Dex

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

When you get back on Sunday, we are going to play campaign on legendary. You know you want to.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ME TOO I WANT TO PLAY PLEASE

you guys will suck without me

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm down. That's the last thing I have to do for single-player, minus metagame.

Quoting The X: ME TOO I WANT TO PLAY PLEASE

you guys will suck without me

Yeah? Maybe you should be on at a decent time. :mad:

[quote]I'm down. That's the last thing I have to do for single-player, minus metagame.

Cool, if you don't ignore the invite. :(

pretty sure I was playing doubles with cats. Try and catch me AS I get on, before I get in a game with someone else. Then I feel bad for being all "lol I'm gonna go play with people I like now..."

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LETS DO IT TONIGHT

I'm pretty sure the three of us could take it. We all beat COD2 on Veteran by ourselves, rite?

Yeah, I'm up for that. It can't be harder than CoD2...I think.

[quote]pretty sure I was playing doubles with cats. Try and catch me AS I get on, before I get in a game with someone else. Then I feel bad for being all "lol I'm gonna go play with people I like now..."

Haha, I know. I somehow end up logging in last more often than not, so I'm pretty much screwed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Legendary, even with two people, isn't that hard. My RL friend and I tackled Road to Voi earlier, and he said he had trouble playing through on Normal. Didn't take us very long to finish it - the 'safe' respawns are really easy to trigger. It's usually a matter of hiding behind a box.

Don't start it without me! How about tonight? I'll be home tonight.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Might be possible, depending on how late it is. I've done Legendary Tsavo Highway, and I only have two regular skulls and three silver skulls to get.

Any time between now and 12 AM EST. I'll help you with the skulls too.

I could do it now. IM me when you're ready.