who would win pirates or ninjas

Posted by darkwhispers

ah the ever popular web question. answer this so i can win a bet with a friend.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

stupidest ****ing internet debate ever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO random XD!

Posted by Xero

I've seen this poll in so many forums :(

Ninjas.

Posted by Klarth

YOU ARE A FUCKING LAMER AND NOBODY WANTS YOUR COCK

Posted by Klarth

AND NARUTO IS FOR JAPANESE FIVE-YEAR-OLD BOYS

Posted by Slade

This reminds me of a six-month long ELVES VS. WIZARDS debate between some of my friends.

lit3 the end

elves

Posted by WillisGreeny

What about elven wizards? Or pirate ninjas?

Or magic casting elven pirate ninjas?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

GARGOYLES

Posted by The Hate

Maaatt Daamon

Posted by Philsdad

Pirates definitely, because ninjas blow. Pirates are way overrated too, regular sea captains and fat beer bellied professional fisherman are much cooler. Not to mention lumberjacks, farmers, and garbage men.

Posted by Speedfreak

Cowboys are cooler than people give them credit for.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Slade: This reminds me of a six-month long ELVES VS. WIZARDS debate between some of my friends.

lit3 the end

I misread WIZARDS for LIZARDS at first :p:

I'm going for Elves.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting WillisGreeny: What about elven wizards? Or pirate ninjas?

Or magic casting elven pirate ninjas?

magic casting elven pirate ninjas who are trained in the force and have double bladed light sabers.... and a bucket of KFC

Posted by Zeta

Looking for that image of May from Guilty Gear being boob-crushed by Mai from Fatal Fury and one of the DoA girls...

.. Yeah I can't find it. :(

Posted by Linko_16

I have to deal with this **** on ZeldaPower, regrettably. There are members quite dedicated to both sides.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;757556][COLOR=indigo]I have to deal with this **** on ZeldaPower[/COLOR]

stop going to inferior forums

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=bazariah;756985]magic casting elven pirate ninjas who are trained in the force and have double bladed light sabers.... and a bucket of KFC

...would still lose to Clint Eastwood.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: I have to deal with this **** on ZeldaPower.

The Zelda forum I was posting at died this summer due to the administrator's incompetence and I've been looking for a good Zelda forum aside Zelda Universe ever since. Don't mind if I check out (and maybe register) at yours? :)

Posted by Omni

Quoting Speedfreak: ...would still lose to Clint Eastwood.

I'm gonna have to agree, because Clint Eastwood is probably my favorite actor ever.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

STFU, you retards! Vikings pwn them all!

Posted by Xero

Vikings? I saw plenty of those in Denmark this summer and they weren't at all impressive.

Posted by S

That's what everyone says, until they're drinking blood out of your skull. Really though, don't bring the Norse into this. ;/

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sucre: The Zelda forum I was posting at died this summer due to the administrator's incompetence and I've been looking for a good Zelda forum aside Zelda Universe ever since. Don't mind if I check out (and maybe register) at yours? :)

Knock yourself out. You'll find me in General Chat and Ocarina of Time (we don't actually talk about the game much in there, it's mostly kind of its own General Chat).

[url]www.zeldapower.com/forum[/url]

Say hi in the "Announce you're new, leaving or returning" thread(s), and feel free to identify yourself as a pal of mine from VGC.

Posted by Xero

Will do.

Doesn't look too bad. It has more boards than the one I was previously posting at.

Posted by Fragliche

I'M SO *** **** SICK OF THIS QUESTION AND WISH IT WOULD FLAT OUT DIE.

Hatred for this poll aside, Pirates.

Why? Booty.

Yar.

Posted by Kit

ALIEN VS PREDATOR

GO I choose Predator.

Posted by Xero

Predators. Because they look like Zergs.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Sucre: Because they look like Zergs.

... D:

Posted by Xero

If only I knew what that meant...

Edit: Figured it out. Nevermind.

Posted by Nazo

Predators, because LOL, they technically did. :p

Quoted post: Predators. Because they look like Zergs.

hahaha, oh wow.

Posted by Slade

What the hell are you guys thinking picking elves over wizards?!

Elves: they have bows, and little knives if you're lucky. okay, maaaybe some forest spirit magic stuff too.

Wizards: again, lit3 the end

depends on the type of elf we're talking about. I mean, in more than a few stories they're super powerful.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Legolas2.jpg[/IMG]

sup guys i killed an elephant, and not the kind that hangs out on sandtrap, lol

Man, if he did, that would be epic. Those things are impossible to kill.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wouldn't be too hard to beat, since it moves at about 2mph. But as far as I can tell, it's 100% indestructible and BREATHES FIRE, like I found out:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/2983094-Full-1.png[/IMG]

Posted by Kit

I was trying to use forge mode to make an elephant jump over the other elephant.

