Leaving

Posted by Xeones

....to go pick up my reserve copy of halo 3, i'll see you *****es on the west coast online in a couple hours. Peace.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHY MUST I WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

faced. though I'm heading out in about seven hours. Apparently stores are still open at 4 AM here, though.

Posted by Dexter

I just got my copy. Going to start it up after I check out a few things online. What's your tag, Xeones?

Posted by Roger Smith

Have fun ppl. Enjoy that man-cannon lmfao.

Posted by cool gamer dad

WOOOO HALOOOOOO. Got mine gunits. Playing for 7 hours until I have to leave for school.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Roger Smith: man-cannon lmfao.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/0925070105.jpg[/IMG]

Two copies, but forget about that, check out my new Tooth Tunes Toothbrush featuring Vanessa Hudgens.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No matter the release, Dex always buys two. FREAKY

Posted by Dexter

Identity was a good film.

And I loled because the two Halo copies is what freaked you out. lol.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I remember when the Wii was released and you had two Wiis, two copies of Zelda, Red Steel... FREAKY

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I usually get an extra copy of such things for my nephews and nieces. I also got an Ashley Tisdale singing toothbrush but it was being used when I took that image.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** YES, YOU ARE THE BEST UNCLE EVER

getting them M rated games though? How very irresponsible!

Posted by Dexter

It was so funny the other day after I got Elite on Rainbow Six I had my little niece play and some guy was all ****ed off at her and started bashing her aggressively with strong cursings and threats. All my niece did was giggle cutely and say "you're funny" and everyone in the lobby started cracking up and then the guy left. I don't think I'll ever forget that.

Quoted post: featuring Vanessa Hudgens.

It's funny because we've all seen her naked by now.

And now she's in your mouth singing.

Posted by Xeones

My gamertag is Apollyons Chaos...sorry, i was busy playing...

Im already on the 7th act...

Anyways, if you guys want to play, i have pretty much the rest of the week off...so just hit me up...later.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm already like, top 100 in Lone Wolves.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There was a piece about Halo 3 on the news just there. It sure was embarrassing.

'... coming to games consoles such as the Play-station and Game-cube at midnight tonight...'

Posted by nich

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's funny because we've all seen her naked by now.

And now she's in your mouth singing.

It's true. Poor guy, I wouldn't want that in my mouth. I can't stand Vanessa Hudgens, naked or otherwise.

Quoted post: There was a piece about Halo 3 on the news just there. It sure was embarrassing.

'... coming to games consoles such as the Play-station and Game-cube at midnight tonight...'

Suddenly, Sony making Halo isn't all that bad.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting nich: It's true. Poor guy, I wouldn't want that in my mouth. I can't stand Vanessa Hudgens, naked or otherwise.

Oh yeah? Well, you're gay! :mad:

I'm so much better at Halo 3 than I was at Halo 2. I'm actually a winner at 3, whereas I rarely won at Halo 2. Anybody else?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's because you've been playing a lot more FPS games on harder settings. I noticed that after I'd completed COD2 on Veteran and played games like Vegas to death, I'd sort of picked up overall improved shootan skills. Once the game's been out for a while though, we'll all probably get schooled by the Halo 3 obsessives.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The X: we'll all probably get schooled by the Halo 3 obsessives.

*COUGHvampCOUGH*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp's allegiance is to R6, buddy :mad:

I haven't played R6 since CoD4 came out :)

Quoted post: It's because you've been playing a lot more FPS games on harder settings.

Disagreed. I'm noticeably better at Halo 3 than I am at H2. Even playing the game a week ago I wasn't any good at matchmaking. H3 is just different enough to throw a bunch of people off, and also introduce a whole ton of new people to the series. So you're not playing against people who've been at it nonstop for the past three years.

I mean, recently, on a good day, H2 would get about 200,000 people online. At this moment, H3 has 1,500,000.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's really easy to kick *** at this game. My friend and I drove around New Zanzibar in a Warthog and people seemed to be jumping in our way on purpose. I have an awesome replay of me powersliding through two kids. Being able to hear your opponents on voicechat when you're up close is a really cool idea.

It's true:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=984657&player=Distorted%20Air

My friend just drove me around the entire match. It's like kids have no idea what to do when a warthog come barreling down over them. Not to mention without the right weapons it's not easiest machine to take down.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Pretty much.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=3067515&player=Sabredaigo

Hahaha, what the ****? You tore those kids up...

Did you save it? I wanna watch it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How long do I have before it's overwritten? I might still have it.

last I checked I had 26 in my recent games.