XBLA

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Once my internet starts working properly, I'll be getting some arcade titles that I've been neglecting to download. TMNT, Castlevania, Ecco the Dolphin, Tetris...I currently have Aegis Wing, Wik:Fable of Souls, Geometry Wars, Outpost Kaloki X and backgammon. Are there any others I should get? Is Worms or Prince of Persia and good?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Prince of Persia is enjoyable... Until you hit the last couple of levels. The controls aren't exactly tight, and the finale demands so much ******* precision. Demands a whole lot of patience.

I'd avoid paying for stuff like Tetris, that you could easily play online for free. Symphony of the Night is a definite purchase, especially if you haven't played it before. Uno is a good purchase with leftover points, which invairably happens if you use the 2100 point card to buy two 800 point games. I don't have either, but I'd consider Bomberman Live and Puzzle Quest too.

Posted by Kit

Bomberman Live is fun, and playing online is great, but hope that the host has a good connection because lag effects the game quite a bit. (ie: you trap somebody with a bomb and they teleport behind you.)

Small Arms is ok, it's got a slight Smash Bros feel, but you're using weapons to kill eachother. I'd get the demo first, though.

Pacman CE is good for getting easy achievements, but it doesn't have much replay value, its more interesting than other Pacman games, what with the levels changing all the time.

Mad Tracks is fun, we play it splitscreen all the time and its cool. It's kind of a Micro Machines-type game, but with a regular racing view and fun minigames, it also has 2 expansion packs.

Yeah, I'll get the demos first before buying anything. Bomberman is alright, but I don't see myself playing it very often. Pacman is always fun, so I may grab that.

Quoting The X: Prince of Persia is enjoyable... Until you hit the last couple of levels. The controls aren't exactly tight, and the finale demands so much ******* precision. Demands a whole lot of patience.

I'd avoid paying for stuff like Tetris, that you could easily play online for free. Symphony of the Night is a definite purchase, especially if you haven't played it before. Uno is a good purchase with leftover points, which invairably happens if you use the 2100 point card to buy two 800 point games. I don't have either, but I'd consider Bomberman Live and Puzzle Quest too.

I know, but I don't really enjoy playing many games on computer. I'll definitely be getting SotN as I haven't played it before. Maybe I'll get Uno if you play with me! Aaaand I'll check out Puzzle Quest. Thanks guys.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Uno's only 400 points, so if you bought a 2100 points card, you could get two 800 point games plus Uno. It's awesome, and the achievements can all be earned on the first day if you're good at RANDAM CARDZ GAEMZ

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Plus, playing Uno ensures that you see tons of naked people. So it's win-win. But beyond that, just get CV, Uno, Geo Wars, and PacMan CE. They'll give you the most value for your money.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Uno's Live Vision population is 75% black guys in their underpants. When someone plays the Pick Up Four card and they start screaming '**** YEAH OWNED', it gets really weird.

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

geometry wars is kick butt omg i love that game its addicting and hypnotic its great but the best i got to say is bomberman

Posted by Last Fog

Marble Blast Ultra. I was hooked on that for a looong time. I played each level countless times to shave a second off my time, and it has multiplayer which is surprisingly fun.

Posted by Kit

Oh yeah, forgot about that. If you like Marble Madness type games, get Marble Blast Ultra.

Yeah, it seems pretty fun, but I probably wouldn't play it very much. Maybe I'll get it eventually.

And naked fags playing Uno? I think I'll pass.

Also, played the Small Arms demo and it seems decent. Anybody else aside from Kit have it?

Small Arms sucks.

It seemed kinda entertaining. :(

Posted by Pit

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Double Dragon, Contra, they have plenty of great games.

AND IKARUGA IS COMING OUT **** YEAH

Also, Rez. **** yes.

Posted by Kit

I liked E4, its kind of a mix between a Geometry Wars game and a Chain Reaction game.

I'm toying with the idea of getting Puzzle Quest, but I haven't decided yet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

E4's alright, but you can easily get the freeware PC version.

Posted by Kit

there's a PC version? and it's FREEWARE!?

****, I BOUGHT IT.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yep, search 'Every Extend' on Download.com.

Posted by Kit

I'm not gonna bother, I already have it now.