Even If I Were To Try.

Posted by Yonaka

Even if I did try to improve on VGC, would you even notice? I mean, you guys have always taken what I've said, no matter what it is I've said, to be the stupidest thing you've ever heard in your entire life. And since I'm banned and confined here to WU, would it even make a difference? I'm actually getting tired of trying to be annoying, and I have wanted to 'improve' by your standards for a while, but even if I did try it would probably go unnoticed would it not?

Posted by Xero

Quoting WillisGreeny:
This forum does a very good job of making sure anyone who cares about fitting in, WON'T fit in.

Just be yourself. If the true Yonaka cannot fit in VGC, then just move on to another forum.

It's only a forum, dear. ;)

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: Even if I did try to improve on VGC, would you even notice? I mean, you guys have always taken what I've said, no matter what it is I've said, to be the stupidest thing you've ever heard in your entire life. And since I'm banned and confined here to WU, would it even make a difference? I'm actually getting tired of trying to be annoying, and I have wanted to 'improve' by your standards for a while, but even if I did try it would probably go unnoticed would it not?

ITT: Proof that you care what we think

Go away and stop being a fat hypocrite.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Best way to fit in is not to BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when someone's mean to you.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting The X: Best way to fit in is not to BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when someone's mean to you.

I do believe you are confusing me with Twilight Chick. We are different people you know.

Posted by The Hate

No everyone knows you are the same person.

Posted by Yonaka

Uh, nope. Can't you tell one person's style from another? Just the way our typing styles differ so completely from one another should be a dead give away.

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting Yonaka: I have wanted to 'improve' by your standards

You'd want to conform to a similar style as others so you'd be more accepted by people?

How droll.

Posted by The Hate

Uggg please stop trying to get yourself unbanned.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Hate: No everyone knows you are the same person.

2fast4u is right. Listen to him.

Posted by The Hate

Ugggg.....

Posted by Iris

If you're going to improve, do it. Ignore the elitist pricks who say they'll dislike you regardless though. Improving on their standards would be the biggest waste of time.

I mostly agree with Xero. Be yourself, maybe a little smarter, and if people refuse to stop being cocks about it then you should either ignore them or just leave completely. Don't try "fitting in" though, because that only makes you as cool as all of the other faggots who got popular on VGC by the same process. I hope they know who they are before I have to name them.

Posted by mis0

Honestly, you're really not much worse than several of the people who have posted in this thread thusfar. However, because you're unpopular, you can't get away with being stupid like they can. Instead of improving, get connections.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: Don't try "fitting in" though, because that only makes you as cool as all of the other faggots who got popular on VGC by the same process. I hope they know who they are before I have to name them.

Present!

Oh, and before I forget... :amy:

Posted by Ant

I think people don't like you because you're fat, and arrogANT. LIKE ERKEL!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I still can't get over the fact you think humans started eating meat 100 years ago...

Posted by Ant

I know, but hey, some vegan book said so. IT MUST BE TRUE

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I still can't get over the fact you think humans started eating meat 100 years ago...

Yeah that was quite dumb.

But hey! The past is the past. Let's (try to) forget about that.

Posted by junior senior

i thoguhtntg this awas going to be about meeat

Posted by Sable Wind

Try, but I'm irked by people who want to be different for the sake of being different regardless of anything else about them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I still can't get over the fact you think humans started eating meat 100 years ago...

Bah!!!! I was going to say that!!!!

Quoting Sucre: Yeah that was quite dumb.

But hey! The past is the past. Let's (try to) forget about that.

It's hard to forget stuff that's THAT dumb!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, that was an idiotic thing to say. I got something somewhere mixed up with another thing... And stuff. I have said some incredibly stupid things here, and I admit that. I am capable of immense stupidity, but I'm also capable of being witty and clever.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: I am capable of immense stupidity, but I'm also capable of being witty and clever.

I have yet to see you say anything witty or clever.

Posted by Yonaka

That's not my fault.

Posted by Omni

Actually, I think it is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Yonaka;755521]clever.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;754983]you think humans started eating meat 100 years ago...

Denied.

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Yonaka: That's not my fault.

Quoting Omni: Actually, I think it is.

I truly and honestly busted out laughing at this burn.

Yeah... seriously, what the ****? Whose fault would it be?

Posted by Sable Wind

Guys, stop. I mean, really, it's not her fault that she decided to act like an idiot for her entire time here, dedicating herself to "annoying us," claiming she didn't care what this board thought of her.

Except now we realize it's a huge farce and that you DO care. WHOOPS lol

Posted by Omni

She manages to be consistently stupider than just about anyone else I can think of from this site, with a few exceptions.

Posted by Philsdad

Hey Yonaka, do you ever use any sort of motor vehicle? (either driving or riding) And do you heat your home in the winter?

Posted by Yonaka

Driver's Ed is unbelievably expensive for something that used to be free. And no, because I don't pay bills. My grandmother does that.

Posted by Poco

a fat annoying vegan who is currently destroying the planet gg

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Yonaka: Driver's Ed is unbelievably expensive for something that used to be free. And no, because I don't pay bills. My grandmother does that.

