Feel like I'm gonna die
'Cause a real woman
Needs a real man here's why

You take your girl
And multiply her by four
Now a whole lotta woman
Needs a whole lot more[/center]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Big girls, great women or greatest women? As long as they have "curves in all the right places", then big girls are beautiful. Great thread.

Posted by Ant

no I don't like "big girls" for the most part.

Posted by fates warning

big girls, are gross. fatness is probably the second most unnatractive feature in a female, besides an ugly face.

Posted by Speedfreak

They aren't fat, really. I mean, they're not obese, which is what I was expecting. Definately against skinny girls at any rate. Human nature dictates that they are not attractive.

Posted by Shade

Human nature? Try non-erect penises.

Anyway thank but no thanks

Posted by Skitzo Control

I don't discriminate against girls, big, small, black, or white. If I'm with three buddies, and we see a group of girls and they're all banging, but the fourth is lookin' a little "iffy," I'm the guy to take the "iffier" for the team. Call me a Pussy Martyr.:cool:

Posted by mitchrlamb

definitely gonna need a new keyboard

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Seraph;755421]Human nature? Try non-erect penises.

Anyway thank but no thanks

It's in human nature to find fuller figures more attractive. Skinny women basically look (and often are) unhealthy. In cultures completely unaffected by the modern accepted model of female beauty they find larger women more attractive. You could also look back at a lot of severel-centuries-old art, the women depicted in them are all rather plump.

Personally I do't have any particular preference. I just find it weird when people reel against their basic human instincts.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't have a problem with bigger girls, as long as they're not obese.

Posted by Iris

Angelwing turned me on to bigger women and now I won't have anything else.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I very much prefer for a girl to be a little on the heavy side. I don't want some morbidly obese chick, but I definitely don't see a anorexic woman as being really hot.

[quote]You could also look back at a lot of severel-centuries-old art, the women depicted in them are all rather plump.

"I'd see my wife, my Golde, looking like a rich man's wife, with a proper double chin!" ~Tevye, from the Fiddler on the Roof

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

As long as they're not on either side of the extreme weight scales, I'm pleased.

Posted by Shade

Thin =/= anorexic/skinny

I prefer my girls thin.

Posted by Hypnot1zed

I like don't have a problem with them, I just don't want anyone extremely thin or extremely fat.

Posted by Fragliche

So long as they're tasteful in the clothes they sport and don't look like overweight slobs, big girls are far more attractive to me than those that I can see their skeletal structure.

Posted by Ch

I ****in' love fat chicks.

Posted by Pit

[img]http://images.google.com/url?q=http://nawalben.canalblog.com/images/obese.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEWMEjemfn6rPLAZnP1wcVbsnPsjw[/img]

yeah buddy

Posted by mitchrlamb

oh ***

Posted by Nazo

Plus size girls are okay, but obese fatties? Nah, I'm good.

Posted by Linko_16

If it's the girls in the video we're talking about, then **** yeah, that's hawt. I mean, that's not even fat.

Posted by Slade

The redhead in that video was the most attractive. HOWEVER, I usually prefer girls thinner than that.

just waitin' for the big girl who wants to change my mind ;)

Posted by Xero

I like big girls as friends.

Posted by Omni

[youtube=FD6ROpRH7Ag]FD6ROpRH7Ag[/youtube]

This man knows what he likes.

Posted by Xero

Of course :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

I am shallow and a skinny man. My answer should be pretty apparent.

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoted post: Pit agrees: read his post again sable

lol, I read his post. I know what he said. I'm not thin, hence the initial jealousy and disgust which I realised was stupid--but then I just decided to derep him anyway.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

A girl with a little meat on her bones is just fine. But if she's FAT?

Aww, hell naw!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Grave Wisdom: A girl with a little meat on her bones is just fine.

That's what america defines as fat.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Good for them!

Because it means almost every one of us is fat by that definition!

Posted by Xero

NoOoOoOoO

Posted by Omni

For the most part, America is very shallow, which is funny since most Americans don't meet their own standards of beauty.

