Britney Spears loses her kids

Posted by junior senior

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1571004/20071002/spears_britney.jhtml

:(

Posted by Xero

Yeah I heard about that in the newspaper today.

I don't think the dad is much better than the mom so I only feel sad for the kids.

And I expect Chris Crocker to make a video about how stupid and "heartless" Kevin Federline is.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I feel badly for people who actually give a shit about this.

Posted by Speedfreak

I swear on my life, I barely knew she had children.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I don't see how K-Fed would do any better. They should've just put them up for adoption.

Posted by mitchrlamb

Her life isn't important in any way, shape, or form.

That said, I feel bad for the kids.

Posted by The Hate

Although hilarious that Britney Spears lost them, I truly feel sorry for the kids. Its not their fault their parents are complete failures at raising children.

Posted by Kodachi

This is a good start. Now we need to take away more children from crazy backwards rednecks that don't deserve kids.
The problem is that you will soon hear about dumbasses that care enough to pay lots of money to adopt her kids.

Posted by Omni

Anyone who'd pay a hefty sum to adopt her children is probably as stupid and unfit to raise them as Britney herself.

Posted by Axis

Like Speedfreak, I didn't even know she had kids.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Shin-Ra: I feel badly for people who actually give a shit about this.

I can't help but notice it's always Junior Senior who posts **** like this.

Posted by Fragliche

Wow, this is almost more meaningful and interesting than when she shaved her head.

Quoting Kodachi: Now we need to take away more children from crazy backwards rednecks that don't deserve kids.

YOU MEAN EIGHTY PERCENT OF THE SOUTH? :cookie:

Posted by junior senior

...or even when she tried to bleach sean preston's teeth!!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Celebrities brought to justice? In my California? It's more likely than I thought!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Kodachi;757000]This is a good start. Now we need to take away more children from crazy backwards rednecks that don't deserve kids.
The problem is that you will soon hear about dumbasses that care enough to pay lots of money to adopt her kids.

Let's get one thing straight here. Rich, sophisticted, workaholic parents don't deserve kids just as much as rednecks don't.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wow, somehow I never heard about this until just now. Not watching TV often has it's advantages...

either way, I couldn't care less about this crap.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Speedfreak: Let's get one thing straight here. Rich, sophisticated, workaholic parents don't deserve kids just as much as rednecks don't.

How true.

Posted by Slade

I don't like that I heard about this.

Posted by Fate

Poor Britney. She's been going through the media really nasty-like since her reality show tanked. She looks like she's been going downhill for some long time now. Sad. From news reports and stuff, K-Fed apparently held the kids from Britney to convince her to attend her rehab and actually turned out to be the better parent!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fate: K-Fed apparently held the kids from Britney to convince her to attend her rehab and actually turned out to be the better parent!

This guy sure knows how to play the media game.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ya know what I miss? Big League Chew

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You mean they stopped making that?

I still see it around.