I may be absent for some time

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah, my computer is being crap and I can't get on the internet. I have charter as my internet provider and they included some update to their virus software, which in hand ****ing my computer up some how. My desktop takes like 5 minutes to load up and it says I have no I.P. address. So yeah we're calling them again today to see if we can get the problem fixed.

Anyways I don't know how long I'll be gone. :(

Posted by The Hate

Noooooooo come back soon.:(

Posted by Red

wow just as soon as I go onto this forum I realize that my computer is being taken in. guess I'll be absent to.

not that anyone will care.

Posted by The Hate

pfffft see ya lol

Posted by Omni

Bye, Crazy K.

Bye, faggot.

Posted by The Hate

Its just tough love. :love:

Posted by Xero

Well Crazy, I hope you fix your problem soon. We miss ya :)

As for Red, bye ;)

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Hate: Its just tough love. :love:

Yeah, Red leaving will complicate your homosexual relationship.

Posted by Xero

Thank *** I still have Grave :)

Posted by Crazy K

Yo guys. I'm getting my older computer formatted by a friend. Anyways I'll be back in about a week or so. The thing that really sucks, is that I deleted a lot of my music on my other computer, because I was told that I had to delete stuff. I guess I had like 1GB or so left. I deleted some stuff and ended up with around 3GBs, and it didn't help it any. :(

But yeah, I'll be back.

Posted by Xero

Good to know you\ll be back.

It sucks for your music though. =/

Posted by Crazy K

I can just re-download most of it anyways. I'll be getting a 500GB External hard drive soon, hopefully.

Posted by Omni

I need one, too.

Posted by Xero

I got plenty of room for music. I currently have 600 songs on my Itunes and I can add at least 3000 more songs before starting to worry about the space left on my drive.

Posted by Crazy K

yo

Posted by Xero

Hey Crazy! What's up?

Posted by Crazy K

Nothing much is up my nigga!

Posted by Xero

lol

Posted by junior senior

lol my computer is so small lol it's like 36 gb not even kidding and i have 8.40 used up for itunes lol

Posted by Crazy K

My computer only has 19 GB. Beat that.

Posted by junior senior

my computer is small as hell lol