Posted by Lemuria

I've never liked the thought of the idea of potenially being crushed during sex; think about it...you don't always want to be on top..

One must breathe. 8)

But just not on the note of sex -- I don't hate bigger girls/fat women -- an attraction just isn't made.

Posted by S

Healthy is a word I like to describe women I'm attracted to. They usually have a nice and natural glow to them.

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=S

Posted by TimeSkipz

No i don't like them because after i make love to a woman i eat her and fat chicks just have a bunch of fat, no meat. If you want to chew on a chunk of big white slippery balls of fat go right ahead

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Rddflag: No i don't like them because after i make love to a woman i eat her and fat chicks just have a bunch of fat, no meat. If you want to chew on a chunk of big white slippery balls of fat go right ahead

America's dirty little secret? Maybe if we stopped eating girls after we have sex with them then they'll stop getting fat. Oh wait, that's not what happens at all...nvm!

Posted by Last Fog

Mika is gay

Posted by xuclo

No fat chicks on my dick.

No skinny ones either.

Lol.

Posted by Dexter

For a romantic relationship you have to be attracted to them, sexually, and I'm usually attracted to extremely skinny girls. However, I can easily be great friends with big girls!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=WillisGreeny;759693]America's dirty little secret? Maybe if we stopped eating girls after we have sex with them then they'll stop getting fat. Oh wait, that's not what happens at all...nvm!

If you don't eat girls after you have sex with them then hey all the power to you.

Posted by Linko_16

Every time I see this topic now, I think of that Four Seasons song "Big Girls Don't Cry."

Posted by xuclo

they doooon' kuhrayayay

biiig guuurlz

Posted by junior senior

i love little girls they make me feel so good!

Posted by muffla

i rly like the song and the vid is ok, but i do prefer my girls on the skinier side.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

For me, the smaller the better. You can do more things with someone who weighs say 100 pounds, than a much heavier woman. Use your imagination.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No fat chicks.

I have stood by this policy, even while drunk, for many a year, and its hasnt le tme down yet.

Posted by CrystalPain

Those girls are simply plus size girls, obese girls isn't for me.
So when you say fat you mean obese or plus size?

Posted by Xero

Big girl, you are beautiful.
Big girl, you are beautiful.
Walks into the room.
Feels like a big balloon.
I said, hey girls you are beautiful.

Posted by Linko_16

GO ON AND EAT, GIRLS, EMPTY YOUR BOWLS,
I WANNA GET LOST IN YOUR JELLY ROLLS
AND DRIFT AWAY~

Posted by Xero

Hahahaha well played, sir.

Posted by Omni

Quoting CrystalPain: Those girls are simply plus size girls, obese girls isn't for me.
So when you say fat you mean obese or plus size?

Probably the ones in the video that inspired the thread, since I mainly wanted to post a ridiculous poll that had no real purpose. Whatever works for you is fine, though. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

To clarify my previous statement, all of the chicks in that video were fat. Yeah, they might not have looked too bad in the video, but take into consideration that the few that didnt look too bad were also wearing highly form altering corsets or other seriously supporting clothing. Get them out of that, and those curves "in all the right places" are going to sag to the ground.

That being said, ive nothing against curvy. Curvy is nice. Those girls, however, are fat.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, the girls in that video were definitely wearing dresses to give them just the right shape.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Speedfreak: It's in human nature to find fuller figures more attractive. Skinny women basically look (and often are) unhealthy. In cultures completely unaffected by the modern accepted model of female beauty they find larger women more attractive. You could also look back at a lot of severel-centuries-old art, the women depicted in them are all rather plump.

Personally I do't have any particular preference. I just find it weird when people reel against their basic human instincts.

woman after pregnancy get fatter , much fatter , so idk , fat girls are whores

i dont judge no one , i think all girls are beautifull as long as there not obese , or super skinny , or ugly, or have any disease that may alter the way they look .......

but really everyone has there own preferences , i would prefer a skinny girl over a fatter girl ... cause after they get pregnant they would get bigger than what they were , and skinny girls can run faster ......

