Greatings from Italy

Posted by henkarizsdo

Hi to all.
I come from Italy and I am new from here.
I hope of being able to work well
Bye, Sebastiano

Posted by Linko_16

It's cool to meet someone from Italy (I've met French, German and English on the internet, but Italians have so far been underrepresented), but I'm afraid this thread would be more appropriate in the introduction board. Don't worry, though, I'm a Super Mod, so I'll move it there for you.

Hope you stick around and enjoy Video Game Chat. Like I said, I'm a super mod, so feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Posted by Omni

Welcome to VGC, person from Italy. My ancestors are from there.

Posted by Ant

spoilers: not an actual member.

Posted by mitchrlamb

Welcome! What part of Italy? My family moved/ran away from Sicily (:

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC, italian newb. I hope you stick around. Enjoy this place :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Greetings. I am from America. I hope we are able to work well.

Posted by Ant

Why are you taking this seriously? It's just a bot. Haven't you noticed the previous threads that were created with this exact same format? Or am I missing some sort of big joke?

Posted by Omni

Ant, the guy came all the way from Italy to try and work well here. Give him a chance.

Posted by Slade

HAIL, SEBASTIANO

Posted by Zaffiro

Hey another italian,welcome to the site ^_^

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Ant: Why are you taking this seriously? It's just a bot. Haven't you noticed the previous threads that were created with this exact same format? Or am I missing some sort of big joke?

Yeah, well even if he is a robot, so what? Robots have feelings too you know. You're going to make him cry and then he's going to get all rusty.

Posted by Ant

"WHY?! WHY WAS I PROGRAMED TO FEEL PAIN!?"

Posted by Roger Smith

I rep Italian bots. From Italy.