Part 2 of driving him insane!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

JezzeeBell you remind me of Gomer Pyle Son !!!!! :jesse:

Gaa-aaley you are GOOFY Son !!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Well, Gomer is better than a WackoHater.

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=757302&postcount=131"]Read this over and over OmniTroll[/URL], for that is what you are Son !!!

That in addition to an idiot who runs around claiming to be a girl when he is not one !!!
:p:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

WackoHater, it is only recently I have to to appreciate your subtle genius.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: [b]That in addition to an idiot who runs around claiming to be a girl when he is not one !!![/B] :p:

You're just jealous because you can't have any. :o

Posted by WackoHater

Do we kill you and Jezzzie now or later OmniArse ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Did he come back??!! I think he wanted to be here when I make another insane thread under his name!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Do we kill you and Jezzzie now or later OmniArse ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you're really going to resort to violence, why wait? Do it now, big man. :cool:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Did he come back??!! I think he wanted to be here when I make another insane thread under his name!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YOU WANT TO DIE JEZZZEEE BELL !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

hi!!

Posted by WackoHater

JEZZZIE "GOMER PYLE" SMYTH IS A CERTIFIED GOOFBALL !!!! :jesse: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JEZZZIE "GOMER PYLE" SMYTH IS A CERTIFIED GOOFBALL !!!! :jesse: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are you just now figuring that out!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Would it be OK if I made MORE posts under your name!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Son, I think your momma dropped you directly on the skull on the concrete sidewalk when you was a baby !!!

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: [/CENTER]

Posted by junior senior

That's horrible!