******* The Game

Posted by gamingmaster09

Well everyone theres a game based on ******* now. anyone play this game yet? I have and its actually not that bad lol.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

What is it based on? : O

Posted by muffla

its based on ******* duh

Posted by Kit

J[COLOR="White"]ackass?[/COLOR] I don't even want to try.

Posted by TimeSkipz

it looks kinda kool. I might buy it but i wanna try it out first to see if it gets repetitive

Posted by gamingmaster09

yeah its always best to rent games b4 you make a decision on actually buying them. The game will give you a good chuckle every now and again lol.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Oh, *******.

No thanks, I'll stick to the videos.

Posted by Kit

How does it even work?
"ok for this level jump into this nettle bush naked."

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted by gamingmaster09

yeah the game does have some questionable stunts to pull off. for example on some of them you have to bail out into a subway entrance(which is next to impossible to reach). So some challenges are questionable.

Posted by TimeSkipz

It would've been great if they made this online, Cart racing or something insane

Posted by gamingmaster09

Well if you have a psp then there is online game play lol.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Quoting Kit: How does it even work?

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Complete Lol, But seriously I rented this game and it was pretty fun, you can play this over and over without it geting old for quite a while

Posted by gamingmaster09

Yeah its a pretty decent game to play. Like Ive said before it will make you laugh every now and again.

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

yeah its honestly pretty fun I have it for the PSP and its cool that you can upload your own edited vids its fun.

Posted by gamingmaster09

I think that feature really makes the game pretty fun. You actually get to be the camera man for your own stunts lol.

yeah for those associated with halo 3 its like that but with a little more. You can pause recored change speed and camera angle its really great to use. And that you can upload them to youtube its really awesome to see the worlds ******* videos.

Posted by gamingmaster09

Yeah its an interesting and fun feature in *******. Kinda fun to see how many different wipe outs people make on different mini games lol.

lol yeah there are some pretty good ones. I really like to see more UCC's but hard to find a great one. And i found a link to a great UCC video.But apperantly there is a site bout the game... Yeah just for ******* but there is contest to were you can win a PSP signed by them or something.

oh yeah since i cant have have url's got to youtube and Sony Bravia-******* the game mash up its a great video.

Posted by gamingmaster09

I heard of that contest. Im looking forward to this thing, theyre gonna be giving out some pretty cool prizes. I heard the psp will be signed by a couple of the bands!

Posted by TimeSkipz

I heard renegade squadron kicks *******s ***! ******* was terrible on the PSP.

Posted by gamingmaster09

******* the game wasnt that bad for psp. I think its a decent game. But whatever floats your boat i guess.

yeah some of the bands will have signed it I dont know if the crew did but i hope so.

Posted by gamingmaster09

That would definitely be cool. Im kind of curious of who will be signing it.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I call puppet/bot on this. They are acting pretty suspicious. What do you mean bands gamingmaster09/itsmorethenafrag?

Posted by gamingmaster09

What I mean is that for the contest on ******* there will be prizes given out for the best video made. The first place prize involves a psp signed by a couple of the worped tour bands.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Whats so great about that? Buy a PSP and Jackass, get another PSP only this one is signed by some bands!

Posted by gamingmaster09

Well for one if you dont have a psp yet and just made a video from a friends psp its a pretty sweet deal if you win. Second, its free lol.

wat do you mean wats so great lol you get something for free... uh duh! its pretty sweet to get stuff for free.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Well my first PSP would seem like a waste of money if I won the other one.

yeah the editor is really nice there is a contest i think for the best created video so it should be fun.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Kit;757654]How does it even work?

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

[COLOR=Navy]I lol'd.

The game sounds a little like playing Burnout's crash mode, except with a shopping cart.
[/COLOR]

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Kind of a completely retarded idea for a game.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I agree but I bought it for PSP and it's good for trips and stuff, you always get a little chuckle.

yeah i love it the editor its great fun and apperantly there is a contest about but I am not sure what its about.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Yeah you've told us this before, bands sign a new one blah blah blah.

wow guys i just saw a vid and it looked like it was green screened but can you do that.

Posted by gamingmaster09

Ive heard that you can do that, but I dont know for a fact. All I know about the editing thing is that you can edit your video with the replay editor. Other than that I dont know.

yeah cause if im almost positive you can ive seen a video for the old budlight commercial andit had it but that may be a higher level of editing for the great amazing ppl lol dam them.

Posted by gamingmaster09

Yeah really lol. Ive seen some pretty good videos on youtube. I need to enter this contest!

you do what the hell stupid! lol jk.

but im making my final and im trying to incorp. the puppeteer one but its really annoying at times.

Posted by gamingmaster09

Yeah I didnt get to enter on time so that kinda sux. Good luck to those who did.