realization of X4's beauty

Posted by Red

I've been playing through all of the X games and recently I've just beaten X4...until now I never realized why everyone thought it was the best. this is because back when I played it...well I sucked and didn't get very far.

Basically this game is ammazing and it's probably now my favourite X game. so what's everyone elses?

Posted by S

X3 & X4

Posted by Zeta

Best music in the series. Plus it has awful voice-acting, which always adds to a game's charm.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your a few years late dude lol.

X2, X4, X6(*****es:cool:)

Even numbers btw.

Posted by Red

I personally liked X more than X2, I'm not quite sure why though. I also have to re play X4 as Zero because I'm assuming it has an alternate ending that leads into X5 in some ways.

Posted by Roger Smith

Play with this in mind: Xero was suppose to die in X5 and the series was suppose to end there but lol here came X6.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Play with this in mind: Xero was suppose to die in X5 and the series was suppose to end there but lol here came X6.

Quoting Roger Smith: Xero was suppose to die in X5 and the series was suppose to end there but lol here came X6.

Quoting Roger Smith: Xero was suppose to die in X5 and the series was suppose to end.

Quoting Roger Smith: Xero was suppose to die

Quoting Roger Smith: Xero

Sup? :cool:

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Quoting Zeta: Plus it has awful voice-acting, which always adds to a game's charm.

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOORRRRR

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sucre: Sup? :cool:

Yeah, I thought I'd swap out the names and make you feel special. I think it was pretty cool.

Posted by Phantasm

X, X3 and X4 are my favourites. X6 was pretty good too in my opinion. but wasn't as good.

Posted by Zeta

I actually really like X6's cruel, OHKO-filled level design. But Gate... oh man do I hate fighting that ****er...

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Mega Man X is my favourite; this is only because it's the only one I've beaten multiple times and can run through it without dying.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Mega Man X is my favourite; this is only because it's the only one I've beaten multiple times and can run through it without dying.

Not to sound mean or anything, but that's rather easy to do.

Posted by CS Ryan

Only like the SNES ones, it kinda got stupid after that.

Wait, I know the reason! PlayStation sucks!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Roger Smith: Not to sound mean or anything, but that's rather easy to do.

I wasn't bragging, and I never said it was hard...?

Posted by Red

Im at the last few levels of X6 and I've actually enjoyed this one, it's now one of my favs. only one complaint..saving the inhjured reploids sucks, I love getting new parts but Christ they die alot and then I sometimes dont get certain parts and it just ****es me off.

Posted by Zeta

Only one I've ever had trouble with is one in Infinity Mijinon's stage.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Only one I've ever had trouble with is one in Infinity Mijinon's stage.

******* ILLUMINA. WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME WITH YOUR CONSTANT EYE BLASTS AND MINIATURE LOCKING LASER ATTACKS??

Posted by Pit

X6 is ****.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: X6 is ****.

It's true! I say this beyond the fact that I can't beat the ****ing sqaure eyeball monsters before Sigma :(

As for X4, that was the last good X game. Not all that difficult, but still jawsome. And the Cyber Peacocks stage had some fresh beats.

Posted by Arcadios

X4 was the best of them all IMO.
I actually liked X5 a bit too but disliked X6.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roger Smith;759704]******* ILLUMINA. WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME WITH YOUR CONSTANT EYE BLASTS AND MINIATURE LOCKING LASER ATTACKS??

[quote=Zeta;759671]Only one I've ever had trouble with is one in Infinity
Mijinon's stage.

YOU TWO ARE OSTRACIZED FROM THE MEGAMAN BOARD FOR FAILING SO HARD

c'mon

just keep dashing just keep moving just keep swimming

it's that simple

also ant, you semi-fail, seeing as those things are a pain in the ***, but they're beatable

and yeah, X5 and X6 were total ****. Still fun in some parts though. I enjoyed not being able to hurt High Max and going "OH **** OH **** OH **** I'M SO ****ING ****ED"

but yeah, X series went way down after X4

Posted by Zeta

No, no. I mean the part of Mijinon's stage without Illumina and with all the rails and stuff. There'd always be a Reploid with a Nightmare like a foot away from him. I'd always end up falling and he'd get infected.

Posted by Stalolin

Oh, that part is understandable.

That **** happens to me all the time too.

Posted by Pit

X5 and X6 weren't hard. I haven't found a Megaman game hard in a while, maybe I've played the series for so long, that I know what to expect in a level.

X5 and X6 just kinda, you know, sucked :-\ I played them and had no fun whatsoever in playing them. I mean in X4 when I booted it up I was all like "Yeah! Holy **** this game is awesome" and X5 - X6 had no impact on me, in fact they deterred me away from X7 and X8 which I've yet to play since I gave up on the X series.

Now, if you speak Megaman Zero, now we're talking.

Posted by Red

Quoting Zeta: No, no. I mean the part of Mijinon's stage without Illumina and with all the rails and stuff. There'd always be a Reploid with a Nightmare like a foot away from him. I'd always end up falling and he'd get infected.

... that part sucks, I pretty much just take the hits and when I see a nightmareguy going over toward the nijured reploid I'd just quickly jump to him and save him...then fall to my death.

Posted by Zeta

It's even worse with Zero. Who the hell's idea was it to make his Up+Attack make you divebomb down?

Posted by Red

Quoting Zeta: It's even worse with Zero. Who the hell's idea was it to make his Up+Attack make you divebomb down?

that thing has killed me more times than it has saved me, in fact I think the ratio is something like 4 to 0.