vamp's been playing halo 3 all day

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HEY BUDDY GET A JOB AND STOP TEASING ME :mad:

Posted by Omni

I got him to 30,000 rep and he didn't even post in my thread yet. What a fag.

Posted by Kit

My copy better be delivered tomorrow. I'm getting a USB controller tomorrow too. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Going to get up early and get mine from the supermarket. Some of my friends are hitting a midnight launch, though!

Posted by Kit

Yeah, one of my brother's friends was here about 5 minutes ago, he just left now to go to Gamestation for the midnight launch. I got a copy off Play (I think) on the way.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The X: Going to get up early and get mine from the supermarket. Some of my friends are hitting a midnight launch, though!

Hit that ****.

Posted by Dexter

Now he's going to be WAY better than me. I won't be able to get into it until I return from that **** wedding. My best friend is so stupid to have his wedding at such a time.

Posted by Zeta

FINISH THE FIGHT

Posted by cool gamer dad

I forgot what everyone was fighting about. : /

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Dexter: Now he's going to be WAY better than me. I won't be able to get into it until I return from that **** wedding. My best friend is so stupid to have his wedding at such a time.

That's pretty inconsiderate of him. You should plug in your xbawks during the ceremony.

Posted by Dexter

He told me to bring my Wii because he wants to try motion sensing. Why am I best friends with a non-gamer, anyway?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You need to dump him.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=cats;754029]Hit that ****.
I was thinking about it, since I haven't met up with fellow nerds in a long time.

... but I didn't go. BUT I HAVE MY COPY WOOO YEAH :D

Posted by Kit

I have mine too. But my brother's playing it. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

It's not even that good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've done the first three acts on Heroic and basic training online, and I ****ing love the game. Road to Voi was a fun mission.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

10 AM to 9 PM. Not quite all day, buddy.

Though I didn't plan to stay on that long. I started campaign on Heroic, got to the third mission and was going to get off, then I got an invite into matchmaking, then Soul joined, then I did campaign with them to get skulls, then I was about to get off again and cats came on.

Then House came on and I got off and slept from 10 PM to 3 PM.

lol

Posted by Pit

7PM to 4:32 AM, man that game is awesome.