Do you still play your dreamcast?

Posted by TimeSkipz

I do, just wanna know how many people do because there is a rumour a server will be open for about 2 months

Posted by Momentum

Always will.

Later

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Momentum: Always will.

Later

Word, original soul caliber kicks so much ***

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I never bought a Dreamcast. I've never even played a Dreamcast.

Posted by Dexter

Don't have mine anymore. Gave it to a friend years ago. Don't really miss it either, although that's not to say I didn't have some great times with it.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting MottaTheHutt: I never bought a Dreamcast. I've never even played a Dreamcast.

Your missing out. I got mine for $50 brand new.

Posted by TEAMBAJA

I still have mine hooked up. I play all the old nintendo games on it.

Posted by Dexter

Old Nintendo games on it? Am I missing something?

Posted by Momentum

Emulators...think nothing of it Dex.

Although there's quite a bit of content on the DC I think you'd particularly enjoy, Dex. Lots of stuff that sort of feels like an update from the Old School without losing the integrity of the games. You explore much of the library before giving it up?

Later

Posted by Dexter

I might have played a little over 25 games for it, and especially the popular ones. I was still into it long after it faded away from any type of popularity it might have once possessed, just not this long.

Posted by Random

The server maybe open? Whens this?? I used to play Unreal online.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Theres a rumour going around that they're opening the servers for at least a month for an anniversary of some sort.

Posted by Borealis

Actually, I ordered a VMU a little while ago from eBay since I had lost my original one. I play frequently, and love it to death.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Was it the actual VMU or a third party memory card?

Posted by Borealis

Absolute original Dreamcast VMU.

with the screen and everything!

Posted by TimeSkipz

You know it doubles as a handheld? How much was it?

Posted by Borealis

I do know, and it was 6 dollars, haha.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quite a steal, they sell for about 15 dollars now I believe.

Posted by Borealis

I know there was an 4x VMU (which was what I lost) for like, 25 bucks, but I didn't have that much to spend on stuff. Now I just want some blank CDs so I can burn games for my Dreamcast :(

Posted by TimeSkipz

If you get some CDs, I know this site where they make indy games for the dreamcast. If you want to know the site I can send you a link.
I'm not too familiar with the 4x, what is it?

Posted by Borealis

Four memory slots in one cartridge.

and no thanks on the link, I stay with the classics :)

edit: Acutally, what the hell, PM the link to me.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Cool it even came with the case. Did you buy your Dreamcast on Ebay aswell?

Posted by Borealis

No, I bought it back in 1999 :link:

Posted by Vortex

I just dug my Dreamcast out the garage for my annual completion of Shenmue. It still looks as good as ,if not better, than PS2 games today. Got over 30 games for it, still works a treat!

Posted by muffla

Toy commander FTW

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

i don't own one, but if i did, i would porbably play it nonstop. in fact, I would probably be playing it instead of being on hear right now

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

I would if I could find where I packed it. I still need to beat Sonic Adventure with all the characters.

Posted by Vasioth

My Dreamcast never came with the same kind of case when I got mines =\ it was a horrible white case actually.

And I now and again play Skies of Arcadia on it just due to the fact I don't own the GC version. I like SA1 on the DC better then the GC ver aswell due to the fast the DC memory card could act as a portable game when you saved your Chao data on it.

Posted by Ambellina

Mine finally **** the bed 3 days ago. I picked it up to see what was the matter & theres this weird rattleing noise comming from it :/

Posted by Baco

Most definatly!! though I have just got my chubby little fingers on a turbografx , so the DC will have to take a short break, only got one game for the turbografx (and one in the post) so Im sure the DC will see more action soon!