woooooo h to the a to the l and l, wait

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hay guyz, I don't blow too much in halo 3 :cool:

but I warned everyone in matchmaking it was my first time playing halo 3 ;_;, and they were angry about losing

and I had the most kills on the team, almost twice as much as the guy with the second amount of kills :(

why is everyone such a testicle tickler in that game ;_;

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I usually finished 1st or 2nd in team games, and I seem to do best in solo Slayer.

gt plox

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: why is everyone such a testicle tickler in that game ;_;

because it's halo. the lowest common denominator in video games.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I rarely find *******s in matches, except the obligatory 'YEAH YEAH WE'RE GONNA OWN YOU GUYS'

... Which invariably leads to those guys getting their asses handed to them.

Posted by Kit

and DUDE I JUST KILLED HIM WITH THE WARHAMMER guys (even if there was just one).

Most people I played were just 'gg bye'.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

haha, that warhammer guy had some ****ed up lines

YEAH WOOOOO I GOT THE WARHAMMER

NOW I HAVE THE WARHAMMER LAUNCHER AHAHA

-while teabagging- HOW YOU LIKE EM RING-A-RING-A-ROSIES HUH HAHAHAHA

Posted by Kit

Me and my friends played a guy called RUNESCAPE OWNER and we were all 'haha oh wow how old are you?" and this little high pitched voice said he was 19 and that he was high when he chose his name. What a loony.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

How cool of him.

There's way too many little screaming kids playing halo, plus the game kinda sucks.

I've barely run into any screeching kids. Then again I have it set to automatically mute everyone that's not in my party or team...

Posted by cool gamer dad

RUNESCAPE OWNER is an adequate gamertag.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;759593]There's way too many little screaming kids playing halo, plus the game kinda sucks.

What don't you like about it? I love the game - my only complaint is that it's kinda hard to join up with buddies if they've/you've already started matchmaking.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I think I've run more into adult sounding nerds who go omg omg who rushed in like that, who rushed in, who rushed in, you effen noob ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you hear the ambulance on the other side then, and I guess they didn't take the loss very well

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

When I was playing Hide and Seek last night, someone went crazy because I forgot I was hiding and decided to shoot at a seeker. :(

Haha, I think that was in the match with me. Good times.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, there was this awesome pant-****ting moment were I was hiding in an underpass and you were standing right in front of me. Trying to resist the urge to move so bad. :(

They should've turned off the radar. All I had to do was look for the tiny dot and blast that area with a couple rockets, because I sure as hell couldn't see anything.

But seriously, no radar, two zombies, everyone invisible? Awesome.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting The X: What don't you like about it? I love the game - my only complaint is that it's kinda hard to join up with buddies if they've/you've already started matchmaking.

I guess I keep comparing it to CoD. I just don't have as much fun with Halo's style of gameplay. I mean, it's alright for awhile, but I get bored of it pretty quickly.

True. I much prefer CoD's style over Halo. ****, I can't wait for CoD4.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You guys get it 4 days before us. **** **** ****

Even if the game was somehow only half as good as the beta, I'll still suck CoD4's dick. Plus, Veteran achievements only count for 120G this time, thank ***.

Which is impossible. Though I'll be glad to have another game to play online when it comes out. I'm really not that good at Halo.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;760430]Which is impossible. Though I'll be glad to have another game to play online when it comes out. I'm really not that good at Halo.

I seem to kick *** when I'm playing with people I know. Otherwise, I can't rally myself to play well. One match on Construct, I glitched inside a pillar, and I didn't even bother trying to get back out. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

The same thing's happened to me. Only it was on Snowbound, and I was stuck in the snow with my head sticking out. And everyone was tea-bagging me.