GTAIV will have 16-player multiplayer.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[url=http://gamernode.com/News/4628-GTA-IV-will-have-16-multiplayer-for-PS3-and-360/index.html]TIIIIIIIIIIGHT[/url]

I wonder if this is the reasoning behind the delay.

Posted by Arcadios

Sound pretty jawsome, now all I need is an Xbox or PS3.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Guess that's pretty cool. Not to excited about straight-up GTA multiplayer though.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

GTA's multiplayer has been pretty lame thus far.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=MottaTheHutt;762281][COLOR=black]GTA's multiplayer has been pretty lame thus far.[/COLOR]You obviously didn't try the PC version of San Andreas' multiplayer. Bounty hunter mode was great with a ton of people. I'm hoping this is the same sort of thing Rockstar are aspiring for in GTAIV.

I have a feeling I'll be playing more co-op than anything else...

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting The X: I wonder if this is the reasoning behind the delay.

*Sigh*

It would be the most reasonable answer. Multiplayer is a steep challenge to get right, especially if it isn't the main focus of your game.

Fortunately for Rockstar, they can afford to push back the release date to next year. If only more companies had that luxury.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting The X: You obviously didn't try the PC version of San Andreas' multiplayer. Bounty hunter mode was great with a ton of people. I'm hoping this is the same sort of thing Rockstar are aspiring for in GTAIV.

San Andreas PC was my basis for that post.

Quoted post: Fortunately for Rockstar, they can afford to push back the release date to next year. If only more companies had that luxury.

What's up, Valve?

Wait, they do and they did, and it still lags. lol

Posted by Kit

I liked multiplayer on the original GTA, it was hard because the player blends in with the crowd. It'll be a lot different on this one, people will probably whore out the rocket launcher and spawnkill people.

lol guys lets make a gang and take over the GTA world.

Posted by Gang Starr

i think so too

Posted by Gang Starr

the only reason i like that game is bcause i like to rob cars

Posted by Random

Geez, I haven't played GTA multiplayer since GTA one on the PC. Good times.. Running around then seeing the other guy nearly run you over, pull out a semi and go to town. Fun stuff. I look forward to it.

Posted by muffla

i have to say as buggy and crappy as it was, liberty city stories multi player was amazing with three friends in a base ment and a case of beer... ahh good times

Posted by F1NALSMASH

dang i guess this is another game i am going to have to pick up. to many games to much money!!

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Team kills will reach a new high with this game. Aside from which, it'll probably be a pretty solid game.

Also, I hate GTA games.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

Considering how annoying the average Halo fan is I cannot imagine how necessary a quick mute button in a GTA game would be.