Hey Omni

Posted by mis0

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, but I just haven't had the time. After observing you for the last couple of weeks I've come to the conclusion that you're an idiot. I could spend time looking for specific examples of your stupidity, but really I think pretty much all of your posts demonstrate an acute lack of intelligence.

Posted by Omni

That's nice.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Also on the subject, mis0's never done anything to truly distinguish himself from other vgc members other than attempted gender mindfuck and living in a desert, you know, nothing that relates to posting. Thus, a bit hypocritical on the whole intelligence thing aren't we?

This isn't defending Omni either, I just like where this thread is heading a whole bunch. ITT: fuck the vgc community.

Posted by s0ul

I like everyone in this thread.

am i doin it rite?

Posted by Iris

The only thing that bugs me about Omni is that he doesn't seem to make very original statements. It seems like every point he makes is just restating some one else's and he doesn't really provide many new ideas, at least not outside the music board.

This thread is now about minor flaws in members.

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting mis0: pretty much all of your posts demonstrate an acute lack of intelligence.

Couldn't the same thing be said for well over half the members on VGC at some point or another?

Quoting Iris: This thread is now about minor flaws in members.

I have no minor flaws-- only major ones. :[

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

itt: this is the internet. no one cares

Posted by Gollum

Someone do me.

Posted by Iris

Vampiro: A little dense and way more argumentive than he lets on. Eventhough he posts a lot, very few are actually contributing and most are just snide comments, spam, or posts in the Currently Playing thread. I personally don't see why he's as popular as he is, he really hasn't done anything noteworthy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

VGC would be pretty dead without Vamp.

Define 'contributing'. This has always bugged me. Does a post have to be long to be a worthy contribution?

Posted by Iris

VGC wouldn't be dead at all. It'd have less posts, but considering the content of most of the ones that would be missing, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Contributing would be bringing up new topics, starting good discussions, and stating real, at least mildly elaborated opinions. Not just popping in to make a snide comment directed at nothing in particular and disagreeing for the sake of it.

Posted by Iris

Gollum: No real noticable flaws. Or at least I can't think of any. You'd be cooler if you changed your name back to Donor Frog and didn't take huge posting breaks though.

Posted by Gollum

Unacceptable. I must be redone until all flaws have been revealed.

Posted by Iris

Your avatar is also gross.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Gollum, she's totally right. Post more, brother!

Posted by Speedfreak

X: You're a f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking cheerleader.

That's what came to mind just from this thread.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd rather support other members than go around unnecessarily bashing them. There have been plenty of times when I'd gladly have called you out on being a complete retard, Speedfreak. But I prefer to get along with people.

Posted by Iris

I'm not trying to bash people. I mean, I don't necessarily dislike Omni or Vamp. Like Vamp said, it's just the internet. I'm not so afraid of risking a friendship here that I'm going to be dishonest.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Iris: Vampiro:

I think Vamp's charm lies in his **** posting. Plus, he's like the common denominator of VGC, bringing us all together because everyone knows he should just kill himself.

As for everything else, I feel about the same way The X does. There used to be times when a certain few members would actively grate on my nerves pretty much all the time, but right now I don't feel that way. As I'm happily reading along, I'll think, "Wow, what a moron," or "She's a total *****," and that's about it.

Posted by Sable Wind

Ohh, ohh! Do me! Do me!

Haha, I said "do me." :(

Posted by Stalolin

Iris: You try too hard. RELAX

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Sable Wind: Ohh, ohh! Do me! Do me!

Haha, I said "do me." :(

Gladly. ;););)

Posted by Speedfreak

Disagreeing doesn't mean not getting on with people, pointing out flaws in a thread specifically for it isn't bashing. I'm taking note of the fact that you didn't exactly disagree with me, though.

Speedfreak: I'm arguementative, I often feel like if someone disagrees with me they have to be convinced otherwise. Though I've recently learnt to recognise when someone won't be convinced, and that most of the time a differing opinion isn't an incorrect one, but one that can be learnt from.

I insult people a lot because I find it funny, and I'm rarely bothered when someone does it to me so in my mind that makes it okay. The fact that people like me for my bluntness only reinforces this concept. Actually most of the time it's not funny, especially for the other person, and it hardly helps my arguement either. The dumber the person I insult the more of a douche I look. So anytime I make one of my usual aggressive, offensive posts I either leave it up and read it 5 minutes later before posting or edit it before anyone sees.

Anyone else have the balls to do themselves?

Posted by Speedfreak

No one's ever 100% accurate about their own flaws, what matters is that you can face up to the ones you know about.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Stalolin;756083]Iris: You try too hard. RELAX
I always tend to put a lot of effort into most things I do. I'm not doing it to impress anyone other than myself.

Posted by Stalolin

it's vgc, a casual inside joke elitist internet forum that's loosely about video games

there's no reason to put any effort into it

you're not going to get anything out of it

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Speedfreak;756099]No one's ever 100% accurate about their own flaws, what matters is that you can face up to the ones you know about.

