Wish You Could Do

Posted by Dexter

Whistle. I've never been able to.

Posted by Kit

I can't whistle either, but I've never seen a real need for it.

I wish I had a higher attention span.

Posted by Ant

Give a **** about my grades overall.

Posted by Linko_16

I wish I had the dedication to work out and lose some weight.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Kit: I wish I had a higher attention span.

Yeah...

I can't focus for more than five minutes. After that, it's either drawing or squirming around in my seat for the rest of the period. Though in a way, I'm glad I'm like that because it's forced me over the years to primarily teach myself. And it works! I still have a 4.5 GPA. :3

But now that I have that skill, I wish I could focus! I've been doing some intense attention-span-increasing and focus sessions.

Posted by Omni

Maybe that I didn't procrastinate about so many things.

Posted by The Judge

Box.

Posted by maian

I wish I could dance. :|

idk, I think it'd be cool if I could really dance.

Posted by Zeta

I wish I knew what the **** I want to do with my life after school.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I have to agree with Maian. Being able to actually dance would be sweet. :)

Posted by Ant

Quoting Zeta: I wish I knew what the **** I want to do with my life after school.

not to sound like an old man, but I suggest you pick something real quick like.

Posted by mis0

I wish I could care less.

Posted by Xero

I wish I could move out of Montreal with 2 friends.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Play the drums and/or not procrastinate.

Posted by nich

Live a comfortable self-sufficient lifestyle up North somewhere, free of government interference. That would be nice. Most of what everyone else already said would be pretty sweet too, especially the stuff about caring about grades and school, and not procrastinating which actually go hand in hand.

Posted by Slade

Build a house inside a cave.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Skateboard. Like, well.

Posted by Dexter

There are a lot of things I'd like to get better at. I can skateboard decently, and I can drum excellently, but I'd like to apply my talent and get better. I know I could be an amazing drummer if I dedicated myself enough.

And dancing could be added to my list as long as it's break-dancing.

Posted by Shade

[quote=linko]I wish I had the dedication to work out

[quote=maian]I wish I could dance. :|

[quote=zeta]I wish I knew what the **** I want to do with my life after school.

A mix of those three.

Posted by The Hate

I wish I could draw is the first that comes to mind.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=The Hate;753692]I wish I could draw is the first that comes to mind.
Just trace over stuff and modify it to suit your needs. I done that a lot in my last year of Art and Design, and I got a top grade. **** learning proper drawing skills.

Posted by fates warning

wish I could play an instrument

or more importantly, have my drivers license right now.

Posted by The Hate

I can go for mine in a little over a month

Posted by fates warning

I got my permit...about a year and a half later than I could have, and now i regret that decision, a LOT

Posted by Shade

I could get my drivers license... just too lazy.

Posted by Xero

I also could get mine, but I need money to pay the courses before. And for that, I need a new job. Should get a response soon.

Posted by Nazo

I wish I could type faster... 65 wpm isn't cutting it.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Seraph: I could get my drivers license... just too lazy.

Quoting Sucre: I also could get mine, but I need money to pay the courses before. And for that, I need a new job. Should get a response soon.

You guys are lucky, why waste such a blessing?

Posted by Xero

Quoting fates warning: You guys are lucky, why waste such a blessing?

Because I've been blessed for the 18 first years of my life and now I want to drive.

Posted by fates warning

Are you or are you not going to get your drivers license now? Im not quite understanding what your saying

Posted by Xero

What I'm trying to say is that I need to take driving classes before and then I'll go for my drivers' lisence. But I need money to take the classes and I'm jobless right now.

Posted by fates warning

ah thats a pain in the ***. where do you live that you have to pay for classes? Drivers ed was free for me.

Posted by Xero

I live in Montreal. I never checked the prices, but my parents told me it was expensive. I never thought someone could legally teach me how to drive for free 0_o

Posted by fates warning

yeah, here you can basically take drivers ed for free at your school, and then get a learners permit which you have for a year before getting your license at 16. Its free, but I have to wait a year to get my license, since I got my permit about 2 weeks ago =/

Posted by Klarth

wish I was happy

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I live in Montreal. I never checked the prices, but my parents told me it was expensive. I never thought someone could legally teach me how to drive for free 0_o

300 bucks for the classes if it's anything like Ontario. People only go to get a break on their insurance. On top of that, the G1 test is 100.

Posted by Xero

300$ and 100$? Not bad. It's less than I thought it would be.

3 weeks worth of salary.

Posted by nich

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 300 bucks for the classes if it's anything like Ontario. People only go to get a break on their insurance. On top of that, the G1 test is 100.

$300? I just finished driving school and it was $600. Luckily my parents paid for it.

Posted by Ant

Psh, I just got my permit for 15 bux when I was 17 1/2 so I could have my father teach me. Then paid another 15 for the actual test when I was 18. So a total of 30 bux was spent. Poor Canadians.

Posted by Xero

Lucky bastard :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wow, I didn't pay anything near that. Written test was free or included in driving lessons; can't remember the cost of driving lessons but I'm pretty sure it was well under $100; licence was $60; driving test was $25.

Posted by nich

Believe it or not, I met a swiss driving instructor during the summer. He said it costs $1500, and it's manditory. Now that sucks.

Posted by Arcadios

Find a girl who isn't a mindless, generic, angst teenager.

Posted by The Hate

I do this behind the wheel driving where I drive with some guy that looks like a rapist. Its free and I get an insurance break after 9 hours.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Arcadios: Find a girl who isn't a mindless, generic, angst teenager.

I did that. Beware the consequences of taking on an intelligent girl for they will have these things called opinions and will continue to argue her point of view all the time, even if you agree with it. Probably the result of having to deal with generic, mindless, angst teenagers, for how she became that way.

I wish the foods I like to eat were healthier... like ice cream.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Arcadios: Find a girl who isn't a mindless, generic, angst teenager.

I take it she has to like anime, too? Aren't you 13, also?

Forget it. I like giant robots and stuff, and when I was trying to find some girl who liked that stuff, it doesn't work. My current girlfriend is really fun and stuff, but we couldn't be anymore different then we are now.

As for something I wish I could do: make a post without trolling. I think people would like me more if I talked on vgc like I did on AIM.

Posted by Fragliche

To read and speak decent Russian and Chinese.

I just don't have the patience for either one.

Posted by Kodachi

I wish I could resist going online during boring classes.

Posted by Nazo

I wish I could get someone to kill my brother.

He's 23, obnoxious, stupid, and an insignificant piece of garbage. Anyone wanna do it for me?

Posted by Sable Wind

I wish I could dance. Even more than I wish I could lose weight. D: