Do you think I was ripped off?

Posted by TimeSkipz

So my friend said he was trying to sell his Ipod. I asked him how much it was. He told me he was selling it for $80 but it had $200 worth of music on it so it was $190. I bought it but I don't even like the songs on it!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wow, you're an idiot.

Posted by Ant

I've heard of a lot of other morons who fell for that exact same trick.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Thats one of the dumbest things ive ever heard, why didnt you just tell him to delete the music first then buy it?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Dude... no. You got ripped off.

Posted by s0ul

Some friend.

Posted by Omni

DEAR INTERNET GAME CHAT FORUM: Today I bought an iPod from my friend and paid for the music on it without even knowing what music it was. It turned out to be a bad deal. Did I get ripped off?

Posted by Dexter

If an iPod had all the music I liked on it I would pay a bit more than the original price. But if it had music that someone else liked, chances are I'm not going to like it, so it's a no-deal.

Posted by Slade

Both you and your friend are definitely missing something... not sure what it is, but it's vital.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Omni: DEAR INTERNET GAME CHAT FORUM: Today I bought an iPod from my friend and paid for the music on it without even knowing what music it was. It turned out to be a bad deal. Did I get ripped off?

Oh I get it Daxflame!ermm I mean Madison Petrello :mad: ,But anyway I seriously got one today and paid for the music. I trusted him because we have similar taste in music.

Posted by Roger Smith

I think he's doing all this for the attn. No one is that dumb.

Posted by Van Gogh

does it have rollin' by limp bizkit on it?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Limp Bizkit sucks. But I honestly bought my Ipod off my friend for $190

Posted by G-Sides

you bought an ipod?
ripped off.

Posted by Van Gogh

you are a ****in idiot limp bizkit rocks they are the most talented band alive go die or suck your moms pussy or sometin u ****in faggot areh.

fight me in real life if you have anything to say say it to my FACE!

Posted by TimeSkipz

You don't like Ipods?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Pfft. Ipods.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Rddflag: So my friend said he was trying to sell his Ipod. I asked him how much it was. He told me he was selling it for $80 but it had $200 worth of music on it so it was $190. I bought it but I don't even like the songs on it!

Yeah, you got ripped off. In the womb. Clearly, you're short a few chromosomes.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Van Gogh: you are a ****in idiot limp bizkit rocks they are the most talented band alive go die or suck your moms pussy or sometin u ****in faggot areh.

fight me in real life if you have anything to say say it to my FACE!

Best post I've ever seen.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, seriously, who banned him? All of his posts were pure gold.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I'll be right back I just gotta go to the US to fight Van Gogh

Posted by Skitzo Control

Spending more than $100 on an MP3 player is a pretty bad idea, in the first place.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you paid? for music? like, you actually handed someone currency for something that doesnt physically exist and can be infinitely and costlessly reproduced?

wow, you're an idiot.

Posted by Trigger

Your friend neglected to mention he downloaded those songs for free.

I say you got a really good deal. Don't forget to submit some positive feedback for your friend on eBay!