Well I'm pretty sure it's obvious that I'm jealous, self-concerned and easily threatened. But I'm a sixteen year old girl. Is that a good excuse?

.. Eh, I didn't think so.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris:
Contributing would be bringing up new topics, starting good discussions, and stating real, at least mildly elaborated opinions.

There aren't a lot of member I can match to this definition.

Xenos: Always made great topics that worked (many replies)

Dexter: Always elaborates on his opinions.

Klarth (before he left us): Had great ideas and tried to keep this site up.

Prince Shondronai: One of the few members that makes good posts in the gaming board. Good opinions.

Those are the 4 I could think of. Maybe there are others, but I didn't notice them sticking out of the pile. Most of us just joke around most of the time.

Mis0: You have been posting **** mostly in WU in the past weeks and all the sudden you pop out of this board to tell that Omni is an overrated member? Tsk. I don't think Omni's an idiot at all. Maybe she doesn't post opinions or statements that are worth our attention, but then you should say that I'm as much of an idiot as she is because I rarely make worthy posts. And I'm sure that Omni and I aren't the only ones.

So why point her specifically? Just do like Netman and make a general statement that you think a lot of us fail at showing our intelligence.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Stalolin;756131]it's vgc, a casual inside joke elitist internet forum that's loosely about video games

there's no reason to put any effort into it

you're not going to get anything out of it
Can't help it?

Posted by Stalolin

oh fine, just write it off as part of your personality

nah jk we love you iris

Posted by Xero

Putting effort into this place gives motivation to some members to stay. Don't blame them for it.

This is one of the reasons why I like Iris. :)

Posted by Arcadios

At first I cared about what others thought of me but then a wise man told me "It's the internet" and then that's when it hit me. I'll probably never meet anyone from here in person. Some I would like to meet but others, meh. Most of you are really likable people but I just tend to ignore those who dislike me since it's just that, they dislike me. No reason to hate someone that hates me on that reason alone and online for that matter.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Speedfreak: Anyone else have the balls to do themselves?

Deep down all I want is approval, acceptance, appreciation and admiration, so much so that I might ignore others; example: in the VGC awards and "what do you think of so-and-so?" threads, I'm keen to check where people mention me, but I never fill one out myself to let anyone else know I appreciate them. As a result of this subtle complex of mine, I get really upset when I'm not included in something a group of friends is doing when I felt like I was a part of that group, like how I really felt put down when I was told not to join the Street Fighter 2 bandwagon; even though I was told "no hard feelings, it's just that this is supposed to be just us," I still felt bad to be shut out.

Oh man, someone do me, though, I want to get a third-person opinion.

Posted by Zeta

[Insert harsh, cruel critisism of every VGC member. All 31,386 of them.]

oh man, are we doing ourselves now? aw yeah

65% of my posts are spam, 20% is repetitive arguments, 10% is in the music thread, and 5% is awwight posts about video games.

but seriously, I really only care to post seriously in the gaming boards and music board cause I enjoy talking about both. Otherwise, lol internet. don't care. Getting nothing out of it other than a way to pass an hour or so and a few good lulz. Sorry, not gonna make long boring posts no one cares to read and making threads is for faggots.

Posted by S

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=25624"]Welcome to the club, Vamp.[/URL]

Wait, I'm a faggot? That doesn't sound like me at all.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Speedfreak:
Anyone else have the balls to do themselves?

Mind as well do it.

I'm someone who is usually funny in real life but seems to fail completely at it in this forum. I try to argue certain things once in a while when I really have something to say. I usually care about my spelling and how people people I like feel about me.
I mostly post in blogs and make useless posts. 60% of my posts are found in blogs, 20% in WU and the last 20% in the main boards.
My biggest flaw is I take things too seriously. I think most of you noticed that by now.
I'm a nice person and generally avoid jumping on people's case unless they really annoy me.

That's about it...

Posted by Shade

Oh! Someone do me. ^_^ If I do myself that really doesn't accomplish anything.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Seraph: Oh! Someone do me. ^_^

Seraph....Seraph...

You usually avoid debates. You're nice in general, but you usually follow the popular crew when they hate someone no matter what your opinion is on him or her.
You try to be funnye and you are doing better at it than I am. Your tastes in music aren't quite close to mine, but I like some of the things you listen to. Mostly Infected Mushrooms.
You don't post in gaming boards, but you post in community and media boards and blogs.

That's about all I have to ay about you...

Posted by Gollum

Wait, Xero is actually doing in depth ones. Do me.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Let me take a crack at myself?

20% of my posts are personal opinions, usually which aren't greatly elaborated upon, another 10-20% is probably repeating what the person before me said...only not as well. And then we have spam, which makes up about 59% of my posts, and then the last 1% which somehow doesn't entirely suck. Generally an aSshole, just for the sake of being an aSshole. Often feels the need to contradict, even when it's not at all needed. There, that's fairly accurate.

