What aboot a religion board?

Posted by Roger Smith

We have one, it's called the War Board.

Posted by Linko_16

Pretty much.

Posted by TimeSkipz

But you can't preach/learn aboot religion in the war board

Posted by Roger Smith

Ugh, I think Imma have to hand control over to Linko for this one.

Have fun bby.

Posted by S

You can, there's just an overwhelming bias on this board that doesn't really allow for it. You're welcome to preach whatever you please, just don't be ****ed off if you get reemed for it.

Posted by Ant

sim board already takes care of it LOL

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Quoting Roger Smith: We have one, it's called the War Board.

What he said. :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Rddflag: But you can't preach/learn aboot religion in the war board

I wouldn't mind a Religious discussion thread, but a board? Nah.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't believe anyone here is particularly religious.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There was that one guy with the FFVII avatar who thought that because we all supported abortion, that it meant we wanted to kill his baby daughter.

But he's gone now.

Posted by S

Elric. I don't know, I debate religion quite a bit but a video game forum isn't exactly the medium I'd choose as a preference.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: There was that one guy with the FFVII avatar who thought that because we all supported abortion, that it meant we wanted to kill his baby daughter.

But he's gone now.

Man that kid was awesome. And then iris said something like she was going to eat his baby and he got super ****ed.

Posted by Omni

I don't like this idea.

Also, Elric was frequently unintentionally hilarious.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: There was that one guy with the FFVII avatar who thought that because we all supported abortion, that it meant we wanted to kill his baby daughter.

But he's gone now.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man that kid was awesome. And then iris said something like she was going to eat his baby and he got super ****ed.

Haha oh wow. It's almost worth looking for that thread.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: There was that one guy with the FFVII avatar who thought that because we all supported abortion, that it meant we wanted to kill his baby daughter.

But he's gone now.

Oh crap. I remember Elric, but I don't remember that. I'm sorry I missed out.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Maybe a Religion/Philosophy board. But on VGC?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Sure why not? Kids are down with religion these days. Instead of drugs, booze, and intercourse their saying "wow sunday school was great"

Posted by Iris

I don't think I said I was gonna eat his baby. :(

Posted by Omni

You should have. My favorite was when he was angry that people didn't vote for him as best newbie in the VGC awards, and then everyone voted him as worst newbie because he kept *****ing about it.

Posted by Zeta

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!