Dumbass governments

Posted by TimeSkipz

[url]www.stoplying.ca[/url]
I hate the governments of North America and pity the ones who support them

Posted by Iris

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, LET'S BURN THE CHURCHES

You're like 14, right?

Posted by Arwon

The North American Union paranoids might just be my new favourite group of wingnuts.

They probably need about 50% more OMFG MEXICANS in their rants though.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The government is hunting lizard-men in the sewers! That's what my conspiracy-nut cousin told me!

[quote=Crazy People nomg]9/11 was a hoax

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If there's one thing that always ****es me off, it's American citizens likening their situation to the UNFREE BURMESE PEOPLE *** BLESS AMERICA **** BUSH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH. And that site had a lot of them.

jeez wizz, you guys have no idea what it's like to live in a totalitarian state.

Posted by Van Gogh

buck fush. i meen seriusly who the **** likes him?
rddflag i agree
**** government who needs it u know!

Posted by Degeneration

Lots of people go through conspiracy theory phases like this where they suddenly and inexplicably care about what nutcases think is going on behind the scenes. It was pretty funny when my father had an "OMG secret society" phase. He felt so enlightened.

If you still give a crap about this by the end of the year, I'll be surprised.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

BUT THERE ARE LIZARD PEOPLE IN OUR SEWERS!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Hey they had a meeting about this already

Posted by Van Gogh

rdd flag we should voerthrow the government **** then i hate government

anarchy 2008!!!

but if I had to chose I would go with barack obama geez at least he is black you know?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Van Gogh:
but if I had to chose I would go with barack obama geez at least he is black you know?

I lol'd, Obama would probably get screwed like Al Gore did.

Posted by Van Gogh

no but he is probably more "read" then the other guys and gals u know?

Posted by Van Gogh

I ment to say "real"

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, LET'S BURN THE CHURCHES

SHHHHH THE NSA IS WIRETAPPING MY BRAIN I DON'T WANNA GET WATERBOARD'D

Posted by Ant

despite the moron that started this thread, some of the things stated in the whole argument for the NAU are true and are already in the works. The whole thing about 9/11 is a bit far fetched, but some of the other stuff seems logical enough.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

THE LIZARD MEN ARE BEING HUNTED BY THE FREE MASONS! LIBERATE OUR LIZARD BROTHERS!

Posted by Ant

Yes, you are very cool

Posted by WillisGreeny

This topic reminds me of pot heads who continue to argue for the legalization of marijana. It gets dumb fast.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, YOU get dumb fast. Ha.

That being said, the government isnt out to get you. So shut up and stop whining. Idiots.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: No, YOU get dumb fast. Ha.

That being said, the government isnt out to get you. So shut up and stop whining. Idiots.

But... but... you're an agent of the government! YOUR FOUL WORDS CANNOT BE TRUSTED. YOU DO THE WORK OF THE ILLUMINATI!! DON'T STAB ME WITH YOUR POLONIUM UMBRELLA!!!!!!1 [spoiler]yeah i think it's out of my system now ^____________^[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, I'm REAL sure that being assigned to NNPTC has a whole lot to do with trying to overthrow the world or spy on some random uppity ******* in bum**** iowa.

Seriously, that wasnt sarcasm. We're out to get you. [spoiler] Idiots.[/spoiler]

Posted by fates warning

Quoting MottaTheHutt:
Originally Posted by Crazy People nomg
9/11 was a hoax

nah that was the jews

Posted by TimeSkipz

The NAU would help all of the countries economy, thats why it isn't so "far fetched"

Posted by S

And how would that happen? Loans?

Posted by TimeSkipz

No by making a single currency and a single highway for imports and exports

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, I'm REAL sure that being assigned to NNPTC has a whole lot to do with trying to overthrow the world or spy on some random uppity ******* in bum**** iowa.

Seriously, that wasnt sarcasm. We're out to get you. [spoiler] Idiots.[/spoiler]

hold the phone. Iowa? uppity? random? I thought you were just spying on me because you liked me, *******. :( Now I see it was just your job.