Driver's Ed huh, so you DO at least partake in driving motor vehicles occasionally, and I'm sure you ride in them too. Know what those cars run on? That's right, gasoline which comes from oil, a fossil fuel. What did those dinosaurs and other animals ever do to you? How would you like it if sometime in the future someone used YOUR dead pets' remains just so they could drive around or heat their house? I guess it's okay to exploit animals as long as they've been dead for awhile huh.

Posted by S

Quoting Philsdad: Driver's Ed huh, so you DO at least partake in driving motor vehicles occasionally, and I'm sure you ride in them too. Know what those cars run on? That's right, gasoline which comes from oil, a fossil fuel. What did those dinosaurs and other animals ever do to you? How would you like it if sometime in the future someone used YOUR dead pets' remains just so they could drive around or heat their house? I guess it's okay to exploit animals as long as they've been dead for awhile huh.

Just burn grandma. She isn't dead yet but she'll be stone dead in a moment.

Posted by cool gamer dad

GRANDMA JEE WIZZ I'M IN A PRIVATE CHAT

Posted by Iris

Veganism isn't about logic, Philsdad.

Posted by Zeta

The canine teeth were clearly not intended for tearing meat.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Guys, I got my level 46 in Lone Wolves.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, and they slipped animal products in tires too.
And wine has dried blood in it. But how far you take veganism is up to the vegan. And yeah, I'll still drive and take perscribed medicine (which also has animal products).
Oh and they somehow managed to slip a milk product in condoms.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Oh and they somehow managed to slip a milk product in condoms.

THIS IS AWESOME!

Quoted post: GRANDMA JEE WIZZ I'M IN A PRIVATE CHAT

lol

wait, LEVEL 46? JEE WIZZ ALMOST THERE

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Maybe if Yonaka quit being so (intentionally) annoying, I wouldn't mind her that much.

Posted by Yonaka

That's actually what I'm trying to do. But it doesn't appear to be working.

Posted by Wiki

Don't give someone **** for making a conscious chocie to do something you would never have the strength to do.

Being a vegan is something i would never be able to do, it would be just to difficult, and alot to give up.

Being anoying and making a thread like this deffinatly warrents a little heat, but not giving up meat and animal products.

Posted by S

Get the whole story or blow it out your ear.

Quoted post: Don't give someone **** for making a conscious chocie to do something you would never have the strength to do.

Being a vegan is something i would never be able to do, it would be just to difficult, and alot to give up.

Being anoying and making a thread like this deffinatly warrents a little heat, but not giving up meat and animal products.

Don't talk on matters you have no clue about, k?

Posted by Omni

Just because she posts at Wireforums with you doesn't mean you know the kinds of things she says over here, Wiki.

Posted by Stalolin

guys i think yonaka is still here

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Yonaka: But how far you take veganism is up to the vegan.

Not really. If you use/consume animal products then you aren't a vegan. Vegetarians are much more flexible.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Philsdad: Hey Yonaka, do you ever use any sort of motor vehicle? (either driving or riding) And do you heat your home in the winter?

BOL

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;755875]wait, LEVEL 46? JEE WIZZ ALMOST THERE
THIS GUY'S A CAPTAIN?!

OH MY *** YOU GUYS THEY HAVE A GUY WHO'S LEVEL 46

**** WE'RE GONNA GET RAPED

then he proceeds to be the worst on the team lol

Posted by The Judge

No one "fits in." I don't fit in. But I'm here regardless.

Posted by Sable Wind

Derick, just go home.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=The Judge;756598]No one "fits in." I don't fit in. But I'm here regardless.

you'll always fit in on this team

you'll always fit in

Posted by Xero

I was always able to fit in the black sun. :p:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

more like a black hole

like an anus

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sable Wind: Derick, just go home.

That was fast.

Posted by muffla

wich is the exact reason why i havent been banned yet, i just say what i think, not exact oposite of what i think poeple wanna hear

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: more like a black hole

like an anus

lol

Posted by Shade

Quoting Yonaka: Yeah, and they slipped animal products in tires too.
And wine has dried blood in it. But how far you take veganism is up to the vegan. And yeah, I'll still drive and take perscribed medicine (which also has animal products).
Oh and they somehow managed to slip a milk product in condoms.

YOU ARE THE WORST VEGAN EVER.

also enjoy your STD's when you finally come around

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=muffla;756668]wich is the exact reason why i havent been banned yet, i just say what i think, not exact oposite of what i think poeple wanna hear

and with that said

what the **** are you trying to say

Posted by Shade

He's not purposefully getting people to dislike him, but doing it inadvertently.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: and with that said

what the **** are you trying to say

Most of Muffla's posts make no sense. I stopped trying to figure out what he's saying a while ago. I suggest you do the same.

Posted by Nazo

I voted the last one. :P

Posted by Fragliche

I totally deserve to be banned for my douchebaggery.

