Getting a 360 soon

Posted by Hypnot1zed

I'm picking up a 360 soon and I need some games.... so what 3 games would you recommend that I get. I like almost every genre.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, everyone's playing Halo 3 right now...otherwise:

CoD2 (CoD4 in November)
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Viva Pinata
Bioshock (or rent, because it's pretty short)

Posted by Hypnot1zed

So Angelwing you have halo 3? How did the game turn out?

It's pretty fun. I can't really compare it to the previous Halos because I haven't played them, but I'd recommend getting this.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Halo 3, BioShock and Oblivion.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Tenchu Z

I don't give a **** what anyone says. That was 30 hours well spent.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Aaah Tenchu Z. It's in the bargain bins at one of my local stores already, I might try and find time for it.

Posted by Hypnot1zed

Yeah even though I haven't played it I was surprised how bad some of the reviews were.I think it got a 4.9 out of 10 on gamespot but I think I'll give it a try.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Try the demo once you get a 360, and see how you feel.

No, don't. The demo sucks. Just buy it. The game is likely to be incredibly cheap anyways. And even though it got horrible reviews, idk, it's still pretty **** fun. Plus, most of those reviews were based on the fact it looks awful.

Posted by Polluti0n

I think this shall be answered quite easily:

Halo 3
Bioshock
SKATE

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

FYI halo is overrated now its crap the story omg you can barely call it a story its horrible but the mutliplayer has bugs to so its not 3years well spent in that game but i got to go with

Gears of war
Full auto
Eternal Sonota

Posted by cool gamer dad

Gears of War is so last year. It's over, just wait for the next one. If you want it for the story, you should just rent it. Same with Rainbow Six, really.

I'd get Halo 3 to hold me over until CoD4, the next Rainbow Six, and next Gears. That, and you should probably buy Bioshock and the Oblivion + Shivering Isles package.

I still play Rainbow Six so if you end up getting it, hit me up.

Quoted post: the next Rainbow Six,

wooo yeah gonna be awesome.

Posted by cool gamer dad

UGH

JEE WIZZ CAN'T WAIT