Posted by Ant

I'm going to ATTEMPT to try and make this a civil discussion. I'll make some points, and I'll try to be as clear as possible.

Firstly, let's take a look as to what this whole NAU business. What would the advantage be in doing this? Well, opening up the border would of course keep the cheap labor from Mexico flowing into the US. Beyond that even WHY should this happen? Well, at current take a look at the inflation of the US currently. They say 2%, doesn't seem all that bad right? Well this is based off the new rules as to what "inflation" is. If you go back to the old rules of what inflation was(and still is) it would be at 10%. But Ant, how could it go up that high and what's the difference between these new rules? IT'S VERY SIMPLE! The new rules takes out two important factors that go into what inflation is; GASOLINE and HOUSING PRICES! I'm not sure how many of you actually follow the housing prices, but in Southern California they're very high. So high in fact, not many people can pay for them. And it's not just in SoCal where this is a problem. The amount of people buying homes from last year to this year is down 50%, which leads to people who are trying to sell their homes whom bought them at high prices have to foreclose. With all that said, if you follow it down the line, it sure sounds convenient to make this NAU BECAUSE that would help the US in that it would pull us out of our rescission(yes we are in one now). As a matter of fact, the Denver Mint(which is closed to the public) is already printing out what may very well become our new currency; the Amero. And with all that in place, and these three huge countries joined together; who would be the main governing body of all this? Then eventually down the line they'll figure, "HELL! WE MIGHT AS WELL JOIN TOGETHER WITH THE EU!". Globalization people. They already have this **** in the works. And to those of us living in the USA, we can soon say good bye to the constitution.

My next point leads to the CFR. If you don't know what the CFR is, it's called the Council of Foreign Relations. They were set up back in the early 1900's by some of the most influential people of that time. JP Morgan, Rockefeller, Paul Warburg to name a few. They're goal basically, and as crazy as this may seem, complete world control. First step to controlling people? Control the media! They hired people to strategically buy the most influential newspaper of the time, and they found out they would only have to buy out 25 newspapers for this to happen. So they bought them and filled the spots with their own editors to keep things under control. That was the first step of course. Today you have the merging of companies all the time. Disney and ABC, AOL and Time Warner, etc. Who does this all benefit? The guys up top. This may not all seem like the tyrannically world control you think of when you think of Hitler. More so just like Big Brother, always watching, keeping an eye on everyone, and being at the very top. Wouldn't you find it odd in how Dick Cheney and Hilary Clinton are apart of the same organization? Hell, almost every single candidate running in the 08' election are part of this group. Along with them are CEO's of major corporations, and then lastly, all your big names in Media. Why would you have these three things together? To better the relations between the US and Uganda? HA!

This has all been in the works for nearly 90 years now. NINETY-****ING-YEARS. In short, I came across this video of President Eisenhower's farewell speech. Ask why he would say these things, as a farewell speech, or what it would better be called...a warning/confession.

[youtube=JqdrGKwkmxAU]qdrGKwkmxAU[/youtube]

P.S. Sorry if I went off on tangent at points, or my thoughts didn't weave together well.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Very well said Ant and nice video

Posted by Arwon

What does joining the EU have to do with getting rid of the US Constitution, given that, you know, none of the members of the EU with written constitutions have, you know, gotten rid of theirs?

Posted by Ant

The joining of the EU is more so hypothetical, or if you look at it a different way; just an eventuality. In any case, I'm not an expert on how the EU works nor will I claim to be. But what I was trying to state is that with this governing body of what would be NAU then the constitution would become second place to that of the will of the NAU

Posted by Arwon

Which is a body which would be over half Americans, anyway. You don't think an NAU would be, you know, run by Americans, and run according to American institutional norms?

It's the same as in Europe. The EU is very much a club of nations, and it doesn't do anything without the impetus coming from those nations.