Posted by Arcadios

It would be interesting to hear what others have say.
Do Me.

Posted by S

/cue netman

I'll put one up, on me, in a bit. Maybe.

Posted by fates warning

ill do myself, because i have nothing better to do at this moment

myself: generally unimportant member, not particularly liked, not particularly disliked. leeches tons of music, but contributes relatively nothing.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Gollum: Wait, Xero is actually doing in depth ones. Do me.

You don't post too often, but a lot of your posts (the ones I saw) are funny and/or mean something. You post in specific boards such as the music board, the Future sound of music, the war board and this one. I don't know about the other boards. I think you made 1-2 posts in my blog...err Panic's blog.
You seem to be a nice guy. I didn't see you flame anyone or make feel someone like ****.

That's about all I can say about you.

Quoting Arcadios: It would be interesting to hear what others have say.
Do Me.

Started off with Netman's (klarth) disapproval of your post rate in the flame board, but quickly showed your skills at being funny and became popular. You posted quite a lot. You don't argue things out. You usually focus on owning people for the fun of it. You love animes, rap and hip hop mostly. You don't post in gaming boards much, but you frequently post in the anime, movies, music and community boards (aside the war one). I'd say that 60% of your posts go into blogs since you came back.
Generally a nice guy. You ignore people who hate you and make posts against you. You don't tend to flame anyone. You just chill out here. Mostly with Zeta whom you seem to consider as your best cyber friend.

I think I love doing people here...

Posted by Poco

being awesome is my fatal flaw :cool:

Quoting Arcadios: It would be interesting to hear what others have say.
Do Me.

You're way to into anime for my taste, you obsess over what a website full of nerds think about you, and you're a pretty huge nerd. Oh, and you like jRPGs and hentai/loli.:(

Posted by Corrupt

All right Xero, now do me. (let's keep this in the figurative sense here) I know I'm pretty worthless to the community nowadays, but try to come up with something interesting!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: All right Xero, now do me. (let's keep this in the figurative sense here) I know I'm pretty worthless to the community nowadays, but try to come up with something interesting!

huh huh...

You are an occasionnal poster. You usually log in to to post where you know you have to post. Most of the time in music board or the Future Sound of Music. Rarely elsewhere.
You know what you're talking about. When you get on a subject, you tell every single little peice of knowledge you have about it. What's sad is that you like to bring yourself down and make it sound like you're just a big mouth that sais nothing and never admit how awesome you are. And yes, you aren't that awesome. You're just fun to talk to. You have great tastes in music and you make people discover knew artists and that's what we love about you (mostly).
Your behaviour here varies a lot. Sometimes you become very serious and sometimes you can be very friendly. You're funny when you want to be. Otherwise, you state your mind and you're 100% honest. You also like to make "deadly" statements in intro threads. You also tend to joke around with things you don't like such a reputation points.

That is all I can say about you.

Posted by Zeta

I fail miserably at analyzing people. Even myself.

SOMEONE DO ME.

Posted by Shade

I'd do you all night long.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: I fail miserably at analyzing people. Even myself.

SOMEONE DO ME.

I guess I might as well do you before I go to bed...

Zeta is someone who spends quite a lot of time on this forum. He's quite active in most of the boards and blogs. He's one of the funniest members of this forum. Most of his posts don't mean much because he doesn't argue things out most of the time. He jokes around. After Poison, I believe he's the 2nd biggest fanatic of anime cartoons. He also loves 4chan. Zeta rarely takes things seriously. He's pretty much nice to everyone. Never makes n00bs feel dumb. He knows a lot about VGs. He's the one correcting me and giving me advices most of the time. He helps around.

Thar.

Posted by Xero

Now someone do me please :)

Edit: I know I did myself already, but I want to compare 2 point of views. I'm curious.

Posted by Iris

Member summaries != Member flaws

Posted by Ant

The only thing that bothers me about Omni is the fact that it seems to always go for the easiest zings, which would lead to a lack of originality.

and I don't feel like saying anything else about others or myself.

Posted by The Judge

I want one of these.

And for once, I want it acurate. Like, I want people to take into account that I make maybe 5 posts a day, tops, on the main boards.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sucre:
Mis0: You have been posting **** mostly in WU in the past weeks and all the sudden you pop out of this board to tell that Omni is an overrated member? Tsk. I don't think Omni's an idiot at all. Maybe she doesn't post opinions or statements that are worth our attention, but then you should say that I'm as much of an idiot as she is because I rarely make worthy posts. And I'm sure that Omni and I aren't the only ones.

So why point her specifically? Just do like Netman and make a general statement that you think a lot of us fail at showing our intelligence.

You do realize that the point of Wacko U is to post like an idiot, right? And I didn't say Omni was overrated, I said he is unintelligent. Reading comprehension get.

Also, I never claimed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread when I posted this either. I was simply stating that I thought Omni demonstrated stupidity, often and everywhere.

Posted by Ch

I don't think anyone can really do an elaborate description of me.

If you can, do it.

