I tried one of those cheap disposable razors

Posted by Last Fog

Never again.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/lastfog/My%20Pics/cheaprazor.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Nice nostrils.

Posted by Sable Wind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

*sympathy pains all over the place*

Also, they work for armpits! Then again, that's about all I have to shave. On a daily basis, anyway...

Posted by muffla

bet the aftershave really tickled that one

Posted by Slade

...Kind of looks like you scraped it over a ton of acne. May I suggest an antibiotic ointment?

Posted by Last Fog

No acne there. It just cut the **** out of me. And I didn't realize until it was too late. It really didn't hurt much though, and a day later its fine.

Posted by Dexter

Shaving is horrible. Too emo.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have never cut myself shaving. Huh...

Posted by Ant

I remember that happening back in the day a few times. NOW I USE some other kind which I can't remember the name too. But yeah, jawsome.

Posted by Slade

I use a razor with four blades because I'm four times the man.

Actually it was free and came with some replacement blades, so I couldn't pass that up.

Posted by MarioStar

Thats pretty brutal i will probbally never use a disposable razor now

Posted by Arcadios

I've used them in the past during emergencies like an event or occasion but they just made **** worse. I shaved yesterday and it came out smooth. I've been using that razor for sometime and nothing ever went wrong.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I just use an electric razor. Inefficient, but it's impossible to cut myself with.

Posted by The Judge

I use disposable razors and I get at most one cut. I think you just suck.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I use disposable blades all the time, without ever cutting myself. lol someone needs shaving lessons.

is it really that hard for some people to shave? You do know you don't have to press into your skin, right?

Posted by Skitzo Control

That looks worse than the first time I shaved my face, legs, stomach, armpits, or genitals. Sorry, dude, but I think you just suck with a razor. Get a Gillette Fusion or a Schick Quattro. They're a little expensive, but the extra blades make it so much harder to cut yourself, and from the looks of it... well... yikes.

Posted by Last Fog

I use something with 3 blades, I forget what it's called but it works really well. It's just I'm out of replacements and the one I have is getting old so I tried a disposable.

And the reason I "suck at shaving" is because I don't do it every day. So when I do, it's pretty coarse and I have to press harder. Or maybe I'm just masochistic and I don't know it.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Last Fog: Or maybe I'm just masochistic and I don't know it.

Did you enjoy the pain? That would be your best indicator.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Omni: Did you enjoy the pain? That would be your best indicator.
I didn't get much pain, and I was disappointed. :(

Posted by Omni

Next time, try using a butcher knife.

Posted by Slade

If it's coarse, just start at the edge and work away at it. Easy.

Quoting Omni: Next time, try using a butcher knife.

My dad shaves with his hunting knife when we go camping... Like, the same one he guts and skins deer carcasses with. hxc

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: My dad shaves with his hunting knife when we go camping... Like, the same one he guts and skins deer carcasses with. hxc

Deer blood can make you terribly ill if it gets into an open wound, so yeah, pretty hardcore but kinda stupid.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Last Fog: Never again.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/lastfog/My%20Pics/cheaprazor.jpg[/IMG]

Ow.

I never had any problems with the cheap razors I bought. Lucky me.

Posted by KoH

Dude, do you lack proper motor skills? I can use a butter knife and achieve better results than that.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Omni: Deer blood can make you terribly ill if it gets into an open wound, so yeah, pretty hardcore but kinda stupid.

Oh, I just said that to show how gnarly the blade on that thing is. He doesn't ever like, cut a deer open and then start shaving right there on the spot.

Quoting Sucre: Ow.

Hey, this is where your habit of quoting entire posts (and don't forget the pictures!) ends. I was pretty sure I could come post in this thread without seeing that picture anymore. Thanks, buddy.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Oh, I just said that to show how gnarly the blade on that thing is. He doesn't ever like, cut a deer open and then start shaving right there on the spot.

I figured, but my friend's father hit a deer once. He went to a car wash the next day. A few weeks later he scraped himself on the fender and got deergut poisoning and went into a coma. He eventually recovered by some miracle, but they expected him to die because they thought he was braindead.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Last Fog;761694]...it's pretty coarse and I have to press harder.There was your problem. You don't have to press hard with a razor, let alone a disposable one. Perhaps I need to get my camera out and show you all how to properly shave? I think I will... Wooh, coming up, Skitzo shaving on YouTube!

Skitzo is the father-figure of VGC. May *** help us all.

Posted by Average n00b

My neck hurts looking at that..Does that if I see blood from the chin down to the shoulder.

Anyway, well..I'm glad it didn't really hurt? I never knew shaving was so difficult for men. Hm.

Posted by G-Sides

you should've taken a picture mid-drip. woulda been bad 8-)

Posted by junior senior

I'm so happy Big Red dogs don't have to shave.

but yo, i shave everyday and i never do that. and i use disposables, and i have horrible, horrible motor skills. lol

Posted by Lemuria

Really looks kinda more like you had a skin irritation than actually slicing yourself. I don't shave-shave..I just trim due to facial hair owns; only thing I can say do to not potentially cutting yourself or shaving period...is not to! :D

Posted by Picasso

I do that all the time when I get angry at myself. I talked to my doctor and she said it was perfectly normal and alright. Just don't go too deep and you'll be fine.

happy cutting!

Posted by Lemuria

Quoting Picasso: I do that all the time when I get angry at myself. I talked to my doctor and she said it was perfectly normal and alright. Just don't go too deep and you'll be fine.

happy cutting!

As in a normal crazy person [the norm]. Nothing 'normal' about cutting yourself with a razor when you're mad at yourself -- if you're that pist at yourself and you want to cut yourself just come to me and I punch the **** out of you if you're lookin' for pain for being dumb. :D

Quoted post: I just trim due to facial hair owns;

This man speaks the truth. Plus, you're not truly a man unless you have a badass beard covering your ugly mug.

Posted by S

every webcomic ****ing sucks, especially that one. jesus.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I beg to differ!

Hey, me, as a father figure isn't that bad. I work hard, I have good morals, I have made it past 2nd base and I bathe regularly, which is, sadly, more than what most members can truthfully say (for all of those, especially the last one).

PA ****ing sucks 85% of the time.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

I use those cheap disposable razors all the time without shaving cream and i have not cut my self yet. Maybe i got use to it because thats how i started shaving.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Skitzo Control: and I bathe regularly

I bathe twice a day, or I feel disgusting. It's the weirdest thing. I don't even do any physical labor to break a sweat.

it's because you're so incredibly manly your body produces its own filth in a matter of minutes.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Or, perhaps he's just a filthy mexican, and no matter how much he showers he'll never wash that disgusting film of brown on his skin.:(
---
Seriously, though, I wasn't saying everybody on VGC has hygiene problems, I just have a feeling that many do.:(