Favorite Takeout?

Posted by TimeSkipz

I prefer pastas and pizzas

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wendy's

for cost v quality anyways

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yeah they really do know how to make a good burger in a reasonable amount of time

Posted by Speedfreak

Curry.

Poor America. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Chicken tikka kebab wrapped in a Naan bread with salad and spicy sauce.

... but I guess you USA guys don't get that. :(

Posted by Kit

Donor Kebabs from Mr. Pizza, one of the local takeaways, no salad because thet replace missing salad with meat.

I also like other stuff found in chipshops/chippies, fish and chips, curry sauce, etc.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting The X: Chicken tikka kebab wrapped in a Naan bread with salad and spicy sauce.

... but I guess you USA guys don't get that. :(

I do know what naan bread is like, very good. I am from Canada and The Real Canadian Superstore sells it

**** sucks though.

Posted by Omni

[URL="http://www.carrabbas.com/"]Carrabba's Italian Grill[/URL]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Speedfreak: Curry.

Poor America. :(

you're kidding right? it's not like curry is hard to come by.

as for the question, I guess burgers and pizza most of the time, it's cheap :/

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Omni: [URL="http://www.carrabbas.com/"]Carrabba's Italian Grill[/URL]

I've actually been to the one in North Dakota. Nothing spectacular

Posted by Xero

Thai.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Hardies. Hella expensive, but hella good.

Yes, us poor americans, I definitely can't go downtown if I want curry. I'm serious. There's a curry shortage in the US.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I really enjoy Salisbury House. If you have ever been to Manitoba you know why

Posted by Slade

Huge, piping hot, spicy burritos. Thai gets an honorable mention.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Oh yeah with loads of cheese

Posted by Slade

Nah, those are enchiladas. I like my burritos filled with a ton of stuff like wild rice, beans, peppers, etc. and a good portion of beef.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Rddflag: I've actually been to the one in North Dakota. Nothing spectacular

The one I go to in Florida is.

Posted by Ch

I'm more of a sub guy. Subway tuna rox my sox

chicken ranch something from Subway is the ****. I never remember what it is though, so I need other people to run in and buy it for me.

Posted by Ch

Chicken Bacon Ranch, ahem.

Posted by mis0

Spicy, delicious red chili enchaladas with covered in cheese and topped with onions, with spanish rice and a fresh sopapilla. I love Mexican cuisine. ^.^

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Rddflag: I really enjoy Salisbury House. If you have ever been to Manitoba you know why

Salisbury House is terrible. What the hell is wrong with you.

Take out is either pizza or pitas (falafels and hummus ftw).

Quoted post: Chicken Bacon Ranch, ahem.

That's the one. ****ing delicious.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Angelwing: Salisbury House is terrible. What the hell is wrong with you.

Take out is either pizza or pitas (falafels and hummus ftw).

Oh there is no way you are from Winnipeg. Wait are you that person that was in the Winnipeg Sun being interviewed about your job at Pr0no pizza? She said she didn't like Salisbury House

Oh yeah, that must have been me.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yeah I kinda figured.... Since she didn't like Salisbury House and all... which is impossible if your from Winnipeg! Dave is my friend. You disrespect him by disliking Salisbury House

Posted by WillisGreeny

Pancheros. One step up from Taco Bell.

Quoting Rddflag: Yeah I kinda figured.... Since she didn't like Salisbury House and all... which is impossible if your from Winnipeg! Dave is my friend. You disrespect him by disliking Salisbury House

I don't think I know anyone who actually likes Sals. The most they'll do is tolerate it.

Plus, they don't have many veg options. Therefore they suck.

Posted by TimeSkipz

If veg means vegitarian, there are chicken choices. If veg means Veggies, there isn't really but who cares? a nice burger and fries isn't bad every once in a while

Quoted post: If veg means vegitarian, there are chicken choices.

Are you really that dumb?

Posted by TimeSkipz

It isn't meat. It's poultry. My sisters boyfriend is vegitarian and he eats poultry

Wow, you're ****ing stupid. And so is your sister's boyfriend. What do you think poultry is.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Some vegitarians don't consider poultry meat
Lacto-ovo-vegetarian. Eats both dairy products and eggs. This is the most common type of vegetarian diet.

Then they aren't vegetarians as both chicken and fish are meat, no matter how you look at it. Your sister's boyfriend is an omnivore.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Lacto-ovo-vegetarian. Eats both dairy products and eggs. This is the most common type of vegetarian diet.

*Ahem* this was taken from the uk science website. They are still vegetarians

Uh, because you eat eggs and dairy products doesn't confirm that eating an actual chicken is vegetarian. :/ Honestly, are you that dumb?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Can you not read? Here is the whole article Types of Vegetarian

Lacto-vegetarian. Eats dairy products but not eggs.
Vegan. Does not eat dairy products, eggs, or any other animal product.

