Mario the Series (I been Observing)

Posted by Jarulara

I love Mario don't get me wrong I've downloaded Mario World and Yoshi from the Virtual Console just recently but is it me or does this whole series seem like some druggies vision lmao...
I mean green mushrooms giving you extra lives, regular mushroom make you bigger, flowers give you fireballs, stars make you invinsible, turtles are bad guys, dinosaurs are ridable and can semifly, racoon tails make you fly, what the hell is a goomba?...Toads(Family Guy "Lickin toad gets you high), and they have mushroom heads, and Mushroom Kingdom. I mean come on Bill Gates smoked marijuana and Microsoft...these guys can't say they did a little more than that when making mario. No game in the world of nintendo is this outrageous. lol Just tell me if I'm over exagerating or is this possible they were druggies when making this.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What craziness!)!)!*R But no, they weren't druggies, they were japanese. BIG DIFFERENCE! wtf was Walt thinking when he made Mickey Mouse? wtf was Freddy thinking when he wrote rhapsody? wtf wtf wtf?!?!?! It's called creativity, and it doesn't all have to be linked to drugs.

Posted by Jarulara

Quoting WillisGreeny: What craziness!)!)!*R But no, they weren't druggies, they were japanese. BIG DIFFERENCE! wtf was Walt thinking when he made Mickey Mouse? wtf was Freddy thinking when he wrote rhapsody? wtf wtf wtf?!?!?! It's called creativity, and it doesn't all have to be linked to drugs.

Mickey Mouse is a talking mouse. Mario is an italian plumber who eats mushrooms to get taller..difference? Mario is eating a common (drug) you could say to do extradinary things lol...thats all
Bohemian Rhapsody is an amazing song..no doubt creative
Calm down buddy I was just observing Mario..

Posted by WillisGreeny

NOT CALMING DOWN!!! It's not hard to see how Mario was formed WITHOUT drugs. First they decided to have a plumber as a starting block, which leads to pipes. Pipes go underground in dark places where fungi emerge, giving us our mushroom kingdom idea. Pipes associate with water which then brings out koopas, turtle monsters based off water demonds of ancient japanese myths. Shiitake mushrooms are a very common ingredient in Japanese cooking, so in japan it's less associated to drugs. Goombas were originally called kuribou, which mean chestnut kids. Blaim the localization translators of America for calling them Goombas.

You should research it before passing judgement.

Posted by Jarulara

lol! great analyzation..BUT still its the biggest coincidence I've seen. I'm just saying its crazy how it all worked out.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Why is Mario saving the princess? To hit that shit!

Posted by talentz

lol mario is taking a form of drug.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Shrooms, obviously.

Posted by Yoshi man

I always thought mario was on crack? WTF! how could he kill them all without acid?(acid is a drug for people who never knew that)

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Yoshi man;842356](acid is a drug for people who never knew that)

Even though it has gone down in popularity, young folks still know. :drooling:

Posted by Bebop

The comedy in this thread is of the charts. Congratulations everybody on beating a dead horse.

Posted by nintendope

mario was a junkie...

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting WillisGreeny: First they decided to have a plumber as a starting block, which leads to pipes.

Lol pipes

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

[quote=Jarulara;760923] what the hell is a goomba?.
A product of somebody's bizarre sense of humor at Nintendo (Goomba = racist term for Italians. Mario = Italian)