The elephant can't drive up a walkable slope.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Slade:
Elves: they have bows, and little knives if you're lucky. okay, maaaybe some forest spirit magic stuff too.

I chose elves because they're a pretty good race in Warcraft III.

Posted by nich

Quoting Speedfreak: ...would still lose to Clint Eastwood.

He never gets any credit. He's only the biggest badass in cinematic history. :(

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Ninjas. Ryu Hayabusa > Jack Sparrow

Posted by Oforia

It's all based on preference.

Are you a man/lesbian who enjoys the pussy? Pirates win. You a fag? Ninjas are for you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Oforia: It's all based on preference.

Are you a man/lesbian who enjoys the pussy? Pirates win. You a fag? Ninjas are for you.

Oh, so you're going with ninjas?

Posted by Roger Smith

It's a ****ing tie.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: Oh, so you're going with ninjas?

Wait...why didn't you vote for ninjas? :mad:

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Oforia: It's all based on preference.

No, fags would like being stuck on a ship with only guys. That's the definition of a sausage-fest. You fail.

Posted by Roger Smith

ITT we argue over pirates and ninjas gogogo.

I think I'll go with pirates, cuz you get to plunder **** and blow up **** and do **** in general.

It's fun to play a video game as a ninja, but it's less fun to be a ninja.

Posted by Kit

if you get killed as a pirate, you're too drunk to notice. Pirates it is.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: No, fags would like being stuck on a ship with only guys. That's the definition of a sausage-fest. You fail.

Pirates get laid more then ninjas do.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

O YA DO U HAVE ANY SOURCES 2 BAK THAT SHIT ^!?!?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: O YA DO U HAVE ANY SOURCES 2 BAK THAT SHIT ^!?!?

Yeah, his name is Captain Jack ****ing Sparrow you stupid bastard.

Posted by Nazo

BAHAHAHA! BURN!

Posted by Slade

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BoSnQkzKJlA

Uh, ninjas. DUH

Posted by Oforia

Quoting MottaTheHutt: No, fags would like being stuck on a ship with only guys. That's the definition of a sausage-fest. You fail.

Oh sure, and naruto is not a show that little prepubescent homosexual boys like you fap to every day to your the ultimate fag equation.

fanart naruto + sasuke gay sex scene = ultimate orgasm (ambition for naruto fans)

Wait ****, that is implying you can actually have an orgasm which might come in a few years. First you should try to sprout some ball hair.

Pirates are pedophiles who rape young women whenever they get a chance. But there is a difference in their sexual preference. Ninjas are obviously closet homosexuals and their fans are usually 13 year old fags who need to get laid by someone else besides their daddy.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Slade: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BoSnQkzKJlA

Uh, ninjas. DUH

I can't believe I never saw that movie.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Oforia: Oh sure, and naruto is not a show that little prepubescent homosexual boys like you fap to every day to your the ultimate fag equation.

fanart naruto + sasuke gay sex scene = ultimate orgasm (ambition for naruto fans)

Wait ****, that is implying you can actually have an orgasm which might come in a few years. First you should try to sprout some ball hair.

Pirates are pedophiles who rape young women whenever they get a chance. But there is a difference in their sexual preference. Ninjas are obviously closet homosexuals and their fans are usually 13 year old fags who need to get laid by someone else besides their daddy.

Yeah because Naruto is a real ninja. You can tell by his orange jumpsuit. Pirates are pedophiles because thats the only way they can get any. It's a fact, look it up.

Quoting Roger Smith: Yeah, his name is Captain Jack ****ing Sparrow you stupid bastard.

Yeah cause he gets laid on... oh wait he never gets laid on any of his movies. Probably because the second two blew gigantic donkey nuts.

Quoting Nazo: BAHAHAHA! BURN!

I meant to de-rep you, mostly becaues the way you type out laughter looks faggy. What are you Bowser?

Posted by Omni

I do hope that was a joke.

Posted by Nazo

Forget it Omni... It's useless.

BTW GAIS, I HAS A COOL SIG! :cool:

Posted by Oforia

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Yeah because Naruto is a real ninja. You can tell by his orange jumpsuit. STFU

Of course naruto isn't a real ninja. But he is what ningay wanna-be fans like you (aka. 13-yearold boys/16 year-old girls) touch yourself to while attempting to achieve an orgasm.