Posted by The Judge

Beaner.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting The Judge: Beaner.

GG

Posted by G-Sides

maybe 2 years ago i would've given a shit on my social status at VGC, but i've deduced that a great deal of you suck and the other half probably don't like me in the first place. i post when i have nothing better to do, and even then what i have to say is usually garbage.

if you do me, i'll buttfuc
k you. :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm glad to see this thread has taken a turn for the 'LETS BE BUDDIES' - when I left it last night, it was totally heading down Drama Street.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: Oh man, someone do me, though, I want to get a third-person opinion.

**** IT, YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL LEFT OUT, AREN'T YOU? I SHOULDN'T'VE REVEALED MY SECRET.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Linko_16;756400][COLOR=indigo]**** IT, YOU'RE ALL TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL LEFT OUT, AREN'T YOU? I SHOULDN'T'VE REVEALED MY SECRET.[/COLOR]

Who are you again?

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: You do realize that the point of Wacko U is to post like an idiot, right? And I didn't say Omni was overrated, I said he is unintelligent. Reading comprehension get.

Also, I never claimed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread when I posted this either. I was simply stating that I thought Omni demonstrated stupidity, often and everywhere.

It's okay. I don't really care enough to post as intelligently as I probably could if I really wanted to, hence my original reply in this thread. I'm not overly concerned with who thinks I'm an idiot, because often I think the same of myself. Putting any kind of effort into being witty, serious, or intelligent on this site offers me nothing of any value.

Posted by Linko_16

VGC isn't, like, some university where members are the professors, expected to write ground-breaking essays of intelligence every so often or they're fired. The unwritten rule has always pretty much been that as long as you don't get on too many people's nerves, you can act as stupid as you want. Particularly if you can be funny while doing so.

Posted by Speedfreak

Judge: YOU'RE INTO LITTLE GIRLS, MAN. WHAT THE F[COLOR=LIGHTGREEN]U[/COLOR]CK.

[quote=Omni;756416]It's okay. I don't really care enough to post as intelligently as I probably could if I really wanted to, hence my original reply in this thread.

Total cop-out, almost as bad as Vamp's classic "I'm never serious". Being intelligent takes effort. If you can't put the effort into being intelligent then you simply aren't. In fact, that's pretty much the definition of a moron. All intelligence pretty much is is the will to think, only idiots choose not to think because thinking is hard.

Posted by Slade

I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself, Speedfreak buddy.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Speedfreak: Total cop-out, almost as bad as Vamp's classic "I'm never serious".

And it's kind of like Speedfreak's "I'm never being serious," too. You even went to far as to IM me, repeatedly, to bug me about a quote from you that I put in my signature, and then tell me that you weren't being serious.

Posted by Linko_16

Eh, Speed already admitted that his argumentative nature gets the better of him sometimes, and I know what he means about choosing not to devote thought to things. Still, I stand by what I said before: there are places where it's important not to be lazy and to use your brain, but VGC isn't really one of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who comes here to relax his gray matter every once in a while.

Posted by Kit

Do me.

Posted by Iris

No one's saying you're required to be serious or intelligent, but when a well-typed response is looked down upon simply for doing something intellectual, something's wrong with the people looking down on it.

Also, it's just so predictable that this thread's turned into a circle-jerk of insecurities and reassurance. I guess it's more important to be chummy with everyone rather than being honest.

Posted by S

Iris speaks sense. I gave up trying to articulate myself anywhere outside of the warboard. It's not worth it when people tl;dr, or just don't attempt to comprehend.

Posted by Shade

Alright, Iris, I'll be honest about you. You seem to absolutely thrive on confrontation. I mean, take this thread, it's apparently bugging you that people are being nice instead of tearing each other new ones. Something's wrong with that picture.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: No one's saying you're required to be serious or intelligent, but when a well-typed response is looked down upon simply for doing something intellectual, something's wrong with the people looking down on it.

I wouldn't say that's how things are on VGC. Intelligent discussion was generated in BJ's thread, "The Internet is Ruining the World," and even the thread I made solely to make fun of that kid obsessing over Britney turned into a serious discussion of celebrities' role in society. Also, the thread about the kid who got suspended for drawing a picture of a "gun"? The thread about "Mcjobs"? This is all just stuff off the front page of Off-Topic. Intelligent discussion does happen, and all kinds of members contribute. Check the replies for yourself.

And for the record, I asked someone to be mean about me, but you b[color=indigo]astar
ds are just too nice. :mad:[/color]

Posted by Shade

You're fat.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Omni;756447]And it's kind of like Speedfreak's "I'm never being serious," too. You even went to far as to IM me, repeatedly, to bug me about a quote from you that I put in my signature, and then tell me that you weren't being serious.

The fact that you appear to not understand anything, not one thing said on this entire forum never ceases to astound me. As does your ability to look like you do.

Is "you even IMed me once" going to be your arguement for everything now?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Seraph: You're fat.

