Atmosphere in Music

Posted by Wiki

anyone herd of this group? there first CD overcast is amazing, they have some other good albums as well. The best thing about them is the fact that there rap, yet there very intelectual and poetic. Plus they posses some amaizing lyricle skillz.

Posted by scylla

are there leariks they poses as grate as you're speling?

Posted by Wiki

Almost, by my unique spelling is unmatchable.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Wiki: Plus they posses some amaizing lyricle skillz.

You just totally sold me. I need to hear their music now.

Posted by Gollum

I thought this thread would be about atmosphere in music. THREAD TAKEOVER.

I always whore Desire for having an amazing depressing atmosphere. So do Shape of Despair. Both are doom, highly recommended.

Posted by G-Sides

sea of bones are now my doom/sludge/drone atmosphere favorites. 8-)

Posted by Clandestine Blaze

Quoting Gollum: I thought this thread would be about atmosphere in music. THREAD TAKEOVER.

I always whore Desire for having an amazing depressing atmosphere. So do Shape of Despair. Both are doom, highly recommended.

Ha, thats what I thought also.
And I agree, SoD is an excellent band.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Gollum: I thought this thread would be about atmosphere in music. THREAD TAKEOVER.

Yep. Post-rock and stuff... sort of. I find it hard to listen to large amounts of Sigur Ros etc., but they're really fascinating.

Btw, the band is actually just called Atmosphere, so the thread title's even stranger. I've never heard of them, but all I can say is, good hip-hop = Public Enemy.

Posted by Omni

There's plenty of good hip-hop aside from Public Enemy, which could be terrible for all I know. I've never listened to them.

Posted by Shade

I don't mind Eminem, actually. And A Tribe Called Quest is pretty alright.