Machinae Supremacy - Through The Looking Glass Video

Posted by Alastor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLiFk2xA6TY

...After having waited for this since ****ing JUNE, I gotta say, I was expecting a tad bit more.

The fact that Robert made me think of Eminem just kinda rubbed salt in the wound.

Edit: In the band's defense, for those who don't know, Spinefarm had them on a pretty strict budget for this, since they just signed Machinae Supremacy at the end of last year, and the only album they've released on the Spinefarm label was a remastered version of one of their two independent albums. They haven't really released an album specifically under Spinefarm yet, so they're not being given a lot of money yet. If their third album comes out and sells well, Spinefarm should trust them a little more and give them a better budget for a second video.

Posted by Linkman

Huge letdown. The song kicks ***, but why did this video take them so long? I wanted more epic!

Posted by Omni

Ugh, I see his vocals are just as annoying as ever. That video was pretty gay.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linkman: but why did this video take them so long?

Post-production. The higher-ups at Spinefarm didn't put a lot of priority on it. They were concentrating on other bands instead. They finished the actual shooting in June or July.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Omni: Ugh, I see his vocals are just as annoying as ever. That video was pretty gay.

**** YOU

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

[quote=Omni;758918]Ugh, I see his vocals are just as annoying as ever.
For awhile I thought I was the only one who hated them. They're the musical equivalent of a butterface- great music, bad vocals.

Posted by Omni

I hate to say, but anyone who tries to tell me he's "doing a vocal style" is deaf, unless you count not being a good singer as a vocal style.

Posted by Shade

I like 'em.