gah

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i have that **** backgammon song stuck in my head. and i like it :(

Posted by Ant

go to bed

Posted by Dexter

This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friend.

Quoting Ant: go to bed

I'm already in a bed.

Posted by Dexter

More Alex discussion, less bedtime.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE

**** you, I want the backgammon music back :(

Nah, that doesn't need to be discussed.

Posted by Ant

go to bed

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HEY ANT, HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO BED FOR ONCE

Posted by Roger Smith

Whoa whoa fellas. Why don't we ALL just go to bed....together.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

what the backgammon song

go to xbla

Also, does Kris have TMNT? We totally need to play that together.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is TMNT worth

Posted by Ant

they don't have pounds in canada.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

$24 OKAY

Posted by Ant

It's only $5 bucks here. Wow, you're getting ripped off! :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I lol'd, Amerikkka's economy is baaaaaaad.

Posted by Kit

I like the puzzle fighter music.

Quoting The X: I lol'd, Amerikkka's economy is baaaaaaad.

Canada's is worse. Last time I checked it was $40 :(

But I meant the 1989 arcade one. The new TMNT is only rent-worthy. It can be finished in 4 hours or less. It's actually pretty fun, although nothing spectacular. Plus, it's the easiest game to get achievements on.

X, get the arcade one so we can lag together!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oooooh yeah baby lets do it

Quoted post: It can be finished in 4 hours or less.

A lot less. Like, an hour. But ****, good memories.

Also, our economy is better than Amerikkka's :) Now they just need to lower the prices on everything, which should be happening soon.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;762550]A lot less. Like, an hour. But ****, good memories.

Wait, TMNT 360 or TMNT 1989? I'll probably just buy it anyway, since it's pretty cheap and apparently decent enough. Either that or drop some extra dollahs on Skate.

Arcade game. The real game is, like, six hours long.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I never played the very first arcade game, but I played the **** outta SNES Turtles in Time.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: A lot less. Like, an hour. But ****, good memories.

TMNT 360 in an hour?

[quote]Also, our economy is better than Amerikkka's :) Now they just need to lower the prices on everything, which should be happening soon.

Is it really going to happen, or is our dollar going to fall down again? I'm too lazy to find out myself.

2nd arcade game was my favourite. I hope that comes out.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I dunno, he has the 1989 one I believe, and while he played, I saw you playing tmnt, but I didn't see 1989 on it :(

k I'm goin home bai

I'm too lazy to check what he has. Yeah, the arcade one takes no time at all to beat. The 360 one takes a bit longer.

have a safe trip home!

Quoted post: TMNT 360 in an hour?

Oh, I thought you meant the XBLA TMNT

Quoted post:
Is it really going to happen, or is our dollar going to fall down again? I'm too lazy to find out myself.

As far as I know, it's showing no signs of going down. Certainly helps that the american dollar is showing no signs of going up.

It'd better stay this way.