See? Serious discussion peppered with the occasional joke. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted by Shade

So Speedy you IM'd me once about how people are mean to newbs AND YET YOU ARE BERATING REGULARS WHAT THE HELL j/k <3

EDIT: ninja

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: You do realize that the point of Wacko U is to post like an idiot, right?

wacko u is somewhat beyond this. it borders on being pretty intelligent and making good points about stuff and being a cesspit of stupidity.

Quoted post: almost as bad as Vamp's classic "I'm never serious".

not my fault you can comprehend sarcasm lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

here's me:

Still here and not a regular, but likes to pertend to be.

That is all.

Posted by mis0

This thread is so awesome.

Posted by KoH

I agree with mis0's original thread topic.

I haven't actually read all 5 pages, but I've been here long enough to realize that a multitude of other completely irrelevant other topics have been discussed in this thread. Therefore I find it necessary to include "original" in the first sentence of this post. :)

Posted by Klarth

Jesus on a hook; I despise you ****ers sometimes.

A ****-you thread has devolved into a pat-each-other-on-the-back circlejerk. I don't give a **** if member X has flaw Y, but also has positive personality facet Z. There's a fine line between having an ounce of intelligence and being a court fool. Nobody here straddles that line. You're one or the other, and sadly, most of you fall into the latter category. I'm not going to trawl this thread for flamebait, but I will say that Judge and Arcadios are cretinous shitbags who ought to be shipped off for personality reassignment. Unfortunately, VGC is pretty much the bottom-of-the-barrel baseline for low standards, so I don't expect most of you to share my view.

Don't evaluate me. I don't need an internet ego boost. Die in a crash.

netman - pretty cool guy. I'd hang out with him.

nah, but seriously, idk what you expect people to do. Chances are, if you point out a flaw, that person is going to take it to heart and cause a problem. If you honestly don't have a problem with anyone, why point out their faults? I mean, I could give a negative point or two about everyone, but idk, seems pretty pointless to me, and I enjoy flamewars. That, and, chances are they already known and have heard it irl many times. No need to hear it again from someone who doesn't know you.

also, too lazy; don't care

Posted by mis0

Quoting netman: Jesus on a hook; I despise you ****ers sometimes.

A ****-you thread has devolved into a pat-each-other-on-the-back circlejerk.

I find it to be mildly amusing. I post something mean and nasty, and they decide "well guys LETS JUST TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER NOT THE SUBJECT LOL". Interestingly enough, lots of these people are the same people who often ***** and complain when other threads get derailed. I really couldn't have imagined this thread would turn into, like you said, a huge circlejerk.

BTW: You still suck *** Omni.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, circlejerking is worse than needless flamebaiting?

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: BTW: You still suck *** Omni.

You're not going to get any real reactions out of me by stating opinions that I agree with.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: So, circlejerking is worse than needless flamebaiting?

Yes.

[quote=Omni]You're not going to get any real reactions out of me by stating opinions that I agree with.
I'm not trying to. The thread has been derailed, so I was simply reiterating my position, nothing more.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;756815]So, circlejerking is worse than needless flamebaiting?

It's only flamebait if you're too much of an egotistical prick to not be able to take any criticism directed at you. Anyone entering this thread has to expect and be able to deal with criticism, otherwise they should just ignore the thread in the first bloody place.

Speaking of which, where's all my criticism? I thought half this board hated me?

Posted by Slade

mis0 I really like your avatar

slade is really cool

Posted by Slade

Haha, YEAH BOI

Quoted post: Speaking of which, where's all my criticism? I thought half this board hated me?

"Where's the love, Speedfreak?"

If I met you in person, that's what I'd say.

"wow, you really are nice"

that's what I'd say.

Posted by Shade

I'd ask him if he really was a freak for speed.

Posted by Linko_16

JESUS CHRIST I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE LAST FOUR PAGES FOR SOMEONE TO DISSECT ME AND SHOVE MY MISDEEDS IN MY FACE. DON'T BLAME ME FOR THE CIRCLE-JERKING. :mad:

Posted by S

You needy *****, Linko.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: JESUS CHRIST I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THE LAST FOUR PAGES FOR SOMEONE TO DISSECT ME AND SHOVE MY MISDEEDS IN MY FACE. :mad:

Fine, two words: DICK GIRLS

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: SHOVE MY MISDEEDS IN MY FACE.

You are dying for attention.

Posted by Iris

[quote=netman;756742]A ****-you thread has devolved into a pat-each-other-on-the-back circlejerk. I don't give a **** if member X has flaw Y, but also has positive personality facet Z. There's a fine line between having an ounce of intelligence and being a court fool. Nobody here straddles that line. You're one or the other, and sadly, most of you fall into the latter category.
It's not even about bad or good members though. All members have their flaws, but apparently the majority can't provide criticism because they're afraid of stepping on toes. Even when some one does have the courage to criticize, every other sentence is positive reinforcement.