Fruitarian. A type of vegan diet where very few processed or cooked foods are eaten. Consists mainly of raw fruit, grains and nuts. Fruitarians believe only plant foods that can be harvested without killing the plant should be eaten.

Macrobiotic. A diet followed for spiritual and philosophical reasons. Aims to maintain a balance between foods seen as ying (positive) or yang (negative). The diet progresses through ten levels, becoming increasingly restrictive. Not all levels are vegetarian, though each level gradually eliminates animal products. The highest levels eliminate fruit and vegetables, eventually reaching the level of a brown rice diet.

Other terms can be used in describing various vegetarian diets, though their exact meaning can differ. The term strict vegetarian may refer to a vegan diet, though in other cases it may simply mean a lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet. The terms common or broad vegetarian may be used to refer to lacto-ovo-vegetarians. Demi-vegetarian is a term sometimes used to describe persons who eat no or little meat but may eat fish. Persons consuming fish but no meat are sometimes called pescetarians. not omnivores

Quoting Rddflag: Some vegitarians don't consider poultry meat

Alright, I'll make this simple for you:

Chicken = meat

Pescetarians are not vegetarians of any sort. Semi or demi 'vegetarians' are people who eat a mostly vegetarian diet, usually including a specific meat, but they aren't actual vegetarians. Vegetarians do not consume meat, at all.

Posted by TimeSkipz

If you can read it says it is used sometimes. Your calling majority of vegetarians ****ing stupid?

If they eat meat and consider themselves vegetarians, then yes. It's sad how abused the term is.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I just proved they are vegetarians. If scientists say they are , I'am gonna go with them instead of a Salisbury House hater :P

Posted by Omni

[quote=Wikipedia]Vegetarianism is the practice of a diet that excludes all animal flesh, including poultry, game, fish, shellfish or crustacea, and slaughter by-products. There are variations that omit dairy products, eggs and/or products from animal labor such as honey. Many vegetarians also choose to avoid wearing clothing that has involved the death of animals, such as leather and fur.

Take note of the bolded part, Rddfag.

lol, I see what you did there.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Angelwing: Alright, I'll make this simple for you:

Chicken = meat

Pescetarians are not vegetarians of any sort. Semi or demi 'vegetarians' are people who eat a mostly vegetarian diet, usually including a specific meat, but they aren't actual vegetarians. Vegetarians do not consume meat, at all.

Chicken = Poultry, if you take a look at the Canadian Food Guide it says 2-3 servings of meat[COMMA] poultry or fish. It has alot of the same nutrients but isn't considered meat

Posted by S

Since when has stupid become an acceptably logical frame of reference?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Rddflag: Chicken = Poultry, if you take a look at the Canadian Food Guide it says 2-3 servings of meat[COMMA] poultry or fish. It has alot of the same nutrients but isn't considered meat

It's different in the food guide solely because those types of meat contain different nutrients. The food guide is a guide for eating properly.

Posted by TimeSkipz

It still labels it as poultry and not as a meat. I took cooking all through high school, I learned all about the food guide and its sections

[quote=Wikipedia]Poultry is the category of domesticated birds kept for meat, eggs, and feathers. These most typically are members of the order Galliformes (which includes chickens and turkeys) and the family Anatidae (in order Anseriformes), commonly known as "waterfowl" (e.g. domestic ducks and domestic geese). Poultry also include other meat birds such as pigeons or doves or game birds like pheasants. The term also refers to the flesh of such birds.

Do I really need to waste anymore time on you?

[quote]I took cooking all through high school

You must be an expert then!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Also from wikipedia:
The word meat is also used by the meat packing and butchering industry in a more restrictive sense - the flesh of mammalian species (pigs, cattle, etc.) raised and butchered for human consumption, to the exclusion of fish, poultry, and eggs.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Quoting Rddflag: Also from wikipedia:
The word meat is also used by the meat packing and butchering industry in a more restrictive sense - the flesh of mammalian species (pigs, cattle, etc.) raised and butchered for human consumption, to the exclusion of fish, poultry, and eggs.

you use wikipedia to get facts? i just use it to make up bull****

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Angelwing: Do I really need to waste anymore time on you?

You must be an expert then!

I said I learned about the different sections of the food guide

Quoting Dr. Rockso: you use wikipedia to get facts? i just use it to make up bull****

I didn't use wikipedia for my original explanation, but since AngelWing wanted to use it for facts, I showed how many articles say opposite/different than a subcatagory

Quoting Rddflag: I said I learned about the different sections of the food guide

Then you would know the reason why it uses chicken and fish as opposed to other meats because they are the two most sensible healthy meats.

MEAT MEAT MEAT

Posted by TimeSkipz

There are not other "meats" besides Meat, Poultry, and Fish.

Stupidest ****ing thread ever. I'm so tempted to ban this kid right now.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm so tempted to ban this KID right now.

