*sigh* i hate that stupid cat!!!

Posted by darkwhispers

OK so last night was our cat's b-day. later that night (722 pmish) mom realizes she hasn't seen the cat. we go searching the house and outside around town as well. we find our cat... behind the washing machine. THNX A FSCING LOT YOU STUPID CAT! YOU MADE US SEARCH FOR YOU FOR 30 MINS AND WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh yeah, that cat sure sounds dumb.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I heard pets take on the traits of their owners.

OH MAN, see what I did there?

Posted by darkwhispers

REAL FUNNY, i'll have you know the cat is technically my stepmom's. she brought it with her so it's more like her than me

Posted by Slade

Quoting darkwhispers: YOU MADE US SEARCH FOR YOU FOR 30 MINS AND WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!

You're going to make a fantastic mom.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I heard pets take on the traits of their owners.

OH MAN, see what I did there?

You must spread reputation etc.

Posted by Omni

At least your cat didn't die on its birthday.

Posted by Ant

How strange. Our cat got out last night as well. Three hours later I found him after ringing the little bell in the ball toy and he came up pretty quickly there after.

Posted by Xero

We let our cat out all night long and expect it to come back whenever it feels like eating in the morning. We'd actually start worrying if it didn't show up after 3 days or more.

And then again. We wouldn't even bother looking for it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Cats are like women: be thankful while they're gone and take the time to yourself to masturbate.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Skitzo Control: Cats are like women: be thankful while they're gone and take the time to yourself to masturbate.

My cat bit[color=indigo]ches when I lock her out of my room, so I usually have to let her in. Thankfully, she's seldom very interested in what it is I'm doing.[/color]

Posted by Linkman

our cat is indoor/outdoor. We didn't see it for 2 days (we have woods in the back of the house, not uncommon for it to take off for several hours at a time). Anyway, the thing got into the basement through a broken window under our porch. It was probably hunting mice down there for over a day, and we didn't know.

Posted by Zeta

My new cat keeps pouncing on my face when I'm sleeping. =/

all of my cats are indoor, but if they get out they usually run into the house after about thirty minutes when something scares them. I'd never purposely allow my cats outside...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: My new cat keeps pouncing on my face when I'm sleeping. =/

When it's not outiside at night, that's usually what it does around 4 in the morning, yeah =/

I hate being woken up.

Posted by Kit

My cat whines about EVERYTHING.

Meow! Feed me!
Meow! Open this door!
Meow! Give me some fish food!
Meow! Replace this food with something else!
Meow! Pick me up off this bunk bed!

and my personal favourite:

Meow! Make it stop raining!

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I have a cat that's diabetic, and has long since been diagnosed with feline autism. I s*** you not, my cat is autistic. But, yeah, I feed her turkey every night to catch her if when she goes into her cage for the evening (so she does not hurt herself while I am asleep) but she won't take it if I do not fold it right. And if she gets mad at you, she'll go to your room and shove everything off of your dresser.
I have four cats, and one of my other ones is bulemic (did I spell that right?). She eats and eats and eats and then throws it up so she can eat more.
And another kitty of mine, Princess, is just downright weird. She drools and bites and snots when she is happy; even if you beat the crap out of her for doing something wrong, she'll still love you if you say her name, and she tries to get outside, but when she does, she just curls up in a ball and cries. It really is hilarious. :)

**Edit: And, oh, yes, I have forgotten the 4th kitty-boo! Phoenix is a ninja. I know that most cats act like this, but this cat is a Ninja among ninjas! I'd be sitting on the couch reading and she'll jump on my face from atop the bookshelf- death from above!!! She only comes out of my sister's room at night time, and when she does, all you ever see is her face.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

OP reminds me of myself on vgc like 3 years ago, sig and everything

kill me

Posted by darkwhispers

with all due respect kendra, you make our cats sound better. i will officially stop complaining about the stupid cat. (P.S. baka is japanese for fool, kit)

Posted by Kit

Quoting darkwhispers: (P.S. baka is japanese for fool, kit)

I know, and you are not Japanese. Stop it.

Quoting darkwhispers: with all due respect kendra, you make our cats sound better. i will officially stop complaining about the stupid cat. (P.S. baka is japanese for fool, kit)

None taken. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

My cat would eat until she exploded. When I first got her, I left a large-ish sized bowl of food out for her filled to the top. Looked back a few hours later and the entire bowl had been eaten. Luckily she didn't puke. All she can think about is food.

Ah, that's nothing. My cat (the autistic one) cleaned off two chicken legs / thighs that we left out for my dad's dinner because he was late getting home. We had to pump her stomach. :)

Quoted post: My cat would eat until she exploded. When I first got her, I left a large-ish sized bowl of food out for her filled to the top. Looked back a few hours later and the entire bowl had been eaten. Luckily she didn't puke. All she can think about is food.

isn't that because they were taken from their mother too soon?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Aboot a week ago my cat was sitting on the window, my screen was off from taking my air conditioner out for the winter..any way my cat saw a bird and walked out onto the ledge...I live on the third floor(2 stories) so i freaked, I tried opening the other side of my window but it hit him and he fell. I have never ran so fast in my life but here he was just sitting there crying like a baby from never being outside