 since there's more than enough room for current gen systems. I guess Nomura could say those are "irrelevant" or "wouldn't go well with the game" but those are weak points. Still...why introduce a character in a separate game if that same character hasn't even made he's debut? The secret ending of KH2 Final Mix isn't really enough for a new guy to get his own game. Kinda like Zack and Crisis Core.

Posted by Phantom75230

I kinda like the idea of the one on the DS, don't like the name(358/2days)
but in multiplayer you can play as any of the org XIII members!

Posted by fireshade24

but the DS one wont have the good graphics that u see on the psp.

Posted by Phantom75230

i don't care as much about the graphics as everyone else (especially since its on the DS) but all I want is the game to have a good storyline and good gameplay

Posted by karllysbeer

这是新加的空白文章4,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]I wish they wouldn't put out side projects for Kingdom Hearts. Chain of Memories sucked. Hopefully this will be worth playing.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ashen

The only reason Chain of Memories sucked is because people hate action-based strategy (i.e, doing math on the fly). Though, it is more than possible to do the original KH battle system on the GBA. Guess Squenix wanted a little more originality than that. The story was fine, though. And a little depressing, especially once you started getting to the higher floors (and were into the whole SoraxKairi dynamic).

As for this one... It's not one of those games that's going to make me get a PSP, but I'll certainly watch clips on YouTube (like what I did for Crisis Core). I might actually shell out my money for the DS one, but, like many others, I'd much rather see KH3, if anything. TBH, they've almost milked everything they can out of it.

Posted by Red

a new trailer for BbS was released quite some time ago.
I'd give the link I'm just too lazy, 'sides, vidja wasn't so great, mostly just left you with questions and confusion.