Some chick and dude...

Posted by Roger Smith

Just came to my door holding a 2 liter of Sprite asking me if I found Jesus. I felt inclined to say no, but the Sprite was tempting me to partake on their holy journey.

Posted by S

Did you kill them and stuff them in your basement?

Posted by The Hate

Were they trippin on acid?

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

I find that dismantling the bodies makes it easier for storage.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well yeah, unless your that bug dude in MiB who just breaks bodies in half, then you put them behind your refrigerator lulz.

I am getting tired of these bastards coming to our house though. I should do what Robin Williams said: When they ask if I found Jesus, open the door naked and ask them to help me find him.

Posted by S

Nah, asking them if they'd like to join in on the ritual slaughter of a Mormon.

"Wait... you aren't a Mormon... are you?"

Posted by Roger Smith

I can still answer the door naked though, right?

Posted by S

Black robe, naked, covered in blood, or with a machete. Either, or.

Posted by Roger Smith

I thought I'd try something.....different. A decapitated goat head, mounted on my cock and his horns taped to the sides of my head. Maybe the Poison Mushroom shape drawn on my chest in blood.

Posted by S

Wouldn't you be kinda hunched-over? That'd be awkward to open to the door.

Posted by The Hate

Give em the bat wing.

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Omni

Answer the door like this:
[IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6034/2241235zb5.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Hate

Just put your mom's strap on....on.

Posted by S

Who'd be afraid of The Crow? I'd ask for his autograph.

Posted by Roger Smith

The Crow died along with Brandon Lee :(

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: asking me if I found Jesus.

People ask that where you live? You're sure it was sprite in those bottles? Not strong alcohol?

Posted by Roger Smith

All I know is that they were carrying a 2 liter with SOMETHIGN inside lol.

Posted by Linko_16

"Have you found Jesus yet?"

"Isn't that hippie faggot dead?"

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: All I know is that they were carrying a 2 liter with SOMETHIGN inside lol.

Jesus Juice?

Posted by Roger Smith

We'll probably never know lol. We're moving out of this neighborhood so hopefully I'll never see or hear from them again.

Posted by mis0

Just tell them you belong to MURDERCHURCH. They'll understand. If they somehow don't, get a knife and cut your palm deep enough to cause a lot of bleeding. Grab your face, and roll yours eyes to the back of you head. Shudder a bit and let the blood pour down your face. They won't stick around for long.

Posted by Linko_16

Reminds me of the time I was walking with my friends in the mall and one of those phone stand guys asked me, "Hey, who's your cell-phone service provider?" Quite spontaneously and before I quite knew what I was doing, I turned to him and said "The only service I know of is service to the Lord." Then I got all close to him and said "Have you felt lonely? Do you feel without purpose in life? When is the last time you read the Bible?" et cetera.

I'm not sure what i was thinking, and I actually feel pretty bad now for making the guy feel all awkward when he was just trying to do his job.

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

I know.

Posted by Omni

But do you know who it is?

Posted by S

No.

Posted by Omni

That's okay. He almost never leaves his house, so I can understand why you wouldn't recognize him.

Posted by S

Pesky agoraphobia.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Omni;754078]He almost never leaves his house, so I can understand why you wouldn't recognize him.

Guy's I have a revelation to make

Malefic is my older brother.