This is a real ninja:
[IMG]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7108/ninjadiggingia3.gif[/IMG]

You are a prime example of why I say the ninja fanbase is for closet-homosexuals.

Could you possibly come up with a more pathetic retort than your last 2?

I'm waiting for your next attempt.

edit: way to cover up your earlier post by sticking in a "pirates are pedos fact". I am not taking the side of pirates you pseudo-intellectual child. I am merely saying that pirates are for men and dykes and ninjas are for closet homiesexuals such as yourself.

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://i24.tinypic.com/358x820.jpg[/IMG]

Pirates and ninjas? Them *****es apparently don't know 'bout mah LAZERguided missiles

Posted by Corrupt

Though I couldn't care less about the actual "debate," my friends have always thought that ninjas suited me moreso than pirates, which is appropriate because I'm a total ****ing fag. Hey, it works!

Posted by Speedfreak

Last I checked, the term pirate was actually slang for a homosexual.

Stupid debate is stupid, martial arts beats drunk brawling any day of the week. Pirates got owned by the Royal Navy all the time. Yeah, that's right, sailors. Ninjas, on the other hand, had everyone on their toes. Their purpose was assassination of government figures, no one could touch them because they were highly trained and clever enough to disguise themselves, their numbers and their ways.

Logic would make Ninjas the clear winners. The only people saying pirates are the fags that, I don't know, really love their earings and pretty red sashes.

Posted by Oforia

Way to attempt to use logic in order to push your opinion on an obviously stupid debate.
Here let me push my logic.

-This particular base in this particular area are belonging to us, therefore all your base are belong to us.

-Tables have four legs; cows have four legs; therefore tables must be cows.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Chuck Norris.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Oforia: Of course naruto isn't a real ninja. But he is what ningay wanna-be fans like you (aka. 13-yearold boys/16 year-old girls) touch yourself to while attempting to achieve an orgasm.

This is a real ninja:
[IMG]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7108/ninjadiggingia3.gif[/IMG]

You are a prime example of why I say the ninja fanbase is for closet-homosexuals.

Could you possibly come up with a more pathetic retort than your last 2?

I'm waiting for your next attempt.

edit: way to cover up your earlier post by sticking in a "pirates are pedos fact". I am not taking the side of pirates you pseudo-intellectual child. I am merely saying that pirates are for men and dykes and ninjas are for closet homiesexuals such as yourself.

OMG I'M BEING INSULTED ON TEH INTRANET BECUZ OF MY TOTALY SERYUS POSTS ON Y NINJUHS R BETR THAN PIRATS, THAT DEFINITLY WUZNT SARCASTIK. U WIN CUZ UF UR CLEER INTELIGUNZ. AND OMG HOW DID U NO I WUZ A KID ITS LYK U HAV A SYKIK AGE DETECTER,

Quoting Omni: I do hope that was a joke.

Everyone's joking, that's become the whole point of this thread.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting MottaTheHutt: OMG I'M BEING INSULTED ON TEH INTRANET BECUZ OF MY TOTALY SERYUS POSTS ON Y NINJUHS R BETR THAN PIRATS, THAT DEFINITLY WUZNT SARCASTIK. U WIN CUZ UF UR CLEER INTELIGUNZ. AND OMG HOW DID U NO I WUZ A KID ITS LYK U HAV A SYKIK AGE DETECTER,

I love it how you 13-year old children think you know sarcasm. Fact of the matter is you don't know **** about it. You were serious, and if you weren't, you have a serious case of Asperger's Syndrome and really need to learn how to express sarcasm in a true textual format so that you can actually be understood. Learn sarcasm in it's true form and quit using it as a cop out you ignorant piece of swine.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing creative satire was pathetic. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You are a pathetic waste of conceptional energy that is withheld in your waste of flesh. You are a bag of filth in its truest form. I vomit at the thought of your existence.

[QUOTE]Everyone's joking, that's become the whole point of this thread.

You are obviously not joking, and if you are you are terrible at it. Maybe you should go suck on your mom's small tats for a few more years and let your balls drop before you start consulting the minds of real men.

Posted by Slade

I like oforia's argument. Naruto has ninjas. therefore ninjas are **** ****ing *** licking *****faces

edit: oh wait he updated it nvm

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Oforia;758716]Way to attempt to use logic in order to push your opinion on an obviously stupid debate.
Here let me push my logic.

-This particular base in this particular area are belonging to us, therefore all your base are belong to us.