This isn't about causing conflict or ruining relations. It's about putting your opinions out there, but apparently you're all too busy being tools.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris:
This isn't about causing conflict or ruining relations. It's about putting your opinions out there, but apparently you're all too busy being tools.

Well I was being as honest as I could when I described. You said I was doing summaries, but my goal was to point out good and bad points about the members I "did".

But you have a point. The only really honest people in this forum are...You and Corrupt. I know Corrupt is honest when it comes to topics like this.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: This isn't about causing conflict or ruining relations. It's about putting your opinions out there, but apparently you're all too busy being tools.

Being tools? I think that no one really just doesn't care enough about each other to garner that much hate for another member to have to criticize each other in a harsh manner. That's how I feel anyways.

There's always constructive criticism, but what you and apparently Klarth are looking for is a straight up "WELL YOU'RE A STUPID DOO DOO HEAD BECAUSE OF BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Posted by Iris

I'm certainly not looking to insult people, mostly because I wouldn't bother criticisizing too many people I only mildly dislike.

Posted by Ant

Then what's the point?

Posted by S

People being fake is ****ing annoying?

Posted by Shade

Someone change the thread title to Circlejerk.

SIDEBAR: Solrok, is that some Sin City in your sig?

Posted by Ant

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

If people aren't being honest to one another about what they think, I'd say that's easily considered fake. Appeasing people to just fit in is high school ****.

Seraph: Yes, its Marv.

Posted by Shade

It's still being honest. You just say the good things about them and understate the bad. It's not like if Panic somehow became popular and people just said "hey man. 400 is the new 150. Don't feel bad."

Posted by Ant

who was being fake? Only person I might be able to say would be Xero. But I didn't read any of those posts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There's a difference between simply disliking a person and disliking someone and being honest about it. Sometimes certain things don't need to be said because the feelings are so worthless that they become forgotten a few days later. I could have started threads like 'SPEEDFREAK: YOU ARE A STUPID RETARD SUPERMOD BCUZ YOU BANNED POCO FOR NO REASON' a couple of days ago, and today I simply don't care anymore. It's the internet.

Posted by Xero

No, I was not being fake.

Edit: Ninja'd

Posted by Poco

Quoting netman: Jesus on a hook; I despise you ****ers sometimes.

A ****-you thread has devolved into a pat-each-other-on-the-back circlejerk. I don't give a **** if member X has flaw Y, but also has positive personality facet Z. There's a fine line between having an ounce of intelligence and being a court fool. Nobody here straddles that line. You're one or the other, and sadly, most of you fall into the latter category. I'm not going to trawl this thread for flamebait, but I will say that Judge and Arcadios are cretinous shitbags who ought to be shipped off for personality reassignment. Unfortunately, VGC is pretty much the bottom-of-the-barrel baseline for low standards, so I don't expect most of you to share my view.

Don't evaluate me. I don't need an internet ego boost. Die in a crash.

hey, i've been calling arcadios a whore since day 1, same with judge.

Posted by Iris

I've thought the same about Arcadios as well. We should make a group.

Posted by Omni

Dear VGC, give me further criticism, whether it's constructive or not.

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't dislike anyone here enough to criticize them at all. It's not that I'm afraid of stepping on toes--I just don't feel that way about anyone here, and that's the truth. Maybe that makes me a pussy-***** or something, but I just prefer to look at the good points and take everything easy. If I have to criticize, though, to not seem like I'm a pussy, then I guess I'll say The Hate (did he change his name?) kind of annoys me sometimes because I think he tries too hard, a long with a couple other people who are similar to him but I can never tell apart.

But like I said, I just never felt a reason to say it because I still can have fun with those people and lol at dumb crap with them. Or was the purpose of this thread to do what I just did?

Posted by mis0

Hey guys! You're all trying to make this thread something it isn't. As the creator of this thread, I can assure you it's a thread about how I think Omni is an idiot. It's not intended to be constructive or insightful. It's my biased opinion. Seemingly all of you have completey missed the point, and even if you don't care about what I think of Omni, you certainly have missed the general sentiment. This isn't a complex thread at all, which leads to to ask: are you people too stupid to read the first post or what? There should be no analysis of this thread taking place. I had a feeling this thread might garner some attention but I didn't think it would turn into this circlejerk ****fest.

Posted by mis0

tl; dr version: stfu nobody cares stop it jesus

Posted by nich

This is stupid. Why should we post flaws about members that is potentially offensive in the name of honesty? If someone wants to avoid conflict and cares whether they're a pretentious jerk, good for them. It's not necessary to be unpleasent all the time, it's ok to be nice.

Posted by Shade

Quoting mis0: Hey guys! You're all trying to make this thread something it isn't. As the creator of this thread, I can assure you it's a thread about how I think Omni is an idiot. It's not intended to be constructive or insightful. It's my biased opinion. Seemingly all of you have completey missed the point, and even if you don't care about what I think of Omni, you certainly have missed the general sentiment. This isn't a complex thread at all, which leads to to ask: are you people too stupid to read the first post or what? There should be no analysis of this thread taking place. I had a feeling this thread might garner some attention but I didn't think it would turn into this circlejerk ****fest.