Kid? Buddy why do you think I said ALL through High School

you act like a kid, thus, you're a kid.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well if I put thought into my posts they get discriminated anyways

Because they're ****ing dumb. Put some intelligence behind those thoughts and we might get somewhere.

Posted by Arcadios

I don't make a habit out of eating out but Taco Bell and Wendys on few occasions.

baconator is the ****

Posted by Philsdad

This Rddflag guy is really dumb.

Also, I'm not very big on takeout, if I'm going to bother going out and driving all the way to a restaurant, I may as well just sit there and enjoy it. But pizza/pasta if I had to choose one.

Posted by Xero

After Thai Express, the place I go for the most is Subways.

Posted by Philsdad

Subways? As oppsed to Subway? Must be a Canadian thing.

Posted by Xero

Typo. Sorry.

Posted by Omni

No, he likes to eat on underground trains.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Dont knock it till you try it

Winnipeg would be so much cooler if it had a subway. I'd even settle for just a freeway.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Stupidest ****ing thread ever. I'm so tempted to ban this kid right now.

Just do it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: No, he likes to eat on underground trains.

I used to enjoy it, but people kept looking at me and...I don't enjoy eating when a bunch of people are just looking at me. So I stopped.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Angelwing: Winnipeg would be so much cooler if it had a subway. I'd even settle for just a freeway.

They would smell just as bad as our buses. I am not completely sure but I think we did try a subway system,it might have been just streetcars.

Quoted post: Just do it.

lol, ok.

Posted by Xero

Thank you.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I eat at KFC, since I'm a vegetarian.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Indian food, man. The place nearby is restraunty, but if you ask them to put it in a container they will and you can just take off. I'd much rather stay there an eat. Cool place, they have a lunch buffet for $6.

All of those spices, beans, rice, sauce, delicious bread. oh jee wizz.

Quoting Angelwing: Winnipeg would be so much cooler if it had a subway. I'd even settle for just a freeway.

Yeah, you gotta watch out though. They'll try to touch your veggies with the same gloves they touch the meat with. I've so been there. That, and if you think about it, they've been putting their meaty gloves in those veggies all day, so it's best to just stay away.

Posted by Picasso

I can't eat anything from fast food. I'm on a gluten free diet.

Quoting cats:
Yeah, you gotta watch out though. They'll try to touch your veggies with the same gloves they touch the meat with. I've so been there. That, and if you think about it, they've been putting their meaty gloves in those veggies all day, so it's best to just stay away.

I know, it's so eww. Sometimes I ask them to switch and it's ok, because you can watch that they don't spit in your food.

Posted by WillisGreeny

All this gross preperation stuff that goes on in franchises reminds me of what I saw at Wendys. I could see the guy in the back making a hamburger, but he couldn't see me because I was looking through a small crack between machinery. Anyway, he grabs some pickels to put on the burger, only they don't all land on the burger first. I watch his upper body disapear for a second under the counter, only to return with sliced pickels back in his hand. Instead of throwing them away, the guy decides to enforce the 5 second rule, since pickels are so ******* expesive I guess.

You know, that stuff honestly doesn't bother me. I'd do the same at home, and my floor is no cleaner, so I'm cool with it. As long as it tastes good, who cares.

Posted by Ant

Quoting cats: Indian food, man. The place nearby is restraunty, but if you ask them to put it in a container they will and you can just take off. I'd much rather stay there an eat. Cool place, they have a lunch buffet for $6.

indian food is gross and makes you smell horrible.

Posted by junior senior

pizza. but it has to be cold then microwaved. :cursor:

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Tacitos

Posted by xuclo

lol @ pastas and pizzas being separate from italian, which is with greek? hahaha.

My fav's chinese. wo hen xihuan zhongguo de shiwu!

usually when I think of pizza I don't think of ordering italian. Unless it's some sort of gourmet pizza.

Posted by xuclo

Yeah, it doesn't normally click as being Italian in my head, but...still lol.

Posted by Omni

I have both pizza and Italian food a lot, but I never eat Greek food.

Posted by xuclo

I think I've only had Greek once. I don't remember it being spectacular, but it was a Greek restaurant in California, and I was like 11. I'll go to Greece for Greek after I move to Romania :cool:

I never really knew what Greek was, and I've been to a few Greek restaurants...

Posted by xuclo

yeah, I don't know much greek either. I know Souvlaki is greek, but I'm not sure what it is. O_o some kind of meat something. Sounds yummy.

Posted by Omni

Why do I get this feeling that you only know about Souvlaki because of Slowdive? :)

Quoted post: I know Souvlaki is greek, but I'm not sure what it is. O_o some kind of meat something. Sounds yummy.

Oh yeah, that stuff's the ****. It's seasoned meat on a stick. Thus, awesome. For meat on a stick is always delicious.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Queen: Why do I get this feeling that you only know about Souvlaki because of Slowdive? :)

Because that's exactly where I know it from ;)

"She'll suck you like souvlaki"

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Gotta love Micky D's dollar menu.