-Tables have four legs; cows have four legs; therefore tables must be cows.

Haha, you seem rather annoyed.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Oforia: [QUOTE-MottaTheHutt;758815]OMG I'M BEING INSULTED ON TEH INTRANET BECUZ OF MY TOTALY SERYUS POSTS ON Y NINJUHS R BETR THAN PIRATS, THAT DEFINITLY WUZNT SARCASTIK. U WIN CUZ UF UR CLEER INTELIGUNZ. AND OMG HOW DID U NO I WUZ A KID ITS LYK U HAV A SYKIK AGE DETECTER,

OMG LERN TO MAKE A QUOTE NOOB LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>O>O>OLOLOLOLOLOLO

Posted by Roger Smith

Jesus, leave this forum Motta and never come back.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I like how you act like you have some form of authority here, or like I care what you say.

Posted by Average n00b

Vikings.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: I like how you act like you have some form of authority here, or like I care what you say.

I like how you act like you know what you are talking about, another thing I like about you is how incredibly intelligent you are. You surely do set a benchmark for us other VGCer's to reach.

Skitzo brought up a good point. Chuck Norris.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Skitzo brought up a good point. Chuck Norris.

Clint Eastwood.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Roger Smith: I like how you act like you know what you are talking about,

And what's your basis for that? The fact that everything I've said in this thread so far has been a joke, or maybe the post where I said everything I've said in this thread was a joke?
And how can you know what you're talking about in a debate that's completely opinion and no fact?

Quoting Omni: Clint Eastwood.

A younger Clint Eastwood could pwn Chuck Norris. I'm not sure who would win nowadays. (Oh wait, I dont' know what I'm talking about, despite the fact that once again this is completely opinion. My bad Roger.)

Posted by fates warning

jokes arent really funny if you suck at being funny.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: Clint Eastwood.

Agreed. Clint is the man.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: And what's your basis for that? The fact that everything I've said in this thread so far has been a joke, or maybe the post where I said everything I've said in this thread was a joke?
And how can you know what you're talking about in a debate that's completely opinion and no fact?

A younger Clint Eastwood could pwn Chuck Norris. I'm not sure who would win nowadays. (Oh wait, I dont' know what I'm talking about, despite the fact that once again this is completely opinion. My bad Roger.)

So you admit that you are an idiot and your posts are only valid in joke threads?

Oh, you and your zany opinions :)

Quoting fates warning: jokes arent really funny if you suck at being funny.

Agree'd

Posted by Oforia

Quoting MottaTheHutt: And what's your basis for that? The fact that everything I've said in this thread so far has been a joke, or maybe the post where I said everything I've said in this thread was a joke?

So your sarcastic remark about how ninjas truly tress in orange attire was a joke too? You are pathetic. Your posts no longer require a response. Maybe you should follow my previous instructions. Learn how to use sarcasm or satire or don't use it.

I can tell you are a 13-year old boy because your persuasive skills are fairly lacking. You obviously love ninjas and you would definitely suck naruto's cock if only he were real. Your form of logic is twisted beyond proportion to the point where it is no longer arguing. I suggest you stop before you come back with another pathetic response. I suggest you leave this forum altogether you squeaking rat. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents (brother and sister) abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done
to an unsuspecting world. Your parents weren't even human. You are the product of bigfoot migrating to louisiana and ****ing an alligator you worthless heap of redneck trash.

You are nothing but a child. Go jack off to your Delta Force, just like in bLaCk HaWk dOwN!!!!11
Go hop in a sarlacc and recycle yourself to a creature that is truly better than you.
eat **** and die

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly.

You have libeled me, slandered me, and sodomized me with your filth. I cannot believe that you even consider yourself worthy to post in the same thread as I. You are utter filth at it's purest form. Do not waste your breath on education as it will not help your sorry excuse for a brain.

The best thing you could possibly do is conserve air by ending your pathetic excuse of a life.

I am not serious about this debate, nor is anyone else. I am however serious in everything that I have said of you. You are a true swine. A vulgar little faggot. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have [SIZE="2"]bad breath.[/SIZE]

Do not respond, Do not pass go, Do not collect 200 dollars. All you must do is DIE.

Posted by Xero

Wow. That Ninjas VS Pirates debate sure is serious business...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sucre: Wow. That Ninjas VS Pirates debate sure is serious business...

Lies.