Thread derail. Welcome to VGC.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I've thought the same about Arcadios as well. We should make a group.

hey guys i love anime (especially loli-kawaii!!!~~) and nintendo a whole bunch but mostly anime that is NOT geard toward pedophiles

kawaii~~~ arcadios signin off lol

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: Hey guys! You're all trying to make this thread something it isn't. As the creator of this thread, I can assure you it's a thread about how I think Omni is an idiot. It's not intended to be constructive or insightful. It's my biased opinion. Seemingly all of you have completey missed the point, and even if you don't care about what I think of Omni, you certainly have missed the general sentiment. This isn't a complex thread at all, which leads to to ask: are you people too stupid to read the first post or what? There should be no analysis of this thread taking place. I had a feeling this thread might garner some attention but I didn't think it would turn into this circlejerk ****fest.

I read the first post and got your point just fine, but thanks for clearing that up, mis0.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: As the creator of this thread, I can assure you it's a thread about how I think Omni is an idiot. It's not intended to be constructive or insightful.

In that case, you're pretty lucky it did turn into a constructive or insightful thread or I could've just deleted it as needless and unwarranted flaming and maybe banned you for a day if I felt like it.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Mis0 started off calling Omni an idiot, but now we're all being called idiots!

Posted by s0ul

I'm an idiot.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: In that case, you're pretty lucky it did turn into a constructive or insightful thread or I could've just deleted it as needless and unwarranted flaming and maybe banned you for a day if I felt like it.

I thought flame threads are allowed in the community board, and I don't think constuctive criticism is on the list of criteria for a flame.

Posted by Shade

Quoting mis0: constuctive criticism

[quote=miso soup]I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, but I just haven't had the time. After observing you for the last couple of weeks I've come to the conclusion that you're an idiot. I could spend time looking for specific examples of your stupidity, but really I think pretty much all of your posts demonstrate an acute lack of intelligence.

lol k

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: I thought flame threads are allowed in the community board

Since when have flame threads been allowed anywhere but spam boards?

[QUOTE=mis0;757140]and I don't think constuctive criticism is on the list of criteria for a flame.

Quoting mis0: It's not intended to be constructive

Posted by WillisGreeny

Has anyone been observing me for the past couple of weeks?

Posted by Linko_16

Not really. Why, are you up to something?

Posted by WillisGreeny

If only I was that clever :(

Posted by Shade

I noticed over the summer you were using some pretty impressive stalking techniques to find Emma Watson.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, I got an e-mail address to a friend of hers, but that's when my stalking luck ran out. Got her as a friend on Face Book; obviously it's not really her, but my other friends don't know that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: Since when have flame threads been allowed anywhere but spam boards?

I thought the general idea behind the Community Board was that things concerning the community and members of it were to be posted in it. Therefore, flames concerning members should be permissable.

Also, what's with the quotes? I don't see your point.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: I thought the general idea behind the Community Board was that things concerning the community and members of it were to be posted in it. Therefore, flames concerning members should be permissable.

Flames period are not permissible because there's no point in just going "GRAAG YOU SUCK YOU'RE SUCH A MORON YOU'RE SO STUPID **** YOU GRRRRRRAW." If you've got a problem with someone, work it out like a ****ing human being.

[QUOTE=mis0;757168]Also, what's with the quotes? I don't see your point.

You say at one point that your first post is fine because it's constructive criticism and not a flame, when you admitted earlier that it wasn't supposed to be constructive at all. Pretty straightforward stuff.

Posted by Ant

Meh, I don't see a problem with flames here. It's about members. Be it negative or positive. So be it.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting netman: I'm not going to trawl this thread for flamebait, but I will say that Judge and Arcadios are cretinous shitbags who ought to be shipped off for personality reassignment.

lol

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16:
You say at one point that your first post is fine because it's constructive criticism and not a flame, when you admitted earlier that it wasn't supposed to be constructive at all. Pretty straightforward stuff.

Read my posts (or even just those quotes) again. They don't contradict each other.

I never implied or said anything along the lines of what you claim. Quite the opposite, really; I said my original post was "mean and nasty" as I recall, and I never tried to defend it by stating otherwise. The only other thing I really said is that my thread was derailed and people were trying to make more of it by attempting to be constructive, etc.

In my posts you'll find nothing constructive whatsoever, and you'll observe me openly admit to bias and unobjectively critical behavior. I'm not trying to hide or get away with anything here. I pretty sure you misread/misunderstood my posts in their context.

My opinion is that flames should be permissable in the community board without being constructive. If it's about the community, it would seem to meet the only criterion I'm aware of, and that is topics in this board are to be related to or concerning the community.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting mis0: My opinion is that flames should be permissable in the community board without being constructive. If it's about the community, it would seem to meet the only criterion I'm aware of, and that is topics in this board are to be related to or concerning the community.

