hey S

Posted by junior senior

who the hell are you? You have no right to be negative against me, your username is unpronounceable, lol, go **** yourself! :wave:

Posted by Iris

I disagree!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I also completely disagree. S

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: your username is unpronounceable

...?

Posted by S

Soul rock. How do I have the right? Why don't you post something besides moronic statements? Respect is not given, it's earned. You've earned distaste from me.

Posted by Xero

Solrok is awesome.

Posted by Xero

Too bad I can't spell her username right.

Posted by Klarth

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sucre: Too bad I can't spell her username right.

"him", you idiot.

I saved someone the trouble of telling that. -_-

Posted by S

Quoting netman: As a German speaker quite familiar with umlauts, I'd actually like to correct you here and say it'd sound closer to "soul ruck".

[color=black]Simplicity issues. How is

Posted by junior senior

if you don't like me, then put me on ignore, instead of scanning my posts like a ****ing google bot

Posted by S

Or I'll continue to call you on your moronic actions. Don't like it? Bugger off.

Posted by junior senior

lol sim battle

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

All I do is make the calls when I see them. Picking on would mean I follow around and make an effort to single them out. It's not like I made a thread about a derep though, now is it?

Posted by junior senior

i didn't, i see you going around looking for my posts to pick out something negative. and how old are you?

Posted by S

Paranoid much, kiddo?

Posted by Stalolin

why is everyone picking on solrok now

Posted by junior senior

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

I know, you're all so mean. :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote]How is

Posted by S

I didn't think it was. Must be a different dialect, though unspecified. Thanks.

Posted by Iris

If you don't like being occasionally picked on, maybe you should stop constantly harassing other members as well, because you're really no better.

Seriously JS, you act more immature than Aida most of the time. I'm not sure if it's just an act, but considering it's the only way you post, I'm assuming it's genuine retardation.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Everyone's picked on until they're finally accepted into THE PACK. But some people never make it into the pack. This is your test Solrok. Are you going to be accepted into the pack?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Iris: If you don't like being occasionally picked on, maybe you should stop constantly harassing other members as well, because you're really no better.

Seriously JS, you act more immature than Aida most of the time. I'm not sure if it's just an act, but considering it's the only way you post, I'm assuming it's genuine retardation.

im actually getting less aware of things as i get older, ive been on meds for so long they've messed me up

Posted by cool gamer dad

Like, Adderall and Ritalin? Do you abuse them?

Posted by S

Are we reading the same thread, cats?

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, that was @ JS dudeman.

Posted by S

No, I mean about the fitting in thing. I'm not really being tested on anything, I'm giving JS **** because mayonnaise seems to have a higher intelligence quotient.

Posted by cool gamer dad

UGH

NEVERMIND

> : (