KIRBY SUPERSTAR DS!?

Posted by Zeta

http://www.gamekult.com/images/J000086157/

OH *** OH *** OH ***

Posted by Slade

It's so... beautiful.

I am an ignorant american. When's it released?

Posted by Arcadios

This thread had Zeta written all over it.
But yea, I'll probably buy this instead of buying it off the Virtual Console.

Posted by Linko_16

It's the exact same game with new sprites? Boring.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Linko_16: It's the exact same game with new sprites? Boring.

In b4 ****storm.

Posted by muffla

Looks sexy, at first i thought it was that kirby racing game for the cube that was a compleate flop

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just a remake?

nvm then.

Posted by Ant

pass.

man, they really need to come up with some new ideas for kirby.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Roger Smith: In b4 ****storm.

Sorry, but as epic win as Kirby Superstar was, I've played it enough. And even if I hadn't, Nintendo's got the VC now, I don't need remakes.

I love the new Kirby games, they're always coming up with creative ideas even if it's just for new powers or bosses or something. I'm not too excited to have the old stuff repackaged for me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sup Canvas Curse 2

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: pass.

man, they really need to come up with some new ideas for kirby.

For real. Terrible platformer.

I mean, come on, it's the only platformer you don't die when falling down a pit (me lol), cause the piece of **** has infinite jumps. GAY.

Posted by Ant

yes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Superstar was superduper easy, but there was something fun about it. Pretty sure it was all the great stuff you could do with the abilities. **** squeak squad and superstar DS though, we need another LINE-DRAWAN game.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Linko_16: It's the exact same game with new sprites? Boring.

what a ****ing riiiip.

Posted by TendoAddict

Man you know it wouldnt be that HARD to just make a new game useing the same engine. You know, just the same type of game maybe a little harder , maybe a few in game Touch screen uses, maybe more mini games and wifi competitions/ co op. I garntee you is they went the extra mile it could sell a TON more.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Linko_16: Sorry, but as epic win as Kirby Superstar was, I've played it enough. And even if I hadn't, Nintendo's got the VC now, I don't need remakes.

I love the new Kirby games, they're always coming up with creative ideas even if it's just for new powers or bosses or something. I'm not too excited to have the old stuff repackaged for me.

I see where your coming from. Though I would buy it if the chance arose. It's Superstar on the DS, that sits pretty well with me.

Posted by protomanv4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Ultra_Super_Deluxe

Well I looked it up there, not much.... It looks cool, well I might get it .... lol
not sure yet.

Posted by muffla

now i cant rember the last time i plaid a kirby game, but cant you just float along the top of the screen untill the end?

Posted by Zeta

There's usually Bronto Burts and other pursuing flying enemies to **** that up, plus later level design.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting muffla: now i cant rember the last time i plaid a kirby game, but cant you just float along the top of the screen untill the end?

No, you can't.

And even if you could, why would you?

Posted by TendoAddict

Actually in Kirby SS you could jump forever. But the way the stages were designed it didn't promote it most of the time.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: No, you can't.

And even if you could, why would you?

To beat the game faster maybe?

And yeah you can dude, not in all, but certainly most kirby games. That's why they turn me off as platformers because what's a platformer is you just fly accross the map, and even if enemies come at you, you could still fly past most of the map.

Now, if it was like Kirby 64, in which his jumps were limited, and they had jumps in the game that you needed to time and utilize his jumps, then it'd be another story.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting TendoAddict: Actually in Kirby SS you could jump forever. But the way the stages were designed it didn't promote it most of the time.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Posted by Pit

Kirby 64 DS, with touch screen minigames, and extra levels and new playable characters.

Posted by Linko_16

That would intrigue me. Better yet, a sequel with those features.

Posted by Zeta

Final boss = 0^3?

Posted by Luxraydude

Oh wish I could av it t send mi pokemon up from my ds

Posted by Luxraydude

eny1 got reice or registeel i need vem 4 waking up regigigas i can offer lots of rare pokemon from my frens hacked ruby version i have 2 manaphys 1 sceptile lv.100 1 swampert lv100 ampharos lv 42 lv 30 magnezone lv 7 probopass [only got it because i found it sorry] lv 40 staraptor lv 70 giratina
and if yu hav any other desires plz mention them to me p.s i cant get Magmortar

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Remake or not i am buying this for sure.

Even if its the exact same thing i played through this game multi-player so many times and had so much fun, plus i don't own it so thats even more of a reason.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]SuperStar was the last Kirby game that I really liked...

This is sacrilege. Heads will roll.
[/COLOR]