Quoting Linko_16: Flames period are not permissible because there's no point in just going "GRAAG YOU SUCK YOU'RE SUCH A MORON YOU'RE SO STUPID **** YOU GRRRRRRAW." If you've got a problem with someone, work it out like a ****ing human being.

Posted by Shade

In before "I don't understand the quotes"

Posted by Sable Wind

Lol Miso, I like you, but it doesn't really matter what your opinion is, as... well, it's just not allowed. Period.

Also, I'm pretty sure Linko wasn't threatening you, though I could be wrong, but he does have a point. Yes, your thread was derailed and it has people talking--for once. Get over it, you big baby.

Posted by mis0

I thought you knew me better than that. I'm not having a hissyfit in front of my computer, I'm telling people they're stupid for arguing over what this thread is and isn't. And I'm also telling them they're morons for doing it.

Do you honestly think I'm emotionally invested in a few bytes of data that comprise this thread? The correct answer is no.

Posted by Omni

Guys, mis0 thinks I'm an idiot. Stop talking about your opinions of other members here, because that's not why this thread was made!

Posted by Kit

Nobody did me. :(

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kit: Nobody did me. :(

I don't know what your minor flaw are. I'd only point out the good stuff to then be called fake. Sorry.

Posted by Kit

I'm annoying, try too hard and obsess.

There's some for starters.

Wow, between the debate one whether or not flames are allowed here and the whole insult people for no reason thing, this is by far the stupidest thread I've actually read. Jesus.

if you got a problem with someone send them a pm or a message over aim. putting on a fake facade and accepting the flaws of others is life. Get used to it, kids.

That, and no gives a ****, really.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kit: I'm annoying, try too hard and obsess.

There's some for starters.

You did half the job. Thanx.

Now just post a few good flaws about you and you'll have done yourself. ;)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: Guys, mis0 thinks I'm an idiot. Stop talking about your opinions of other members here, because that's not why this thread was made!

Yeah guys! Just stop it! You're going to make me cry and/or slit my wrists!

Posted by Omni

We can't have that. mis0's too much of an intelligent and valued member to lose that way.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Seraph;757121]Thread derail. Welcome to VGC.

More like "welcome to the internet"

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: We can't have that. mis0's too much of an intelligent and valued member to lose that way.

That simply would not do! Rather, I'd have to start posting pictures of me taken from myspace angles with my hair covering one eye, dressed in black with chains and spiky things from Hot Topic around my neck and wrists. But not too much on the wrists, though; concealing the scars that demonstrate my inner torture would cost me at least 20 emo points. I'd need to start writing poetry about things like how awful my parents are, cutting myself, blood, death, cutting myself, waffles, how I hate high school, and cutting myself. Then add a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

Posted by Omni

Don't forget about your veganism and Davey Havok! Oh, and make sure you bring plenty of sporks to eat those giant muffins, because I've heard they can be quite random.

Posted by mis0

How dare I forget?! Eating the flesh of animals is sin but I am totally down with slicing my stupid idiot faggot preppy trendy classmates in to little peices with my flea market katana. I like killing people. But the only food on my plate is a vegan muffin which must be enjoyed with the only eating utensil I own, my cheaply made Chinses spork I bought from Hot Topic to be original, random, and cool.

WAFFLES ^_____________^

Posted by S

But then you'd no longer be gender ambiguous, and that just screams insecurity.

Posted by mis0

I officially declare this thread "indirectly mock Yonaka" thread.

Posted by S

Oh! I know, you could post a gender ambiguous picture, like that Chris Crocker... thing.

Posted by mis0

What?

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: I officially declare this thread "indirectly mock Yonaka" thread.

Why would you want to mock me? Everybody likes short people like me and people always want to hug me because I'm vegan.

If people only knew that humans only started eating meat 100 years ago, there would be less fighting in the world. All of my friends and boyfriends have a lot in common, but we're all original and we all definitely exist.

Posted by S

That.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[COLOR=Magenta]VEGANS ARE THE HEALTHIEST, SKINNIEST PEOPLE ALIVE WITH MORE FOOD CHOICES THAN THOSE TERRIBLE OMNIVORES. DAVEY HAVOK SAID THAT OMNIVORES ARE UNNATURAL SUB-HUMAN MUTATIONS THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST! [/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Who the **** is Davey Havok and why do I care

Posted by nich

Front man(?) of AFI. People seem to adaore him for whatever reason.

Posted by Iris

This thread sucks again.

also, the topic changed in ther first place was because the original post was pretty straightforward and didn't really leave much room for elaboration. I guess taking something from the original post and turning it into a discussion is a bad thing now though!

Posted by Xero

Quoting mis0: I officially declare this thread "indirectly mock Yonaka" thread.

In b4 a "Shut up about Yonaka, Retards!" thread =/

Quoting Iris: This thread sucks again.

Yup.

And I'm not saying I'm making it much better.

Posted by Speedfreak

This is why we can't have nice things.