Posted by Oforia

this debate is not serious. if it were REALLY serious business we would be having some stupid argument such as:

Quoted post: Since ninjas would probably have to sail out to the pirates, they would be sunk by the pirates' cannons. Some argue that ninjas could fly to the pirate ships. These same people would argue that when the pirates would shoot pistols at the ninjas, the ninjas would deflect the bullets with their swords. These same people are also retards. If (and this is the more likely possibility) the ninjas stayed on land and let the pirates come to them, they could take them out one at a time as they came down the gangplank, or defeat one longboatfull at a time.

[IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2354/compellingpiratecg8.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote]Since ninjas would probably have to sail out to the pirates, they would be sunk by the pirates' cannons. Some argue that ninjas could fly to the pirate ships. These same people would argue that when the pirates would shoot pistols at the ninjas, the ninjas would deflect the bullets with their swords. These same people are also retards. If (and this is the more likely possibility) the ninjas stayed on land and let the pirates come to them, they could take them out one at a time as they came down the gangplank, or defeat one longboatfull at a time.

Funny, but too deeply planned out.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Oforia: So your sarcastic remark about how ninjas truly tress in orange attire was a joke too?

I never said that.

Posted by mis0

The glory of the Soviet Union can be crushed by neither pirate nor ninja. The brave, vodka fueled sons of the motherland will dance on the graves of the shuriken throwing flits and peg-legged parrot ****ers alike.

Posted by Nazo

Quoting MottaTheHutt: I never said that.

tl;dr.

Posted by Zeta

Knight vs samurai debate.

GO!

Posted by Xero

Samurai.

Knights are slow.

Quoted post: Jesus, leave this forum Motta and never come back.

Motta is better than you and I don't even know who he is.

Anywho, stupidest ****ing thread in existence.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Anywho, stupidest ****ing thread in existence.

And yet it made it to 90 posts =/

that's not surprising.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Motta is better than you and I don't even know who he is.

lol

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Sucre: Samurai.

Knights are slow.

BUT KNIGHTS HAVE ALL THAT ARMOR AND SAMURAI SWORDS ARE ****ING WEAK

Posted by Roger Smith

But at least they have the special ability to preform Seppuku.

Posted by Nazo

THIS IS NOT THE RPG WORLD FUCKWAD! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Nobody cares stop it jesus

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Pirates and Ninjas actually have a lot in common. Why fight when you can work together?

Posted by mis0

Are you like 4 years old? Or Junior Miss South Carolina?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Yeah because Naruto is a real ninja. You can tell by his orange jumpsuit.

[QUOTE=MottaTheHutt;758576]No, fags would like being stuck on a ship with only guys. That's the definition of a sausage-fest. You fail.

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Pirates are pedophiles because thats the only way they can get any. It's a fact, look it up.

Quoting MottaTheHutt: Pirates and Ninjas actually have a lot in common. Why fight when you can work together?

Jesus christ, you are the biggest ****ing dumbass I have ever ****ing seen.

Protip dumb****: If you actually look past the DISNEY movies of Pirates and read about Jack Sparrow and the books, you'll see that he gets more pussy then any ***** like you ever will. Cockfag. Die.

Seriously, cockfag. I mean, pirates get soooo much more pussy than ninjas. ****, you're dumb. Pirates are awesome. Die, seriously.

Posted by Ant

I was thinking, of course, purely on the basis that the two were going to battle to the death. I choice Ninjas for that fact alone.

Posted by Roger Smith

BOY, I COULD REALLY GO FOR SOME NINJA BURGER. HOW ABOUT YOU GAIZ?

Also ppl, mark your calenders for December 5th. That's Day of The Ninja where everyone dresses and acts like a ninja.

http://www.piratesversusninjas.com/trailer/

Pirates vs Ninjas THE MOVIE....trailer.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Oforia;758926]Blah blah blah this post sucks
Shut up.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Protip dumb****: If you actually look past the DISNEY movies of Pirates and read about Jack Sparrow and the books, you'll see that he gets more pussy then any ***** like you ever will. Cockfag. Die.

He's a made up Disney character, and the things you said about Motta also apply to you as well.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: BUT KNIGHTS HAVE ALL THAT ARMOR AND SAMURAI SWORDS ARE ****ING WEAK

Well then Samurais can make an exception and use something heavier and try to knock the knights out...:dunno:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: He's a made up Disney character, and the things you said about Motta also apply to you as well.

OMNI HAS ENTERED THE FRAY. SHIELDS TO MAXIMUM, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO GET THROUGH.

Yes, he's a made up Disney character, and this is a made up internet forum. Perhaps those things could be said of all of us?

Posted by The Heir Apparent

What about a Pirate Ninja? Now that would be cool.