But Yonaka being unbanned? Haha, no.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Give her another chance. You guys seem to be forgetting the lulz we could have with this.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[COLOR=Red]I THRIVE ON HATRED! [/COLOR]

Quoted post: wich is the exact reason why i havent been banned yet, i just say what i think, not exact oposite of what i think poeple wanna hear

Nah, that's what gets people banned, buddy. Do you want me to ban you right now? Do ya?

Posted by fates warning

Quoting The X: Give her another chance. You guys seem to be forgetting the lulz we could have with this.

thats what i was thinking

more boards to post in = more lulz

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nah, that's what gets people banned, buddy. Do you want me to ban you right now? Do ya?

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Angelwing: Not really. If you use/consume animal products then you aren't a vegan. Vegetarians are much more flexible.

Precisely. Even by typing on a computer, you're using a keyboard that's made of plastic which was made out of oil which came from the fossilized remains of some animal from long ago. It's pretty much impossible to live in a modern society and be a true vegan. The only way you could, is if you lived out in the woods and ate nothing but wild fruits. And of course don't even think about building a log cabin because you're destroying some poor animal's habitat. So yeah, out in the middle of the woods, under the stars, eating nothing but berries.

I think it'd do her a lot of good.

Posted by Omni

For one, she probably wouldn't be so fat.

Posted by WillisGreeny

idk, bears eat berries and they're pretty big.

Posted by Omni

They also eat almost everything else.

Posted by WillisGreeny

heh, funny thought, she gets eaten by a bear. People being eaten by bears are funny, Or maybe I'm just a bad person.

Or maybe it's because fake vegans getting eaten by bears is funny.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Angelwing;757164]Or maybe it's because fake vegans getting eaten by bears is funny.

now that, my good woman, is hilarious

Posted by Yonaka

I tell you, I'm not fat. It's impossible to be a fat vegan, I swear this is true.

Posted by fates warning

your fat until you prove otherwise.

Posted by Yonaka

*Sigh* Fine. As soon as I can, I'll prove otherwise.

Posted by fates warning

so as soon as you drop the pounds? lawl

Posted by Xero

lawl

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: I tell you, I'm not fat. It's impossible to be a fat vegan, I swear this is true.

No, it isn't.

Posted by Kit

Vegan food still has fat in it, lolol. If food doesn't have fat in it, it expires quicker. (Less sales.) and doesn't make you feel full. (Causing overeating and weight is put on anyway.)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Yonaka;757224]I tell you, I'm not fat. It's impossible to be a fat vegan, I swear this is true.

Why do you keep saying such dumb sh!t?

You were fat before going vegan, and you are still fat.

STFU, and go back to the buffet FATASS!

Oh yeah, and you are just about the biggest idiot I have ever met.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Why do you keep saying such dumb sh!t?

You were fat before going vegan, and you are still fat.

STFU, and go back to the buffet FATASS!

Oh yeah, and you are just about the biggest idiot I have ever met.

Gosh I love you :)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Anytime :cool:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Yonaka: I tell you, I'm not fat. It's impossible to be a fat vegan, I swear this is true.

Have you learned nothing from the incredible displays of stupidity that have been haunting you? It is entirely possible to be both fat and vegan. The fact that you "swear" that someone can't be seems to demonstrate how insecure you are about yourself, or that you are, in fact, a complete idiot.

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: The fact that you "swear" that someone can't be seems to demonstrate how insecure you are about yourself, or that you are, in fact, a complete idiot.

Or maybe she's an insecure idiot.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I believe to be the latter...complete idiot.

Edit: Or what that NINJA Omni just said

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: Or maybe she's an insecure idiot.

my mind asplode!!

Posted by Omni

xD random! sporks should only b used to eat giant vegan muffinz!

Posted by Shade

FUNNY YOU SHOULD BRING UP FAT BECAUSE I'm about to conclude that you will eventally suffer from mental instability.

You see, the most healthy kinds of fats, polyunsaturated which have Omega 3's, are healthy for your brain to have to have, and it's proven that most people who develop mental instability consume a very low supply of polyunsaturated fats. Here's the kicker, though, the products with the most of these are different oils obtained from animals. (fish oil, etc etc)

oh wait nevermind, the level of veganism depends on the vegan. ****.

Polyunsaturated fats are also found in oils made from plants. Omega 3s are also found in non-animal products (dark green vegetables, flaxseed, wheatgerm etc.) Monounsaturated fats are also important for memory function.

I wonder what the hell she's eating.

****ing lol ALL FAKE VEGANS HEALTHY ALL THE TIME

Posted by mis0

Quoting Angelwing:
I wonder what the hell she's eating.

MUFFAINZ!! w/ a sprok!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: then he proceeds to be the worst on the team lol

lol :charmande

Posted by Xero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMpHF2a-IJY

My curiosity (and boredom) has taken me to this video.

I came to the conclusion that Yonaka wouldn't be so retarded if she stopped eating vegan food. All the proofs are in this video.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sucre: I came to the conclusion that Yonaka wouldn't be so retarded if she stopped eating vegan food. All the proofs are in this video.

She was already retarded before the vegan thing.

Quoting mis0: MUFFAINZ!! w/ a sprok!

Oh man, how could I forget! It must be because MUFFAINZ are so RANDOM!!!!!!1 xD