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting oswaldothelegend: i dont judge no one , i think all girls are beautifull as long as there not obese , or super skinny , or ugly, or have any disease that may alter the way they look ......
Well that's a contradiction if I ever saw one.

Posted by Shade

He's not one for subtlety.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I like manly women and womanly men.

Not really. Skinny chicks for me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shade: He's not one for subtlety.

He's not one for smarts either.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Nothing wrong with a fatty. You can have sooooo much more fun with a fat chick in bed.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: Nothing wrong with a fatty. You can have sooooo much more fun with a fat chick in bed.

Yeah, what with all the hidden crevices and nooks you'll find through her bloated body.

Sure to bring you more fun then any attractive skinny bitch would amirite?

Plus if she is really fat it would be like those wave pools they have at water parks. Luckily there would be plenty to hold onto so you don't slip.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Thanks for that mental image there, buddy.

Any time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Fat chicks suck.

Says you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: Says you.

No, says the 19 who voted.

Serve'd

Posted by O.T.L

i think the less i say the smarter i sound .....

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: i think the less i say the smarter i sound .....

No. See, that was relatively short and you still made yourself sound like an idiot. It's best to just never say anything.

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

alot of dudes on her have got to stop playing. im pretty sure alot of these guys have been with a big girl and have enjoyed it but are ashamed to say it. big girls can amazing beauties,not obese girls, but if you got curves in the right places and especially if you got a pretty face then its all good
case in point

Quoted post: im pretty sure alot of these guys have been with a big girl

Doubtful.

Posted by #061402

Chicks should have curves. Not too much, not too little. But I'd take a chubby chick over a scrawny one any day.

Posted by O.T.L

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Lock thread.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=S0LID 5NAKE;874457]a pretty face

[IMG]http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G150923_b.jpg[/IMG]

Uhh, no.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Not a fan of the skinny. Curves ftw. No butt and chicken legs = drop in my testosterone count.

There's a difference between skinny, curves and big, though.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

I'll certainly take big, then, as long as the curves are in place. Big girls that are built like Dr. Robotnik (big belly, nothing else), not so much.

Posted by Foppy D

fat girls give good head

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting S0LID 5NAKE:

oh yeah ha I forgot about Raven. I'd bang that fatty. Plus she's black so you know she can ride.

Posted by Ant

she "grew" up. that's for sure.

delayed response much?

what?

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting oswaldothelegend: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

puh-puh-puh-puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee

that's what fat, ugly mothers tell their fat, ugly children

Posted by Linkman

Girls that are overly skinny are just as, if not more, gross than fat girls. However, their are limits. Because I'm not one of those guys that's obsessed with sex, and more into "love", I'm more into girls that you'd refer to as "Cute" or "Adorable" than "Hot" or "Sexy". If that confuses you, a good example would be Aesthetic.

Posted by Ant

how many times? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FAPPED TO HER PICS?

Posted by Linkman

Hmm, amongst the VGC audiance, if I deny such a claim, it's like saying I did. HOWEVER, if I say nothing, it's almost like I'd be ashamed. I am cornered.

YOU WIN THIS ROUND, FATMAN >:O

Posted by ExoXile

It's cool linkman, I fap'd to Ant once.
True story.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Kaptain Kutlass: puh-puh-puh-puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee

that's what fat, ugly mothers tell their fat, ugly children

why do fat moms tell their kids that?

To each his own. Is what it means.

Posted by Linko_16

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the human cliche machine!

Posted by Ant

coming soon: "Well that's just your opinion!"

Posted by O.T.L

LOL

Quoted post: why do fat moms tell their kids that?

so they don't kill themselves.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If only Vamp had a hot line to answer all of life's questions.
1-800-ASK-VAMP

I can just imagin a call right now.
Caller : "I...I...I think I got her... pregnant...and I don't know how to tell my parents"

Vamp: "haha! sucks to be you." *click*

10 dollar charge.

"murder your girlfriend and tell your parents you broke up with her"

that's what I'd say.

Posted by WillisGreeny

ah! and that's why you get the 10 doru.

Posted by O.T.L

I love girls.